• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Epstein's accomplice arrested.

Spamature

President
Yes, Epstein and his girlfriend were involved with Teens.
Probably Clinton too.

You really aren't up on this story are you.
Trump who was creeping around the dressing rooms of his teen pageant contestants was involved with teens too.

No knowledge of Clinton bragging on air that he was peeping at naked minors.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Trump who was creeping around the dressing rooms of his teen pageant contestants was involved with teens too.

No knowledge of Clinton bragging on air that he was peeping at naked minors.
Edited...lol...Maybe they were in on this deal along with Barr and Trump....If Trump loses, this thing will blow sky high and they both, along with Slick Willy, Scumbag Dershowitz, Prince Slimebag might be all forced to move to Paraguay. My guess is that the US Attorney from SDNY was starting to uncover some touchy stuff and Lard Ass is kneecapping the investigations which is his stock in trade as Trump’s lapdog AG. This is great stuff! I expect some GOP Senators will start jumping ship pretty soon too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Barr and Trump look pretty good for Epstein’s murder. Orders had to come from VERY HIGH UP to get the security to stand down for whoever killed him. Barr is the highest man in the Federal Prison system and Trump completely controls him. Both Barr and Trump have long time and deep ties to Jeffery.
cant-suicide-us-all-shirt_1200x (2).jpg

So do the Clinton's...Longer and Deeper.

Drumcollie

Edited...lol...Maybe they were in on this deal along with Barr and Trump....If Trump loses, this thing will blow sky high and they both, along with Slick Willy, Scumbag Dershowitz, Prince Slimebag might be all forced to move to Paraguay. My guess is that the US Attorney from SDNY was starting to uncover some touchy stuff and Lard Ass is kneecapping the investigations which is his stock in trade as Trump’s lapdog AG. This is great stuff! I expect some GOP Senators will start jumping ship pretty soon too.
Too bad that's is all lie. So save me the trouble and post this response at the end of your next post as my response.

Jack4freedom

Governor
View attachment 54130

So do the Clinton's...Longer and Deeper.
Epstein got his first job from Barr’s father when he had no money. Jeffrey and Lard ass go back to when they were both in their 20s. Epstein and Trump have been neighbors in both Manhattan and Palm Beach for decades. Trump, who used to be a big Clinton supporter probably introduced Willy to Jeffrey. So as usual you are dead wrong.

Drumcollie

Epstein got his first job from Barr’s father when he had no money. Jeffrey and Lard ass go back to when they were both in their 20s. Epstein and Trump have been neighbors in both Manhattan and Palm Beach for decades. Trump, who used to be a big Clinton supporter probably introduced Willy to Jeffrey. So as usual you are dead wrong.
The Clinton raped with Epstein.

I win!

Boca

Governor
Big talk from behind your little screen champy. Let’s meet for a beer sometime. Lol
If you were half as smart as you think you are tough guy you would have (1) tried to come up with an answer to why a private airplane flight log was classified, (2) you would have noticed the flight was from Palm Beach to Teterboro, NJ not to the island, and (3) you would know FYI is For Your Information. But you're not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ALERT:

it's all over the net that Maxwell has been moved to ICU due to her corona virus condition...…….

can anyone prove that to be true?

guess no rope needed

Jack4freedom

Governor
Trips to Pedophile Island

Trump - 0

Clinton - 26
Most of the alleged pedofilia occurred at Epstein’s homes in Manhattan and Palm Beach where he was a close friend and neighbor of Trump. Epstein has also been pictured at Mira Lago parties held by Trump to pimp young beautiful women to his friends. Like I said, it certainly would not surprise me if Clinton was involved in screwing Epstein’s recruits but Trump was almost certainly involved also along with scumbag shyster lawyer Dershowitz and Prince scumbag. If Clinton were the Democratic nominee for President, this scandal would definitely be a problem in November. But the fact remains that Trump IS the GOP nominee and he is right in the middle of it. See what I mean?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Most of the alleged pedofilia occurred at Epstein’s homes in Manhattan and Palm Beach where he was a close friend and neighbor of Trump. Epstein has also been pictured at Mira Lago parties held by Trump to pimp young beautiful women to his friends. Like I said, it certainly would not surprise me if Clinton was involved in screwing Epstein’s recruits but Trump was almost certainly involved also along with scumbag shyster lawyer Dershowitz and Prince scumbag. If Clinton were the Democratic nominee for President, this scandal would definitely be a problem in November. But the fact remains that Trump IS the GOP nominee and he is right in the middle of it. See what I mean?
Why in the world would 'hillary' visit Epstein's teen sex island?

Wonder how close she was to Maxwell?

It's a shame COVID-19 doesn't know any dirt on Clintons, it would be dead by sundown!

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I would invite any of those who think corrections officers do not [Unwelcome language removed] in and outs to work a shift or two in their shoes. It may not be impossible to do the job to the letter of the policy but it isn’t gonna happen most times. The reason is that the policy doesn’t take into account offender actions that delay the officers from their rounds, short staffing which is chronic, and the complacency that sets in. Nobody killed Epstein. He killed himself.