• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I completely agree with you but too much time has elapsed from when the election and voter fraud was perpetrated. They've gone back and covered their tracks, undoubtedly. We need to fix the voting going forward and gain the power to impeach Biden, Kamala, and Garland.

None of that will happen if we can't substantially win the culture war with the younger generations. But some of us have ceded that ground a long time ago. ;0)
AH....new tactic! So you have tried to float accusations from Trump, Powell, Giuliani, John Lott, Dinesh D'Souza, Mike Lindell, the Cyber Ninjas, Judge Gabelman, numerous republican congressmen (MTG, Boerbert, Jordan etc...) and several republican legislators from various states...and none of those accusations have stood up to scrutiny....
Now you want to hide all of those failed attempts behind the new tactic claiming the evidence was there (it wasn't) and has now been hidden by the perpetrators of the fraud.

Read the judges comments from various lawsuits that Trump's lawyers filed. Repeatedly found to be lacking relevant evidence.

God of War

Governor
AH....new tactic! So you have tried to float accusations from Trump, Powell, Giuliani, John Lott, Dinesh D'Souza, Mike Lindell, the Cyber Ninjas, Judge Gabelman, numerous republican congressmen (MTG, Boerbert, Jordan etc...) and several republican legislators from various states...and none of those accusations have stood up to scrutiny....
Now you want to hide all of those failed attempts behind the new tactic claiming the evidence was there (it wasn't) and has now been hidden by the perpetrators of the fraud.

Read the judges comments from various lawsuits that Trump's lawyers filed. Repeatedly found to be lacking relevant evidence.
You're one silly bugger. I'm rallying the troops with the evident truth we all saw. We know that time having elapsed has allowed completely corrupt and immoral dems to do their dirty deeds covering up their crimes.

This is about true'ing the next vote and deciding what to do if it happens again.

EatTheRich

President
You're one silly bugger. I'm rallying the troops with the evident truth we all saw. We know that time having elapsed has allowed completely corrupt and immoral dems to do their dirty deeds covering up their crimes.

This is about true'ing the next vote and deciding what to do if it happens again.
“Of course we don’t have any evidence and never did, but we will loudly shout that we were cheated in order to facilitate our efforts to take Congress by force after we lose in the midterms.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You are one dishonest and partisan poster. Your "evident truth" has been crushed by the facts. You have attempted to float a bizarre interpretation of the information...including the repeatedly destroyed the narrative over ballot cases under a table or the story about ballot counting being stopped to allow time to forge thousands of ballots. Any knowledgeable individual will tell you that you would have to wait until all ballots have been counted to know who has not voted so that you could then forge ballots.....and then you have to figure out how to make those ballots look like they'd been delivered by the Post Office or election officials from drop boxes.

So how much time would someone need to forge thousands of ballots? How would they insert them in the system to be counted?

Your allegations didn't have any evidence to go on back in 2020...Cyber Ninjas found nothing. Lindell has become a laughing stock. D'Souza has twisted his information to be simply silly. John Lott isn't even worth consideration.

We have the testimony from numerous pro-Trump republicans who refused to do as Trump instructed...Raffensberger, Sterling, Bowers...all confronted by Trump in an attempt to overturn the election, not to uncover facts related to election fraud. Trump demanded they accept his version of events with so many of his own advisors telling him he was wrong.

God of War

Governor
You are one dishonest and partisan poster. Your "evident truth" has been crushed by the facts. You have attempted to float a bizarre interpretation of the information...including the repeatedly destroyed the narrative over ballot cases under a table or the story about ballot counting being stopped to allow time to forge thousands of ballots. Any knowledgeable individual will tell you that you would have to wait until all ballots have been counted to know who has not voted so that you could then forge ballots.....and then you have to figure out how to make those ballots look like they'd been delivered by the Post Office or election officials from drop boxes.

So how much time would someone need to forge thousands of ballots? How would they insert them in the system to be counted?

Your allegations didn't have any evidence to go on back in 2020...Cyber Ninjas found nothing. Lindell has become a laughing stock. D'Souza has twisted his information to be simply silly. John Lott isn't even worth consideration.

We have the testimony from numerous pro-Trump republicans who refused to do as Trump instructed...Raffensberger, Sterling, Bowers...all confronted by Trump in an attempt to overturn the election, not to uncover facts related to election fraud. Trump demanded they accept his version of events with so many of his own advisors telling him he was wrong.
I enjoin you to broken record yourself all you want. It gets you nowhere.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
As far as I know, I have responded to any post of yours which actually contained any specifics related to election fraud. Please provide a link to the thread that you think went unchallenged.
What about a full audit of mail in ballots that includes a representative sample of contacts of the voters to confirm they cast the ballot that was credited to them?

EatTheRich

President
What about a full audit of mail in ballots that includes a representative sample of contacts of the voters to confirm they cast the ballot that was credited to them?
So if you get 5 or 10 Trump supporters to cast ballots and then say they didn’t, you’ll have a pretext to throw out the votes and install the winner of your choice?

write on

Senator
As I had previously posted...they got caught. The elections there were primaries which are run by the political parties, not so much the Secretary of State as in general federal elections.
The counting of votes was done by both parties.

Where is the fraud?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
perfectly idiotic suggestion.....

The ballot was secret. You're going to ask who they voted for? And how will you know who they voted for to check their answer. Seems like a great way to enact revenge on someone who voted for the candidate you didn't like.... F*ck no.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That was the way it was done for decades all over this country. Nothing wrong with a one day ordeal - one and done.
Going to the store for decades involved hitching up a horse to a buggy....should we go back to that?

"Nothing wrong with a one day ordeal"? Yes there is. It is an ordeal in some places and doesn't have to be. You need to prove fraud to expect people will go backwards.
We had the best turnout ever. You want to go backwards because your guy lost.

God of War

Governor
Going to the store for decades involved hitching up a horse to a buggy....should we go back to that?
Isn't that your global warming wet dream? ha ha... Nice one.

"Nothing wrong with a one day ordeal"? Yes there is. It is an ordeal in some places and doesn't have to be.
Yes, it has to be to minimize the cheating time. That's why it was like that before.

You need to prove fraud to expect people will go backwards.
I don't have to prove jack shit. You have to prove to me and 10's of millions that the system is maximally secured. Congrats, you've done the opposite of that.

We had the best turnout ever. You want to go backwards because your guy lost.
Turn out only applies to people who actually turn out. They get up and GO someplace. ha ha.

And turnout doesn't mean dick to me. All I care about is that everyone who wants to vote legally can. You think it is really an ordeal, then take it up with YOUR ELECTION SUPERVISOR. You elected him let him know his job, reputation and political future is on the line. Stop blaming anybody but the incompetents.