• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

!!! Eighty Six Percent !!! - Nothing to worry about

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The truth doesn't change AND
we will have two choices for President and every time you post why people should not want Biden, I will remind them why Biden is the better choice.
There you go, you almost stayed on the Biden Topi

Jack4freedom

Governor
No one. But we all would have very little problem signing a 4 year contract with competent people like Harris, Newsome or Whitmer.
Thats right, and if any of those people get the nomination, I will happily support them. I have been calling for Biden to turn the reigns over to Harris for over a year. It would take the GOPs only “issues” away from them which are Hunters laptop and Joes age. That said, it certainly looks like Joe against Donny again. At what point do we all focus on attacking Trump from all angles and forget about Biden dropping out? After the convention in August? After Super Tuesday??? I say NOW and relentlessly. If Biden quits, so much the better. And yes, I think Biden is a risk politically for the Democratic Party but I also believe that he is mentally fit to be President and that Trump never was and certainly isn’t now fit for any job that has to do with public trust.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Thats right, and if any of those people get the nomination, I will happily support them. I have been calling for Biden to turn the reigns over to Harris for over a year. It would take the GOPs only “issues” away from them which are Hunters laptop and Joes age. That said, it certainly looks like Joe against Donny again. At what point do we all focus on attacking Trump from all angles and forget about Biden dropping out? After the convention in August? After Super Tuesday??? I say NOW and relentlessly. If Biden quits, so much the better. And yes, I think Biden is a risk politically for the Democratic Party but I also believe that he is mentally fit to be President and that Trump never was and certainly isn’t now fit for any job that has to do with public trust.
clap.gif

For me I'll stop trying to get Biden to drop out when I feel that there is no way for him to do so. I don't have a date in mind.

He should drop out and all good American's should pressure him to do so.

TBLee

Governor
How many would sign a four year contract with a 77 year old out on bail in 4 different venues? Another awesome question….No? Like I said, in a head up contest Biden and Trump age and fitness is a wash….
Never said differently. So now what…

Jack4freedom

Governor
Never said differently. So now what…
Now we wait and see who wins. Either way, I won’t throw a big hissy fit like Trump and the whole GOP when they lose. If Trump does win, I would really feel bad for the people of Ukraine who are fighting and dying there every day. Compared to what they face, Trump could never hurt me nearly as much.

PNWest

Now we wait and see who wins. Either way, I won’t throw a big hissy fit like Trump and the whole GOP when they lose. If Trump does win, I would really feel bad for the people of Ukraine who are fighting and dying there every day. Compared to what they face, Trump could never hurt me nearly as much.
I'm an old white guy, retired, own our home. If Trump wins it's not going to hit me very hard at all. But it will hurt America. That's why I want to see him beat and that's why I'd like to see the (D) put up someone other than Joe Biden. If the (D)s lose in November they will have earned the loss. They should have learned from Jimmy Carter what can happen when you insist on nominating a failed President for reelection.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm an old white guy, retired, own our home. If Trump wins it's not going to hit me very hard at all. But it will hurt America. That's why I want to see him beat and that's why I'd like to see the (D) put up someone other than Joe Biden. If the (D)s lose in November they will have earned the loss. They should have learned from Jimmy Carter what can happen when you insist on nominating a failed President for reelection.
I am in the same boat Brother. OWG too….And I do not disagree with any of what you said. I would love to see VP Harris step in and bitch slap the whole GOP right in their BIG IGNORANT MOUTHS!

PNWest

I am in the same boat Brother. OWG too….And I do not disagree with any of what you said. I would love to see VP Harris step in and bitch slap the whole GOP right in their BIG IGNORANT MOUTHS!
It surprises me how so many liberals are down on Kamala Harris. She's a fighter. She bitch-slapped Biden in the 2020 primary debates pretty damn well. She'd make mincemeat out of Trump.

EatTheRich

President
Here is the reality....we will get two choices for president...Biden or Trump.
Will you choose a guy with a promise to betray our allies if attacked by Putin, who attempted to stay in power by use of illegal electors and a mob...A person under four indictments for 91 criminal counts?

A guy who misspoke that Al Sisi is president of Mexico or a guy who misspoke that Orban is president of Turkey instead of Hungary?
I'll vote for a working-class candidate.

Zam-Zam

Senator

From the article:

An overwhelming majority of Americans think President Joe Biden is too old to serve another term, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

According to the poll, conducted using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel, 86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president.

-----------------

It's obvious that Americans do not want Biden. I've been trying to get Biden to drop out of the race since before the 2022 election. He's too old. And that by itself is enough to replace him even without getting into the other missteps that have marked his Presidency. The Democrats should learn from the 1980 election what happens when you run a severely flawed incumbent.

14% of the people are still in denial.

The good news is, that's not a very big number.

And it may shrink even further...The jig is up, as they say. Non compos mentis.

TBLee

Governor
14% of the people are still in denial.

The good news is, that's not a very big number.

And it may shrink even further...The jig is up, as they say. Non compos mentis.
Personally I would like to see the transcripts and video of the Hur interviews released for all of us to see. I would think it the White House is SO sure that Hur is not being truthful about his observations the BEST way to clear that up would be for the release of the pertinent materials in which we can observe President Biden for ourselves.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Personally I would like to see the transcripts and video of the Hur interviews released for all of us to see. I would think it the White House is SO sure that Hur is not being truthful about his observations the BEST way to clear that up would be for the release of the pertinent materials in which we can observe President Biden for ourselves.
That would make for interesting reading...I don't know that it will happen, however.

It is increasingly difficult to listen to the President speak without cringing...I feel bad for him. Old age comes to all of us who survive long enough, but it is a sad thing to see someone in obvious cognitive decline.

Having one of the world's most mentally draining jobs is not doing him any good, as well as being "less than optimum" for the nation.

TBLee

Governor
That would make for interesting reading...I don't know that it will happen, however.

It is increasingly difficult to listen to the President speak without cringing...I feel bad for him. Old age comes to all of us who survive long enough, but it is a sad thing to see someone in obvious cognitive decline.

Having one of the world's most mentally draining jobs is not doing him any good, as well as being "less than optimum" for the nation.
Oh….I don’t think it will ever happen either. It is my understanding there is a transcript as well as a video of the discussion. IF the Biden administration really wanted to clear up the Special Council’s report on Biden’s cognitive issues then releasing the video would be an important step.