• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

God of War

Governor
In colorado the party runs the primary. That doesn't mean the secretary of state's office is not involved. To be honest, I'm not sure where the responsibilities lay as far as ordering ballots and providing QA on the ballots themselves....
The supervisor of elections in your county is likely responsible BECAUSE these aren't just party votes. There are other local votes going on. Judge rentention, ordinances, special elections...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The supervisor of elections in your county is likely responsible BECAUSE these aren't just party votes. There are other local votes going on. Judge rentention, ordinances, special elections...
Got my primary ballot on my desk...nothing other than candidates.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We got evidence. We have video of votes being counted after hours in Atlanta. We have election challengers kicked out of counting centers.
1. What rule are you thinking was violated by counting ballots "after hours"?

2. Where is your link to show observers or challengers were kicked out of counting centers. The only instances I'm aware of is a poll watcher was being disruptive, refusing to wear a mask or to maintain the required distance from poll workers. Another was when there were too many poll watchers in the room...so some were asked to step out.

In either of those cases there were a number of watchers from both parties in the room.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you need what? 3 or 4 people in on it? Is that your problem here? You thinking one person all alone is doing this?
How did someone come up with the ballots? Your assumption is that there is no security at all on those ballots. No check on serial numbers on the ballots.

You have yet to suggest a realistic scenario of how someone would steal ballots, forge them and then somehow replace a bunch of legit votes with the forged ones.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. To carry out systematic fraud by the means you propose would require dozens of people in each precinct to be in on it.
Every single person in the precinct would have to be in on it...if they were forging signatures on the poll books and hope like hell that the voter doesn't cast a mail in ballot.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You keep suggesting they committed fraud, yet have no evidence that they did.
You also seem to think it is only inner city precincts and not some super red precinct in Texas...

You know why the suggestion is idiotic...because they know those precincts will already vote for either the dem or the republican...depending on who the majority party happens to be. So why would they take the chance?

I included a link that also turned that bullshit on its head...guess you weren't paying attention.
To run up the Dem candidate total for the state (duh)!

God of War

Governor

God of War

Governor
How did someone come up with the ballots? Your assumption is that there is no security at all on those ballots. No check on serial numbers on the ballots.

You have yet to suggest a realistic scenario of how someone would steal ballots, forge them and then somehow replace a bunch of legit votes with the forged ones.
There is testimony as to the lack of security at facilities counting votes that I'm inclined to believe for these particular precincts.

God of War

Governor
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You were doing your usual yapping and because the world revolves around you and because you have a primary ballot with only party candidates you were unable to understand how the primary election could be run by anybody but your Democrat Party party. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
By adding democrat ballots in the cities. Who said anything about "replacing" ballots?
You guys need to read each others posts.

So how would you add ballots to the total? Where did you get those ballots? Were they in person or absentee. Try coming up with the details of how it could be done.

One person insists that after the absentee ballots are validated by the cutters that someone could pull 50,000 ballots out and replace them with 50,000 forged ballots as they are being transported from the cutters to the counters. Pretty silly when you realize that it is a crowded space and under video surveillance. Added to that, the carriers are sealed and signed by the cutter and the guy taking the carrier to the counter.

In Person ballots? Again...where did you get those ballots? What names would you add to the poll books? How would you know if the voters you are forging their signatures have not voted absentee? You would run into duplicates in the hundreds....

Last edited: