• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

God of War

Governor
It only takes 500 - 1000 per precinct (counting only the big city ones). So you think because they didn't give you access that no one has it? That's absurd!

Do you think election officials are 100% committed to securing files on their servers? Why would they have to come in via ballot drop boxes?

Yes, the full records would include such data as the date it was mailed out, and signatures can be forged, well, as quickly as you sign your name - none of which is checked in a "recount." That's why we need a full forensic audit of these inner city precincts where the Biden campaign ran up the vote.
In the next election, maybe this midterm, if things go haywire, @middleview is going to be telling you how you can cheat the election system by printing up ballots in Mexico and sending them via cartel submarine directly into Detroit. ha ha

God of War

Governor
Translation: I have no such evidence. But Dear Leader Trump tells us there was fraud and he really won. Let it be written, let it be done.

;-)
Nobody should believe an election in which Barack "the Christ" Obama got less votes than the Walking Cadaver Brandon and his Affirmative Action Catwoman Kamala Harris. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We got evidence. We have video of votes being counted after hours in Atlanta. We have election challengers kicked out of counting centers.
After hours? Election challengers

Do please explain....

There is no law about counting votes in specific hours. What the hell is an election challenger?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nobody should believe an election in which Barack "the Christ" Obama got less votes than the Walking Cadaver Brandon and his Affirmative Action Catwoman Kamala Harris. ha ha
But it makes sense to you that Trump got more votes than Obama?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, you're saying the ballot has a unique number that can be used to trace how a person voted? I don't think so.

The envelope has that number. When the ballot and the envelope are separated TO COUNT THEM its over. Its when you can replace 50,000 votes with your votes.

If you don't finally get this then there is something cognitively wrong with you.
I just told you the USPS scans the number...where did I say they open the envelope to do it?

I have described the process in detail. Riggt down to when the info on the envelope is validated before it goes to the counters.

1. So you think as the sealed carrier is rolled from the cutters to the counter someone could cut the seal and swap thousands of ballots and nobody would notice?
2. How did you get 50,000 ballots?

God of War

Governor
I just told you the USPS scans the number...where did I say they open the envelope to do it?
Do they ever take out the ballot from the envelope. You know to actually count it?

I have described the process in detail. Riggt down to when the info on the envelope is validated before it goes to the counters.
And I ignored it all because that is not when votes can be inserted in a systemic way. Why are you hung up on the process and why do you think that process is infallible? ha ha The notion is almost juvenile.

1. So you think as the sealed carrier is rolled from the cutters to the counter someone could cut the seal and swap thousands of ballots and nobody would notice?
We saw them pull ballots from under a table. We know they counted more after getting news reporters to leave. I've heard testimony of unsecured facilities in Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta where anybody can come and go with their identity unchallenged.
2. How did you get 50,000 ballots?
It's a random number that is is significant but not such a large number that it would be completely improbable. Why? Is the number some kind of problem for you as voting savant that it could never happen because zippers on Kalcon #103 duffel bags could never zip up. ha ha

God of War

Governor
So you think the parties have no role?
I just know who runs the show. Who was paid to run it and who has the keys to the facilities and the infrastructure. And in Democrat run shithole cities, come to think of it, it indeed is the Democrat party. ha ha

Okay you win this point. ha ha Thanks for making it.

God of War

Governor
After hours? Election challengers

Do please explain....

There is no law about counting votes in specific hours. What the hell is an election challenger?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I just know who runs the show. Who was paid to run it and who has the keys to the facilities and the infrastructure. And in Democrat run shithole cities, come to think of it, it indeed is the Democrat party. ha ha

Okay you win this point. ha ha Thanks for making it.
In colorado the party runs the primary. That doesn't mean the secretary of state's office is not involved. To be honest, I'm not sure where the responsibilities lay as far as ordering ballots and providing QA on the ballots themselves....

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sure because the number is not that many more. And the fuking jab is at shit bag Democrats coming out to vote not Republicans. It is about party motivation. You're a waste of time really. This isn't advancing anything for either of us.
Still looking for you to provide proof of fraud...

Motivation was obvious...a lot of people were motivated to vote Trump out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do they ever take out the ballot from the envelope. You know to actually count it?

And I ignored it all because that is not when votes can be inserted in a systemic way. Why are you hung up on the process and why do you think that process is infallible? ha ha The notion is almost juvenile.

We saw them pull ballots from under a table. We know they counted more after getting news reporters to leave. I've heard testimony of unsecured facilities in Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta where anybody can come and go with their identity unchallenged.

It's a random number that is is significant but not such a large number that it would be completely improbable. Why? Is the number some kind of problem for you as voting savant that it could never happen because zippers on Kalcon #103 duffel bags could never zip up. ha ha
As I have posted before...the envelope is validated by the cutter. It is then separated from the envelope and put in a container that, when full, is sealed and the chain of custody doc on the carrier is updated by the cutter and the person taking it to the counters.

The video you talk of also shows the carriers being put under the table because they thought they were done for the day and finish in the morning. That was about 30 minutes before they pulled them back out again because the election HQ told them to finish up the ballots in those carriers.

The number of ballots doesn't matter. How would someone come into possession of thousands of ballots that they could then forge? How would they be able to break the seal, pull the correct number of ballots out, insert the forged ones and reseal the container all between the cutting area and the counting area....and under video surveillance the whole time.? Are you thinking someone could just take a bathroom break and take the ballot carrier with them?

God of War

Governor
As I have posted before...the envelope is validated by the cutter. It is then separated from the envelope and put in a container that, when full, is sealed and the chain of custody doc on the carrier is updated by the cutter and the person taking it to the counters.

The video you talk of also shows the carriers being put under the table because they thought they were done for the day and finish in the morning. That was about 30 minutes before they pulled them back out again because the election HQ told them to finish up the ballots in those carriers.

The number of ballots doesn't matter. How would someone come into possession of thousands of ballots that they could then forge? How would they be able to break the seal, pull the correct number of ballots out, insert the forged ones and reseal the container all between the cutting area and the counting area....and under video surveillance the whole time.? Are you thinking someone could just take a bathroom break and take the ballot carrier with them?
So you need what? 3 or 4 people in on it? Is that your problem here? You thinking one person all alone is doing this?