• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

!!! Eighty Six Percent !!! - Nothing to worry about

Bugsy McGurk

President
Seems to me if 81% of Americans think Joe Biden is too old it might make sense to listen to them.

You do you.

View attachment 77446
I do listen to them. And I call out those who spew the skewed criticisms that leads to their perceptions. And I express the humility to note that I don’t get to pick the Dem candidate. And I note that the economy is fantastic and there is no objective reason to “switch horses.”

None of which you do.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
And when faced with a corrupt and anti-American pos like Trump...they will vote Biden.
And we will resent the fact that that was the only choice we were given. Long term the Democrats will suffer. I stopped giving them money after John Kerry back in 2004. They're not as bad as the republicans but not that much better.

I hope that RFK Jr. gives the party the wake-up call they need.

TBLee

Governor

From the article:

An overwhelming majority of Americans think President Joe Biden is too old to serve another term, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

According to the poll, conducted using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel, 86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president.

-----------------

It's obvious that Americans do not want Biden. I've been trying to get Biden to drop out of the race since before the 2022 election. He's too old. And that by itself is enough to replace him even without getting into the other missteps that have marked his Presidency. The Democrats should learn from the 1980 election what happens when you run a severely flawed incumbent.
And there are those on this forum that insist Biden is fine. And that he is fit to serve another four years. And they will continue to say that regardless of how bad things get.

PNWest

And there are those on this forum that insist Biden is fine. And that he is fit to serve another four years. And they will continue to say that regardless of how bad things get.
Some one on a different forum asked - "How many of you would be willing to sign a 4 year contract with someone that was 82 years old?"

Pretty good question.

PNWest

Fascinating. Hopefully you can develop the serenity to accept the things you cannot change.
In addition to be the greatest poster on the or any other forum I am a realist and know that I am fighting extremely long odds in getting the (D)s to force JoeyB to drop out. I probably will not succeed. But because I am America's BEST American I do the best I can for my country. That means I do everything I can to get Biden to drop out of the race.

I'm not going to give up on getting someone better until all chances are gone. That time has not yet come.

Bugsy McGurk

President
In addition to be the greatest poster on the or any other forum I am a realist and know that I am fighting extremely long odds in getting the (D)s to force JoeyB to drop out. I probably will not succeed. But because I am America's BEST American I do the best I can for my country. That means I do everything I can to get Biden to drop out of the race.

I'm not going to give up on getting someone better until all chances are gone. That time has not yet come.
Your absurdly overstated perception of yourself has nothing to do with it. Your jihad against Biden is still flat out bizarre.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Things are not as bad as you say.
2. No matter how bad you think Biden is...he is a hell of a lot better than Trump and his revenge agenda. For some reason when Joe shuffles Mexico with Egypt it is worse than when Trump does the same with the Prime Minister of Hungary suddenly becoming the president of Turkey.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Things are not as bad as you say.
2. No matter how bad you think Biden is...he is a hell of a lot better than Trump and his revenge agenda. For some reason when Joe shuffles Mexico with Egypt it is worse than when Trump does the same with the Prime Minister of Hungary suddenly becoming the president of Turkey.
2. Your record is stuck on repeat
3. Biden is the Topic

PNWest

How many would sign a four year contract with a 77 year old out on bail in 4 different venues? Another awesome question….No? Like I said, in a head up contest Biden and Trump age and fitness is a wash….
No one. But we all would have very little problem signing a 4 year contract with competent people like Harris, Newsome or Whitmer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
2. Your record is stuck on repeat
3. Biden is the Topic
The truth doesn't change AND
we will have two choices for President and every time you post why people should not want Biden, I will remind them why Biden is the better choice.