• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Emergency Alert from the Ministry of State Security---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
The Ministry of State Security (i.e. Department of Homeland Security) has issued a warning to all American citizens that anyone questioning the results of the 2020 election will henceforth be considered a 'Terrorist'. Yes, folks, you heard that right. It also indirectly targets anyone who considers himself a 'Conservative'. To a patriot, them's fighting words and will not be taken lightly. If I didn't know better, I'd say the Zionists are deliberately creating an enemy inside the United States, an enemy that will have form and an identity, that they will use to further their nefarious aims. Just like they created Hamas and Hezbollah in the Middle East to justify their territorial incursions and land grabs in neighboring states. It is a well-worn tactic.

It should be clear by now, to anyone with a brain in his head, that this is not an American government pushing us around; rather, it is an Alien implant. The DHS has always been an extension of the Israeli Mossad. Its top executives are all dual-citizen Zionist Jews, appointed by Zionist puppet, Joe Biden. The DHS is not your friend. But again, the DHS was created by Zionist agents from the outset; agents like Michael Chertoff, who was also its first Director. Chertoff was the man who partnered with Joe Biden to produce the Patriot Act in the mid-1990's, some six years before the 9/11 tragedy occurred.

You think they did not know it was coming? These guys, and their bosses in Jerusalem, killed 2900 of our citizens on 9/11, and destroyed a major landmark, so that the United States could invade the Middle East, on false pretenses, and open up opportunities for Israel to fulfill its territorial ambitions. Sometimes I wonder what it will take to shake the American people out of their drunken stupor. They flit about as if they are under some sort of spell. All they have to do is stretch out their arms to resemble the 'Walking Dead' we see in horror films.

I warned my readers many months ago that what was being planned for us is a communistic state based on the East German model. That is why I call the DHS the 'Ministry of State Security'---because that is what it is. The American people, had they been awake in the slightest, should have demanded an immediate end to the creation of this Orwellian monstrosity before it took off the ground, but instead, slept through it. As usual, they had infinite faith that their government knew what was best, and was looking out for their best interest. Right.

I remember how I felt at the time; I was absolutely disheartened. I saw a nation at the mercy of the popular media. If the media said 'Go jump in the lake', the vast majority of Americans would rush to the edge of the lake to await further instructions. Now the media says: 'You gotta take the vaccine, cos' if you don't take it, you will get sick and pass on your sickness to others'.

The Globalist elite have particularly chosen the vaccine as a tool to implement one of their more egregious programs because they know that hardly anybody will question the contents of the vaccine. Everyone looks upon the vaccine as a life saver because it has proven to be so in the past. For that reason, it is a perfect Trojan Horse.

Throughout the many months of the 'Scamdemic', Covid-19 figures were falsified by hospitals across the 50 states, so that people would be scared to death and not oppose a lock-down. Untold numbers of doctors collaborated in this scam. As an incentive, hospitals were paid $13,000 for every Covid victim on their lists. Hospitals that were struggling to keep their doors open suddenly had a windfall of easy money. As expected, many of them got creative with their Covid numbers.

Patients who suffered from pneumonia, the regular flu bug, or common cold were put down as Covid victims. Many suffering from other ailments in hospital were also put on the list (what the heck--why not?). New York hospitals were particularly creative with their lists, in that they added heart attack victims, gunshot victims, drug overdose victims, and car accident victims. All of these additions and falsifications were passed on to the CDC. The CDC and Johns Hopkins University, both Globalist institutions, used the falsified figures to manipulate the public perception of Covid-19. Economist Richard Maybury had an interesting article about these shenanigans in his 'Early Warning Report' some months back.

Here's what all Americans should brace themselves for: A new lock-down may be coming that will make the previous lock-down look tame by comparison. The object here is to totally destroy the American economy and turn this nation into a basketcase of unemployed people dependent on government for survival. This is what Universal Basic Income is all about. The bottom line is this: you are at war, my friends, and it is a war you are losing badly. So, stop following government agents around like a puppy, waiting to be told what to do. You are not a dog. The day that enough people push back against the lies and manipulation of globalist agents like Anthony Fauci is the day that the whole Scamdemic operation falls apart.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Are U.S. hospitals deliberately murdering their patients? Pay attention to what this attorney, who is representing some doctors and nurses, is saying and urging people to do. Don't expect to see him on CNN:

TOP U.S. LAWYER SAYS HOSPITALS ARE MURDERING PATIENTS - "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE FAUCI IN PRISON CLOTHES
Renze and Bitshute...wow...try finding a credible source for once.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stick to making and selling bagels, middleview. People will listen to you so long as you stay behind the counter, fixing sandwiches. Make mine corned beef on rye;).

Don't meet too many 'Hasbaras' working in a Deli---
sorry, no bagels, no sandwiches.

Meanwhile, try serving up info that isn't so easily shown to be crap.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
sorry, no bagels, no sandwiches.

Meanwhile, try serving up info that isn't so easily shown to be crap.
Am always overwhelmed by the light that you carry, middlevew. Always positive, always in defense of this land that has nurtured you and fed you so well. Your love for its people so evident---A light unto the world, like the Rabbi says---

Isn't it interesting that Israelite 'Hasbaras' (i.e. Israelite propagandists) are always 'advising' me on where to go look for information, and what websites to avoid? And they always know where to go to 'fact check' your information, in order to debunk it. Theirs is a well-oiled machine that is set up to keep the average American dazed and confused about all subjects that involve and expose their schemes and machinations.

As some of us strive to wake up the people to what is destroying their country, so they strive to keep the people ignorant and asleep. The Leftist tyranny we currently have in Washington is due, in no small measure, to their efforts.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
"It is in the interest of tyrants to reduce the people to ignorance and vice. For they cannot live in any country where virtue and knowledge prevail. While the people are virtuous, they cannot be subdued, but once they lose their virtue, they are ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."

---Samuel Adams

Folks, try to understand that this current government is not your government. It belongs to someone else. A Coup d'Etat has taken place and what you have now is an entirely Globalist government, headed by a weak puppet (Biden) and managed by a Satanic elite that is not going to respect the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights, or civil liberties. It has already started to abuse the average citizen, using Covid-19 as an excuse, and this abuse will continue to accelerate until we find ourselves in a true nightmare.

A major effort has been made by our enemies, over the decades, to destroy both knowledge and spirituality in this country. And they have succeeded in replacing both with falsehoods and gross materiality; so much so that that the people have steadily been reduced to sheep status, easily herded and manipulated. When someone gets relegated to 'sheep' status, he automatically becomes 'prey' for the wolves who rule over the forests and grasslands. That is precisely the situation that the American people find themselves in today. It is also important to understand that there is no political solution to this, and there is no 'Messiah' that will emerge from the existing political system to save the enslaved masses. Wishful thinking. The solution can only be drastically different and radical in make-up.

One more thing: All 'Messiahs' that appear on the horizon are 'controlled' Messiahs. And that includes Donald Trump. You are a 'dead duck' if you believe that all you have to do is wait until 2024 to get rid of your oppressors.

Last edited: