• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Electoral fraud? Impossible the lefty election "experts" tell us...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
perfectly idiotic suggestion.....

The ballot was secret. You're going to ask who they voted for? And how will you know who they voted for to check their answer. Seems like a great way to enact revenge on someone who voted for the candidate you didn't like.... F*ck no.
So there is no record of who received a given mail in ballot that was counted in an election? Seems like a great way to steal an election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So there is no record of who received a given mail in ballot that was counted in an election? Seems like a great way to steal an election.
There is a record of every ballot mailed out and what address it was mailed to. Are you now saying the post office was in on it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Isn't that your global warming wet dream? ha ha... Nice one.

Yes, it has to be to minimize the cheating time. That's why it was like that before.

I don't have to prove jack shit. You have to prove to me and 10's of millions that the system is maximally secured. Congrats, you've done the opposite of that.

Turn out only applies to people who actually turn out. They get up and GO someplace. ha ha.

And turnout doesn't mean dick to me. All I care about is that everyone who wants to vote legally can. You think it is really an ordeal, then take it up with YOUR ELECTION SUPERVISOR. You elected him let him know his job, reputation and political future is on the line. Stop blaming anybody but the incompetents.
Of course turnout matters to you...you want it to be minimized by making it an ordeal.

So how does the additional time to vote make it easier to cheat? Feel free to describe a process that relies on early voting or absentee voting to steal the election. Start with how someone would get thousands of ballots to forge....remember that an order comes from the government for a company to print ballots. Auditors are present as those ballots are printed. The ballots are serialized and the serial numbers are checked as batches bound for precincts are completed.
Envelopes for absentee ballots are also serialized and those numbers are audited as well. The post office also audits and records those ballots as they are mailed....In colorado the post office web site will show me the progress of my ballot as it is mailed. That means there is a cross reference of what was printed vs what was mailed. So good luck getting thousands mailed to forgers.

Precincts track what ballots they receive and the voter has to sign the poll book. The number of votes cast in a precinct would have to match the number of voters recorded on the poll book.

I don't have to take anything up with the elections officials here. We have voted by mail for years.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you want some kind of audit that has not already been done and involves contacting voters. Fine. How's this. Get the republican party to buy the list of republican voters in the battleground states...and then they can send a letter to each one who is recorded as having voted to ask if they actually did vote. They might even admit having voted for Trump.

If they show some substantial number of people who were recorded as having voted, but who reply that they didn't or that they were denied at the polls because they had already voted....you have a case.

God of War

Governor
Of course turnout matters to you...you want it to be minimized by making it an ordeal.

So how does the additional time to vote make it easier to cheat? Feel free to describe a process that relies on early voting or absentee voting to steal the election. Start with how someone would get thousands of ballots to forge....remember that an order comes from the government for a company to print ballots. Auditors are present as those ballots are printed. The ballots are serialized and the serial numbers are checked as batches bound for precincts are completed.
Envelopes for absentee ballots are also serialized and those numbers are audited as well. The post office also audits and records those ballots as they are mailed....In colorado the post office web site will show me the progress of my ballot as it is mailed. That means there is a cross reference of what was printed vs what was mailed. So good luck getting thousands mailed to forgers.

Precincts track what ballots they receive and the voter has to sign the poll book. The number of votes cast in a precinct would have to match the number of voters recorded on the poll book.

I don't have to take anything up with the elections officials here. We have voted by mail for years.

And turnout doesn't mean dick to me. All I care about is that everyone who wants to vote legally can. You think it is really an ordeal, then take it up with YOUR ELECTION SUPERVISOR. You elected him let him know his job, reputation and political future is on the line. Stop blaming anybody but the incompetents.

Exceptions can be made for those who literally can't show up to the poll on that one day. If you have a disabled sticker on your car or military deployment period.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Exceptions can be made for those who literally can't show up to the poll on that one day. If you have a disabled sticker on your car or military deployment period.
Try answering my questions about how you think fraud happened or how your idea makes it any more secure.

Raoul_Luke

So you want some kind of audit that has not already been done and involves contacting voters. Fine. How's this. Get the republican party to buy the list of republican voters in the battleground states...and then they can send a letter to each one who is recorded as having voted to ask if they actually did vote. They might even admit having voted for Trump.

If they show some substantial number of people who were recorded as having voted, but who reply that they didn't or that they were denied at the polls because they had already voted....you have a case.
LOL! Um, it has to include the Democrats if we are to definitively determine if there was cheating that led to Brandon's "most votes ever."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Um, it has to include the Democrats if we are to definitively determine if there was cheating that led to Brandon's "most votes ever."
Talk to your republican representative. Get your party to undertake that effort. I find it unlikely that anyone will tell you how they voted. The voter lists are available for purchase.

Do you really think democrats voted in large numbers for Trump?

Raoul_Luke

There is a record of every ballot mailed out and what address it was mailed to. Are you now saying the post office was in on it?
Then it should be possible to test a representative sample of the ballots from BOTH parties for reasonable assurance that no fraudulent ballots were added by EITHER party.

Raoul_Luke

Talk to your republican representative. Get your party to undertake that effort. I find it unlikely that anyone will tell you how they voted. The voter lists are available for purchase.

Do you really think democrats voted in large numbers for Trump?
Not necessarily but I do think there will be some who are surprised to find out they voted for Brandon.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not necessarily but I do think there will be some who are surprised to find out they voted for Brandon.
You have no way to find out how an individual voted, other than if they tell you.

Even if you had your way and called individual voters and asked how they voted....would you really trust the result? Would the people making the phone call lie? How could you be sure?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then it should be possible to test a representative sample of the ballots from BOTH parties for reasonable assurance that no fraudulent ballots were added by EITHER party.
How? The only thing you could do is ask if they voted, was it in person or absentee...because that is what the voter records have.

I have described to you the cross checks. Now you want voters to tell someone how they voted. I'd hang up.

Raoul_Luke

How? The only thing you could do is ask if they voted, was it in person or absentee...because that is what the voter records have.

I have described to you the cross checks. Now you want voters to tell someone how they voted. I'd hang up.
Yes that is exactly what they should do.

You have described cross checks right up to the point where ballots are counted - then the whole system relies on "observers" whom in many big city precincts could be 100% democrats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes that is exactly what they should do.

You have described cross checks right up to the point where ballots are counted - then the whole system relies on "observers" whom in many big city precincts could be 100% democrats.
And then the republicans would have lists of voters to go after, threaten, work to gerry mander the democrats out of districts. If you had heard the testimony at the Jan 6 committee then you'd know about threats right wingers have sent to election workers and officials.

You do not have the right to know how I voted.

So you have people contacting voters and saying "We are trying to overturn the election...did you vote by mail" and the person on the other end "gets" the message and says no, because they want to help you....so now what? Did that person tell you the truth?

No. The "whole system" doesn't rely on observers. In the first place there is more than one count, depending on what kind of ballot you are talking about. In some precincts the count is done as people vote. The system then produces a paper ballot that the voter deposits in a ballot box. So the machine produces a count, but the audit will recount the paper ballots to voter deposited. In other precincts a person fills out a ballot by hand and puts it in the ballot box. Those ballots are then transported to a central site where it is counted by tabulators and then counted again in a recount.

The cross check there is obvious....The ballot boxes are sealed.

Absentee ballots have numerous cross checks, from the printer to the USPS and back again....or to ballot drop boxes, picked up by two election officials (one R, one D) and delivered in a locked container back to the election HQ. The absentee ballots are stored until all in person ballots are counted and voter records updated to show they voted in person. Then the absentee ballots are taken to the cutters to validate signatures, envelope serial numbers, voter address and compared to the voter database record. If the signature doesn't match, the serial number is wrong...it is rejected. If it is valid then it is put in a secure ballot transport box and wheeled to the tabulator. So you tell me....where in that process can someone pull ballots out or substitute them with forged ones? Where did they get the forged ballots? Where did they put the validated ones? Thousands of ballots just aren't going to fit under someone's shirt.

Your mythical versions of events just don't stand up.

Raoul_Luke

And then the republicans would have lists of voters to go after, threaten, work to gerry mander the democrats out of districts. If you had heard the testimony at the Jan 6 committee then you'd know about threats right wingers have sent to election workers and officials.

You do not have the right to know how I voted.

So you have people contacting voters and saying "We are trying to overturn the election...did you vote by mail" and the person on the other end "gets" the message and says no, because they want to help you....so now what? Did that person tell you the truth?

No. The "whole system" doesn't rely on observers. In the first place there is more than one count, depending on what kind of ballot you are talking about. In some precincts the count is done as people vote. The system then produces a paper ballot that the voter deposits in a ballot box. So the machine produces a count, but the audit will recount the paper ballots to voter deposited. In other precincts a person fills out a ballot by hand and puts it in the ballot box. Those ballots are then transported to a central site where it is counted by tabulators and then counted again in a recount.

The cross check there is obvious....The ballot boxes are sealed.

Absentee ballots have numerous cross checks, from the printer to the USPS and back again....or to ballot drop boxes, picked up by two election officials (one R, one D) and delivered in a locked container back to the election HQ. The absentee ballots are stored until all in person ballots are counted and voter records updated to show they voted in person. Then the absentee ballots are taken to the cutters to validate signatures, envelope serial numbers, voter address and compared to the voter database record. If the signature doesn't match, the serial number is wrong...it is rejected. If it is valid then it is put in a secure ballot transport box and wheeled to the tabulator. So you tell me....where in that process can someone pull ballots out or substitute them with forged ones? Where did they get the forged ballots? Where did they put the validated ones? Thousands of ballots just aren't going to fit under someone's shirt.

Your mythical versions of events just don't stand up.
Yes, I'm sure the ballot counting is all done with the crack precision of the DMV, IRS and the FBI, so no "mistakes" can ever be made. Again, in an inner city precinct, there is nothing stopping democrats from registering as republicans and maneuvering themselves into position as "ballot cop." Once all the ballot counters are democrats, any of the processes you describe here can be subverted.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, I'm sure the ballot counting is all done with the crack precision of the DMV, IRS and the FBI, so no "mistakes" can ever be made. Again, in an inner city precinct, there is nothing stopping democrats from registering as republicans and maneuvering themselves into position as "ballot cop." Once all the ballot counters are democrats, any of the processes you describe here can be subverted.
The people who work as counters are not hired base on party registration. You are truly unaware of reality.

In Georgia the election officials were republicans. Raffensperger and Sterling were the people in charge.

Tell me how the counters running tabulator machines would be able to get their hands on thousands of fraudulent ballots or the poll books so they could forge the signatures.
How did they smuggle thousands of ballots in and what did they do with the ballots they needed to destroy?

The process is hardly that flimsy.

Raoul_Luke

The people who work as counters are not hired base on party registration. You are truly unaware of reality.

In Georgia the election officials were republicans. Raffensperger and Sterling were the people in charge.

Tell me how the counters running tabulator machines would be able to get their hands on thousands of fraudulent ballots or the poll books so they could forge the signatures.
How did they smuggle thousands of ballots in and what did they do with the ballots they needed to destroy?

The process is hardly that flimsy.
Like the IRS, DMV and FBI...I get that. No mistakes or nefarious activities possible whatsoever...LOL

You don't have to forge the actual exact signatures, because I am certain the check is cursory at best. Or you add them at the next step, not signature check at all needed.

All the election officials in Georgia are Republicans? That is absurd!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like the IRS, DMV and FBI...I get that. No mistakes or nefarious activities possible whatsoever...LOL

You don't have to forge the actual exact signatures, because I am certain the check is cursory at best. Or you add them at the next step, not signature check at all needed.

All the election officials in Georgia are Republicans? That is absurd!
As we have found areas where the process was vulnerable, we have made changes.
You suggest that errors and fraud are the same thing. They aren't.

The fact is that there are multiple steps taken to search out errors or fraud. You have yet to identify any fraud that would have changed the election. Trump lost and your posting that there could have been undetected fraud is a useless exercise. Find the evidence or run along.

Raoul_Luke

As we have found areas where the process was vulnerable, we have made changes.
You suggest that errors and fraud are the same thing. They aren't.

The fact is that there are multiple steps taken to search out errors or fraud. You have yet to identify any fraud that would have changed the election. Trump lost and your posting that there could have been undetected fraud is a useless exercise. Find the evidence or run along.
I frankly do not care (about 2020). It's 2022 (and 2024) that I am concerned with. And looking into where the "mistakes" can occur in the process is an extremely useful exercise.