• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

God of War

Governor
Seems like your memory of my answers to you have either been ignored or you don't really care that your answers were crushed.
You can't even wrap your mind around universal background checks by necessity requiring a universal registry so that you can actually ENFORCE universal background check laws.

You think ONLY one person is involved in ballot substitutions schemes. Your arguments are logically weak, weak, weak.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't even wrap your mind around universal background checks by necessity requiring a universal registry so that you can actually ENFORCE universal background check laws.

You think ONLY one person is involved in ballot substitutions schemes. Your arguments are logically weak, weak, weak.
1. I've described for you a way to track guns without registering the owner. We currently have the requirement for background checks for purchases from an FFL...and yet no registration. How does that work?

2. I asked how did it happen...you cannot answer. How did thousands of ballots disappear from the printer, to find their way to the forgers? How did the forgers get names to forge...since that had to happen after all ballots had already been counted and the voter data base updated. Otherwise you'd run into a lot of duplicates.
Then...how did the forgers access to the precinct poll books to forge signatures? How did forgers change ballot counts to show absentee ballots had been brought in from drop boxes or the post office? How did the ballots get from the forgers to the election HQ and inserted to be counted? Remember, the count would have been over for hours by now....and someone is certainly going to notice a shit ton of new ballots arriving long after everyone has gone home.

God of War

Governor
1. I've described for you a way to track guns without registering the owner. We currently have the requirement for background checks for purchases from an FFL...and yet no registration. How does that work?

2. I asked how did it happen...you cannot answer. How did thousands of ballots disappear from the printer, to find their way to the forgers? How did the forgers get names to forge...since that had to happen after all ballots had already been counted and the voter data base updated. Otherwise you'd run into a lot of duplicates.
Then...how did the forgers access to the precinct poll books to forge signatures? How did forgers change ballot counts to show absentee ballots had been brought in from drop boxes or the post office? How did the ballots get from the forgers to the election HQ and inserted to be counted? Remember, the count would have been over for hours by now....and someone is certainly going to notice a shit ton of new ballots arriving long after everyone has gone home.
1. Complete and utter nonsense description.
2. I did answer. It became clear YOU thought it was a one man operation to commit election fraud. Didn't to occur to you a handful could be involved.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Complete and utter nonsense description.
2. I did answer. It became clear YOU thought it was a one man operation to commit election fraud. Didn't to occur to you a handful could be involved.
1. completely useless response. Feel free to describe why you think it won't work.
2. I never suggested how many people would have to be involved. You have never suggested a means by which all the necessary steps to forge ballots could possibly be done. In fact the more people involved the less likely it remains a secret.

God of War

Governor
1. completely useless response. Feel free to describe why you think it won't work.
2. I never suggested how many people would have to be involved. You have never suggested a means by which all the necessary steps to forge ballots could possibly be done. In fact the more people involved the less likely it remains a secret.
1. ha ha
2. ha ha