• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Empty Shelves Joe trending on Twitter

reason10

Governor
if our ports are filled up.....what happens?

Well, Governor DeSantis has the right idea. Fill FLORIDA'S ports up and our RED STATE workers will have no problem rolling up our sleeves and getting to work. Florida already supplies the country with the lion's share of winter vegetables and the ONLY edible oranges in the world.

Floridians have no problem putting in an honest day's worth of work.

God of War

Governor
These liberals here are children. I'm beginning to think none of them are over the age of 15. Certainly none of their IQs are that High.
Actually, I do think they are all arteriosclerosic old men... communist old men with calcified arteries reducing brain blood flow, which explains it all really. They are left to think like the 15 year old communists of their youth. ha ha

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Governor DeSantis has the right idea. Fill FLORIDA'S ports up and our RED STATE workers will have no problem rolling up our sleeves and getting to work. Florida already supplies the country with the lion's share of winter vegetables and the ONLY edible oranges in the world.

Floridians have no problem putting in an honest day's worth of work.
I think it was a good move for Florida shipping industry to offer the use of its ports to shippers stranded in places like California.

As an aside, Florida supplies some fraction of winter vegetables. And by the way, oranges are grown all over the world

EatTheRich

President
How many times can a vaccinated person become reinfected? Because reinfection seems to imply they don't really, you know, work work. And if the virus is routinely infecting vaccinated people, will it gradually become more virulent in the way some bacteria has?

What are superbugs and how can I protect myself from infection? - Mayo Clinic

Anyone with an ounce of logic has to at least consider that it's just as likely that we'll produce a super covid as eliminate it.
It’s all a matter of probability. A vaccinated person may be 12 times less likely to have a symptomatic reinfection as a person who is unvaccinated … but it can still happen … in fact with tens of millions of vaccinated people there will be tens of thousands of such cases.

reason10

Governor
I think it was a good move for Florida shipping industry to offer the use of its ports to shippers stranded in places like California.

As an aside, Florida supplies some fraction of winter vegetables. And by the way, oranges are grown all over the world
A few interesting facts about Florida oranges.

1. For the envirofascists who RAIL against non native plants and non native species in Florida, the ORANGE is non native to this state.
2. The old joke is: Difference between a Florida orange and a California Orange: You have to be in a bathtub when cutting the skin of a Florida orange, whereas it takes a truck to pierce the skin of a California orange.

reason10

Governor
Actually, I do think they are all arteriosclerosic old men... communist old men with calcified arteries reducing brain blood flow, which explains it all really. They are left to think like the 15 year old communists of their youth. ha ha
Well, that would explain Joe.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A few interesting facts about Florida oranges.

1. For the envirofascists who RAIL against non native plants and non native species in Florida, the ORANGE is non native to this state.
2. The old joke is: Difference between a Florida orange and a California Orange: You have to be in a bathtub when cutting the skin of a Florida orange, whereas it takes a truck to pierce the skin of a California orange.
yes.

and oranges are grown all over the world