• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

EatTheRich

President
That sounds like "blah blah blah blah, blah blah, I win."
It sounds like “your kitchen-sink approach to inventing hypothetical voter-fraud scenarios, without any evidence they actually occurred, runs into plausibility issues when the details of this or that allegation are considered.”

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It sounds like “your kitchen-sink approach to inventing hypothetical voter-fraud scenarios, without any evidence they actually occurred, runs into plausibility issues when the details of this or that allegation are considered.”
If you are so convinced there is no problems in the 2020 vote count, you should agree our demand to do a deep examination of how ballots were distributed, stored and counted in the big cities. You are acting precisely like someone who has something to hide.

EatTheRich

President
If you are so convinced there is no problems in the 2020 vote count, you should agree our demand to do a deep examination of how ballots were distributed, stored and counted in the big cities. You are acting precisely like someone who has something to hide.
I have no problem with such an examination. But this is already perhaps the most scrutinized election in history, and the details you talk about have been investigated thoroughly … by the media, by state officials in every state, by Trump’s DOJ, and by the courts. Often the fishing expeditions have become pretexts for giving partisan actors, often apparent Russian agents, access to private information about voters and access to systems the security of which they have compromised.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who pays for this fishing expedition we, the taxpayers already paid for audits in our states.

Raoul_Luke

Who pays for this fishing expedition we, the taxpayers already paid for audits in our states.
LOL! Where were your posts complaining about Biden spending trillions on unneeded covid "mitigations" or tens of billions supporting the (endless) war in Ukraine? Or his proposals to "forgive" student loans? Look at it as just another round of "stimulus."

Raoul_Luke

I have no problem with such an examination. But this is already perhaps the most scrutinized election in history, and the details you talk about have been investigated thoroughly … by the media, by state officials in every state, by Trump’s DOJ, and by the courts. Often the fishing expeditions have become pretexts for giving partisan actors, often apparent Russian agents, access to private information about voters and access to systems the security of which they have compromised.
Nobody looked at the specifics I listed and you know it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Where were your posts complaining about Biden spending trillions on unneeded covid "mitigations" or tens of billions supporting the (endless) war in Ukraine? Or his proposals to "forgive" student loans? Look at it as just another round of "stimulus."
No. So far it has been a welfare deal for pro-Trump republicans.

God of War

Governor
Nobody looked at the specifics I listed and you know it.
I completely agree with you but too much time has elapsed from when the election and voter fraud was perpetrated. They've gone back and covered their tracks, undoubtedly. We need to fix the voting going forward and gain the power to impeach Biden, Kamala, and Garland.

None of that will happen if we can't substantially win the culture war with the younger generations. But some of us have ceded that ground a long time ago. ;0)

Raoul_Luke

I completely agree with you but too much time has elapsed from when the election and voter fraud was perpetrated. They've gone back and covered their tracks, undoubtedly. We need to fix the voting going forward and gain the power to impeach Biden, Kamala, and Garland.

None of that will happen if we can't substantially win the culture war with the younger generations. But some of us have ceded that ground a long time ago. ;0)
I agree 100% - water under the bridge. Here in PA we are considering a new election rule that you can become a poll watcher in any PA county, rather than only the one in which you live. That is a good first step.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So we have to agree to ALL of the left's wasteful spending we do not agree with, but can't propose ANY that you don't agree with? F*ck that...
You can propose all you like.
So you only want to give that money to Trumplicans? Only in states Trump lost? Figures.