• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Episcopal Bishop Denounces Trump

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
REAL Christian denounces Fake Christian

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde, of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, condemned President Trump for clearing out peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas in order to stage a photo op in front of her church in a CNN interview.

Said Budde: “I am outraged… Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us, and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.”

She added: “I just can’t believe what my eyes have seen tonight.”

The Washington Post described Budde as “seething.”

worldlymrb

Revenge
Let me guess... And praised the violent democrat party agitators who hijacked the peaceful BLM protests and burned the church down?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do you hate Christians?
Because Trump is the anti-christ - follow the leader. That bible was like a hot potato in his hands yesterday and he looked at to make sure it was upside down, you would think the page marker would have been a hint , maybe ? Long live the anti religious, dictatorship of Trump !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde, of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, condemned President Trump for clearing out peaceful protesters with rubber bullets and tear gas in order to stage a photo op in front of her church in a CNN interview.

Said Budde: “I am outraged… Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership, and he’s done everything to divide us, and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.”

He didn't even go in the church. He went over there to get his picture taken in front of it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Christian’s don’t “seethe”. And, knowing quite a bit about the Episcopalian Church (my dad is an immigrant from England and I grew up in an Anglican Church), she had better work on her own Church’s departures from Scripture. There is much repair to be done there.

That said, yes...Trump blows.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Because Trump is the anti-christ - follow the leader. That bible was like a hot potato in his hands yesterday and he looked at to make sure it was upside down, you would think the page marker would have been a hint , maybe ? Long live the anti religious, dictatorship of Trump !
You have now been corrected on this lie and shown multiple photographic proofs. Any objective person must now declare you to be a willing liar and bad faith poster. Pretty rotten, Don. You are JUST LIKE Trump.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

That's exactly what happened. The signal to the troops to go on the offensive wasn't a coincidence.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Christian’s don’t “seethe”. And, knowing quite a bit about the Episcopalian Church (my dad is an immigrant from England and I grew up in an Anglican Church), she had better work on her own Church’s departures from Scripture. There is much repair to be done there.

That said, yes...Trump blows.
Whatever PR person set up that goofy stunt is a real moron, I’ll say that. Trump looked like a phony tool standing there with a silly look waving a Bible around. He better hire some different handlers if he expects to win in November.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Whatever PR person set up that goofy stunt is a real moron, I’ll say that. Trump looked like a phony tool standing there with a silly look waving a Bible around. He better hire some different handlers if he expects to win in November.
I agree, but our pols (and their advisors) are morons. Did you see Biden sitting all cross-legged, in rapt attention, with notepad in hand taking notes in HIS OWN version of photo op yesterday? Like sitting US Presidents don’t have admins or scribes...and like small, discrete recorders haven’t existed since the early 80’s.

~ insert facepalm here ~

I don’t know who falls for this trash - effectively a skit. Trump marching across the street was a joke.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I agree, but our pols (and their advisors) are morons. Did you see Biden sitting all cross-legged, in rapt attention, with notepad in hand taking notes in HIS OWN version of photo op yesterday? Like sitting US Presidents don’t have admins or scribes...and like small, discrete recorders haven’t existed since the early 80’s.

~ insert facepalm here ~

I don’t know who falls for this trash - effectively a skit. Trump marching across the street was a joke.
The difference is that I really think Biden is concerned for and understands why these people are protesting and wants to show it albeit in a clumsy, contrived way as directed by his handlers. I actually believe that Biden has a lot of heart.

Trump on the other hand wouldn’t give a rats ass if tanks rolled down the streets and killed 100,000 people In order to stop a few idiots from looting and vandalizing if he thought he could get a few votes out of it.

After his moronic bible stunt he walked back to his office and proceeded to go on a disturbing rant threatening Governors to either dominate the streets of their states or he would send in the military and lard ass Barr in to clean house.

I have never been a take it to the streets kind of guy but if Trump loses in November, I believe there will be celebrations on the streets of America from coast to coast much like those at the end of WW II. When and if that happens, I will be out there celebrating and waving an American flag with thousands of my fellow Americans and Angelinos.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The difference is that I really think Biden is concerned for and understands why these people are protesting and wants to show it albeit in a clumsy, contrived way as directed by his handlers. I actually believe that Biden has a lot of heart.

Trump on the other hand wouldn’t give a rats ass if tanks rolled down the streets and killed 100,000 people In order to stop a few idiots from looting and vandalizing if he thought he could get a few votes out of it.

After his moronic bible stunt he walked back to his office and proceeded to go on a disturbing rant threatening Governors to either dominate the streets of their states or he would send in the military and lard ass Barr in to clean house.

I have never been a take it to the streets kind of guy but if Trump loses in November, I believe there will be celebrations on the streets of America from coast to coast much like those at the end of WW II. When and if that happens, I will be out there celebrating and waving an American flag with thousands of my fellow Americans and Angelinos.
No, both Biden and Trump are superficial hacks. I wish folks would be less partisan in address of demonstrable truth.

reason10

Governor

And if you don't believe it, YOU'RE NOT BLACK. You're just a lying dog faced pony soldier.

Has he ordered tanks to roll down the streets, or are you just LYING about the President of the United States?

So far, President Trump has been the most competent national leader in the midst of a national crisis that YOUR WHITE SUPREMACIST ANTIFA DEMOCRAT PARTY has created.

He is not going to lose in November. He is doing the right thing, and history will record that it was the right thing. And what he will do is remind the voters exactly WHO CAUSED ALL THIS MISERY: The Democrats.

He is going to turn a LOT of blue states red as he reminds them of the death and destruction their WHITE SUPREMACIST left wing leaders caused.

I'll be there with MOST OF AMERICA when Trump defeats Joe and flips the House back to where it belongs.

reason10

Governor

That's exactly what happened. The signal to the troops to go on the offensive wasn't a coincidence.
And that Bishop is a publicity hungry lying HACK. President Trump did the right thing and most of America knows this.