• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Empty Shelves Joe trending on Twitter

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sure just like taking off the capitalization on High, Crime and Misdemeanor words is.

I'm typing lower case High.........Crime...........Misdemeanor and yet they all cap up. Try it.

uh... i meant getting you to babble and dissemble when you have nothing in retort.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You can "tweak" me for that? Interesting. How about you tweak High, Crime, and Misdemeanor?
i dont understand what you mean. my meaning is...tweak: get you to babble incoherently like a child when your empty schtick is ruined.

EatTheRich

President
So does the vaccine work or doesn't it?
It works in the sense that you have about 3/5 the risk of getting infected and 1/19 the risk of dying if you do compared to someone unvaccinated, and in the sense that if about 75% of the population is vaccinated you see exponential decay rather than exponential growth of the number newly infected. It does not work in the sense that if you get it but are surrounded by unvaccinated people you are no longer at risk of getting sick and missing work.

God of War

Governor
It works in the sense that you have about 3/5 the risk of getting infected and 1/19 the risk of dying if you do compared to someone unvaccinated, and in the sense that if about 75% of the population is vaccinated you see exponential decay rather than exponential growth of the number newly infected. It does not work in the sense that if you get it but are surrounded by unvaccinated people you are no longer at risk of getting sick and missing work.
You just pulled that all out of your ass. ha ha

Your second shot is waning quickly. Without a booster you're likely to be back to zero advantage in sickness. Already, in the UK (per the 40 week report) the vaxxed are twice as likely as the unvaxxed to get sick on a per 100,000 basis. With any horrible luck your vaccine leaves you extremely susceptible to some other coronavirus coming along and really putting a beat down on you or, heaven forbid, even death via ADE. Yet taking the second booster might be necessary. As it stands in the UK the unvaxxed have a 0.06% chance of dying from covid and the vaxxed have a 0.02% chance of dying from covid.

This table shows waning protection and increasing liability towards sickness by the vaxxed in the waning cohorts.

1634359479983.png

So below, roughly speaking, for the 70-79 cohort you're getting vaccinated to reduce your chance of death from 0.06% to 0.02%. The meta Ivermectin study says I could get that from early Ivermectin treatment (and my cohort is a good bit below that one).

1634360283026.png

EatTheRich

President
So you are admitting the vaccinations don't work? Then why are we mandating them?
Again, they work if enough people get them: by lowering the risk of an individual person getting infected and causing them to clear the infections faster, they reduce the reproduction number of the virus.

EatTheRich

President
You just pulled that all out of your ass. ha ha

Your second shot is waning quickly. Without a booster you're likely to be back to zero advantage in sickness. Already, in the UK (per the 40 week report) the vaxxed are twice as likely as the unvaxxed to get sick on a per 100,000 basis. With any horrible luck your vaccine leaves you extremely susceptible to some other coronavirus coming along and really putting a beat down on you or, heaven forbid, even death via ADE. Yet taking the second booster might be necessary. As it stands in the UK the unvaxxed have a 0.06% chance of dying from covid and the vaxxed have a 0.02% chance of dying from covid.

This table shows waning protection and increasing liability towards sickness by the vaxxed in the waning cohorts.

View attachment 66377

So below, roughly speaking, for the 70-79 cohort you're getting vaccinated to reduce your chance of death from 0.06% to 0.02%. The meta Ivermectin study says I could get that from early Ivermectin treatment (and my cohort is a good bit below that one).

View attachment 66379
Cherry-picked and ignoring differences in behavior and risk factors. I’ll trust the studies that say vaccination works incredibly well.

God of War

Governor
Cherry-picked and ignoring differences in behavior and risk factors. I’ll trust the studies that say vaccination works incredibly well.
I actually gave you NHS data that is likely to be more complete and rigorous than any American stuff and probably as good as Israeli data and that is your response, "I can't see trends on my own, I rely on what I'm told by government experts." I hope that works out at least well enough for you. I do hope you really research what is going on before you take your second booster (3rd shot). The data may show you actually need to take it. Or hopefully not.

EatTheRich

President
I actually gave you NHS data that is likely to be more complete and rigorous than any American stuff and probably as good as Israeli data and that is your response, "I can't see trends on my own, I rely on what I'm told by government experts." I hope that works out at least well enough for you. I do hope you really research what is going on before you take your second booster (3rd shot). The data may show you actually need to take it. Or hopefully not.
An arbitrarily selected 4-week period is not evidence of a trend.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Again, they work if enough people get them: by lowering the risk of an individual person getting infected and causing them to clear the infections faster, they reduce the reproduction number of the virus.
How many times can a vaccinated person become reinfected? Because reinfection seems to imply they don't really, you know, work work. And if the virus is routinely infecting vaccinated people, will it gradually become more virulent in the way some bacteria has?

What are superbugs and how can I protect myself from infection? - Mayo Clinic

Anyone with an ounce of logic has to at least consider that it's just as likely that we'll produce a super covid as eliminate it.

reason10

Governor
Really? Did he get any early treatment before getting hospitalized?
He got the alleged "vaccine." Then he came down with Covid. They checked him into the hospital and he was put on a ventilator. (He was 75 years old.) And he had a DNR, so the first time he flatlined, that was it.

So much for the shot being a vaccine.