• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

EatTheRich

President
His procedure: assume that precincts “with allegations of fraud” (that is, working-class areas that Biden won) should have voted the same way as precincts where (because Trump won due to the wealthier, whiter voting base) there were not allegations of fraud. If they didn’t, it proves fraud occurred.

EatTheRich

President
What would stop them from pulling a few hundred (or more) out of the middle of the pack before they were sent out?
They’d get easily caught when the 50% or so of those to whom those ballots should have been sent who vote in every election complain that their ballots didn’t arrive or try to vote in person.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who prints up the original ballots (and envelopes)? Do they only print as many as there are people who will vote? How do they know that in advance?

So if you are forging signatures on ballots, you can also forge signatures on envelopes (and they will match), that is, if anyone is really checking at 3 AM. And just use surplus ballots left over from the original order.

Do I still think inner city precincts could get away with adding a few hundred to a thousand fraudulent ballots? I certainly don't think it is beyond the realm of possibility.
Because you are so desperate to cover Trump's bullshit....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I've already posted a response to Lott's attempt to argue that his statistical analysis proves fraud. It doesn't. He didn't find one single fraudulent ballot or voter, but implies that his numbers prove that they must be out there.
He claims provisional ballots from Allegheny county are evidence of 5,000 to 7,000 votes for Biden that were fraudulent...but doesn't explain how he comes to that conclusion.

It is so much smoke and mirrors that you have bought lock, stock and barrel.

Did you read his 39 page paper? I'd bet not. He starts off citing election fraud in a number of other countries....Corsica, of course, is a mirror image of the USA....like hell.

On page 5 he says poll watchers were sent away due to a burst pipe. That didn't happen. The water leak was early in the day and cleaned up before they started counting. Lie number 1.
Then he says poll watchers were advised the center was shutting down for the night. No they weren't. They assumed it was shutting down because some of the workers were leaving...their shift was over. The counting did not continue in secret. There were observers there from the secretary of state's office. Lie number 2.

In Georgia he compares Cherokee county, which Trump won by 99k votes to 43k votes, to Fulton county...because he says Trump should have gotten the same proportion of mail in ballots in Fulton as he did in Cherokee....how the f*ck does that make sense to you? In 2016 Trump won 80,611 votes vs 25k for Clinton.
So did Trump cheat in 2020 in Cherokee? Statistics seems to say so....if I use Lott's logic.

Zam-Zam

Senator
In order to believe there is zero election fraud, you must believe one of two things:

There is not a single person anywhere who is interested in committing it, or that the system(s) designed to prevent it are absolutely perfect.

Both seem quite implausible.

Ergo, voter fraud must exist.

The only question is to what degree.

Bugsy McGurk

President
In order to believe there is zero election fraud, you must believe one of two things:

There is not a single person anywhere who is interested in committing it, or that the system(s) designed to prevent it are absolutely perfect.

Of course it exists. In very small numbers though, usually committed by Republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You must also accept that the systems in place are most likely to catch vote fraud, since people are caught, but in very small numbers. Something like 200 prosecutions related to 2020...and most are registration fraud. That happens when people are paid by the signature and they simply use a phone book to get names...not because they are trying to flip an election.

Zam-Zam

Senator
You must also accept that the systems in place are most likely to catch vote fraud, since people are caught, but in very small numbers. Something like 200 prosecutions related to 2020...and most are registration fraud. That happens when people are paid by the signature and they simply use a phone book to get names...not because they are trying to flip an election.
Logically, all we really can know with certainty is that a relatively small number are caught. How many are not detected is obviously an unknown, and we can only speculate on that number.

This is simple basic logic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Logically, all we really can know with certainty is that a relatively small number are caught. How many are not detected is obviously an unknown, and we can only speculate on that number.

This is simple basic logic.
I have posted on the election process in a number of threads. I have also posted on the people caught either prosecuted for registration fraud or vote fraud. The fact is that the system caught them because the cross check of ballots and voters works.

Every single attempt by people like Lott, D'Souza or Lindell have been utterly destroyed as evidence of fraud.

Combined with the knowledge of the electoral process and the number of documented prosecutions...I have yet to hear a theory of potential fraud that isn't either prevented or detected. Have you?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I have posted on the election process in a number of threads. I have also posted on the people caught either prosecuted for registration fraud or vote fraud. The fact is that the system caught them because the cross check of ballots and voters works.

Every single attempt by people like Lott, D'Souza or Lindell have been utterly destroyed as evidence of fraud.

Combined with the knowledge of the electoral process and the number of documented prosecutions...I have yet to hear a theory of potential fraud that isn't either prevented or detected. Have you?
None of that disproves my potent.

Logically (you must hate that word, no?) you cannot count what has not been detected. Not detecting something is not proof of its non-existence.

Even if someone insists that it is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
None of that disproves my potent.

Logically (you must hate that word, no?) you cannot count what has not been detected. Not detecting something is not proof of its non-existence.

Even if someone insists that it is.
Your potent what?

As far as logic goes, the people who run elections are looking for ways to avoid the cross checks on ballots and steal an election...that is their job. You assume that they are part of the fraud, but you really don't understand the process.

The people who receive the ballots from the printer are not the people who mail them out. The people who mail them out are not the people who receive them from the polling stations, USPS or ballot drop boxes.

The ballots and absentee envelopes are serially numbered and accounted for as either being sent to a precinct or to individual voters. When returned to be counted those numbers are checked against the records. The addresses of absentee ballots, the signatures and the serial number of the envelope is matched against the records.

I keep asking for the proponents of the fraud lie to tell me how it was done...and have yet to get a coherent answer.

Because of Trump's accusations this has been the most scrutinized election ever. Has it hit you yet that Trump lied? He has not told you of any significant fraud. The last gasp of the legal challenges had to do with arguing that state officials did not have authorization to make changes to election rules...and not that fraud had caused him to lose.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
By that logic, very few are dying of fentanyl overdoses because they "catch" so much of it coming across the border:

Oops!

Raoul_Luke

They’d get easily caught when the 50% or so of those to whom those ballots should have been sent who vote in every election complain that their ballots didn’t arrive or try to vote in person.
Who would not have gotten a ballot? Are they only printed as registered voters request them? The very notion is absurd.

Raoul_Luke

Unreal. Who are you thinking would do that and how do the people mailing ballots out get them in to be counted
Who sends them out - I'd start the search there.

Why would the people mailing ballots out have to be the ones to get them in to be counted? The polling officials can simply place them in a basket and hand them to the counters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who sends them out - I'd start the search there.

Why would the people mailing ballots out have to be the ones to get them in to be counted? The polling officials can simply place them in a basket and hand them to the counters.
You started off suggesting that the people who are mailing ballots out could steal some.
Ok...so once they have them how do they get those ballot forged with the appropriate signature? Remember that it would have to be done after the count of in person ballots are done so that they don't run into folks who voted in person when their absentee ballots didn't arrive. And then they have to get them delivered as if from the USPS or from the people who empty ballot boxes...but they'd be doing it after the last USPS delivery and after the last drop box is emptied....oops.

God of War

Governor
You started off suggesting that the people who are mailing ballots out could steal some.
Ok...so once they have them how do they get those ballot forged with the appropriate signature? Remember that it would have to be done after the count of in person ballots are done so that they don't run into folks who voted in person when their absentee ballots didn't arrive. And then they have to get them delivered as if from the USPS or from the people who empty ballot boxes...but they'd be doing it after the last USPS delivery and after the last drop box is emptied....oops.
Election Fraud
1) A generic outline of how the system can be cheated.

I'm an election official.

I have 50,000 extra ballots printed up.

I have the ballots filled in.

As real mailed ballots come in, and after they are separated from their envelopes, I grab 50,000 and replace them with the 50,000 ballots I had filled in.

2) Electronic votes can be switched as the machines are connected to the internet. The "record" is an image capture of the screen at vote. I can fake that very easy too.

@Raoul_Luke @Zam-Zam