• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Elizabeth Warren for 2020

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Hi, Rose!

Not much to think about it, really. i never trusted him. Like everyone else, though, he's entitled to a proper trial.

When Trump was elected, my hope was that he'd be like Reagan -- have a vision for what he wants to accomplish and surround himself with the right people to make it happen. i liked some of what he proposed, disliked some, never trusted him or thought he could pull it off but -- as when Obama was elected -- i tried to remain hopeful that an effective executive knew enough to appoint the right people to the right positions. Not entirely but in large measure, Trump flunked that by surrounding himself with flunkies.

Too many people focus on Trump's abrasiveness and personality flaws when they should focus on his policies and his effectiveness as Chief Executive. He's done some good things and some bad. The good would have been more & better, perhaps the bad not as bad, with better people in place. Bannon was probably goof #1.
Trump has pardoned several of his cronies in the last few days. I don't recall hearing Bannon's name. He must have forgot about Bannon.