• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Epstein's accomplice arrested.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I would invite any of those who think corrections officers do not [Unwelcome language removed] in and outs to work a shift or two in their shoes. It may not be impossible to do the job to the letter of the policy but it isn’t gonna happen most times. The reason is that the policy doesn’t take into account offender actions that delay the officers from their rounds, short staffing which is chronic, and the complacency that sets in. Nobody killed Epstein. He killed himself.
Majority disagree with you and I assume you think Maxwell will kill herself?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why in the world would 'hillary' visit Epstein's teen sex island?

Wonder how close she was to Maxwell?

It's a shame COVID-19 doesn't know any dirt on Clintons, it would be dead by sundown!
The fact remains that Trump was involved with Epstein and Maxwell for years while the teenage sex ring was full blown. Clinton’s are out of politics now so who cares if they were too. They ain’t running for anything, Trump is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact remains that Trump was involved with Epstein and Maxwell for years while the teenage sex ring was full blown. Clinton’s are out of politics now so who cares if they were too. They ain’t running for anything, Trump is.
You're forgetting Trump was a democrat until about 5 or 6 years ago and the C's were special question at his wedding.

You don't have to be running for anything to be remembered as a Pedophile.
I ask what 'hillary' was on the island for, 6 times known of?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You're forgetting Trump was a democrat until about 5 or 6 years ago and the C's were special question at his wedding.

You don't have to be running for anything to be remembered as a Pedophile.
I ask what 'hillary' was on the island for, 6 times known of?
Trump will always be remembered not only as a pussy grabber, Pedophile and rapist, but the biggest horses ass ever to hold office in America from either party. Trump is despised around the world by liberals conservatives and independents alike. Once he loses big this November most of those who are now sucking up to him will also hate his guts.

Clinton left office with very high approval ratings and is generally well respected throughout the world. He is only reviled among the Hannitized Ditto Head crowd here in America who have been trained like monkeys to hate him since before he was elected. Both Rush Limbaugh and Roger Ailes built their fortunes teaching gullible fools to hate Clinton and his wife.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump will always be remembered not only as a Pedophile and rapist, but the biggest horses ass ever to hold office in America from either party. Trump is despised around the world by liberals conservatives and independents alike.

Clinton left office with very high approval ratings and is generally well respected throughout the world. He is only reviled among the Hannitized Ditto Head crowd here in America who have been trained like monkeys to hate him since before he was elected. Both Rush Limbaugh and Roger Ailes built their fortunes teaching gullible fools to hate Clinton and his wife.
Why are you defending pedophiles?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why are you defending pedophiles?
Why are you? It hasn’t been affirmed that Clinton screwed any of Epstein‘s juveniles. I am sure there were many women 18-35 there on his Island to have sex with too. Maybe he was there to screw Maxwell for all I know. It’s pretty much common knowledge that Trump has walked backstage of teenage beauty pageants and leered and naked children for kicks. (he bragged about that on the air) He has also been accused of double team raping a 14 year old with Epstein. Also, I never voted for either Clinton. Not because I hated either one but because any time they appeared on my California or Colorado ballot, there was someone I liked better.

Boca

Governor
Most of the alleged pedofilia occurred at Epstein’s homes in Manhattan and Palm Beach where he was a close friend and neighbor of Trump. Epstein has also been pictured at Mira Lago parties held by Trump to pimp young beautiful women to his friends. Like I said, it certainly would not surprise me if Clinton was involved in screwing Epstein’s recruits but Trump was almost certainly involved also along with scumbag shyster lawyer Dershowitz and Prince scumbag. If Clinton were the Democratic nominee for President, this scandal would definitely be a problem in November. But the fact remains that Trump IS the GOP nominee and he is right in the middle of it. See what I mean?
How many times was Trump booked on the Lolita Express?

Jack4freedom

Governor
How many times was Trump booked on the Lolita Express?
It doesn’t really matter. Trump has his own plane and he lived down the street from Epstein in both New York and Palm Beach where most of the sordid sex escapades were happening. I am sure a lot of people, both women and men were invited to come down to Epstein’s private Island, Clinton among them. As far as I know there are no direct accusations from women suggesting that Clinton raped them on that Island. However there is an accusation regarding a 14 year old girl being raped by both Epstein and Trump at the same time. If I were a Trump supporter I definitely would stay away from this whole Epstein deal. Clinton isn’t running for anything, Trump IS. Both Trump and Clinton have extensive records regarding abusing women, that’s for sure, but bringing it up as an election ploy is about as stupud as it gets.

Boca

Governor
It doesn’t really matter. Trump has his own plane and he lived down the street from Epstein in both New York and Palm Beach where most of the sordid sex escapades were happening. I am sure a lot of people, both women and men were invited to come down to Epstein’s private Island, Clinton among them. As far as I know there are no direct accusations from women suggesting that Clinton raped them on that Island. However there is an accusation regarding a 14 year old girl being raped by both Epstein and Trump at the same time. If I were a Trump supporter I definitely would stay away from this whole Epstein deal. Clinton isn’t running for anything, Trump IS. Both Trump and Clinton have extensive records regarding abusing women, that’s for sure, but bringing it up as an election ploy is about as stupud as it gets.
Yeah... and Trump paid Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in, anything else?

Spamature

President
Yeah... and Trump paid Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed Obama slept in, anything else?
How about this ?

Wearing his trademark dark-blue bespoke suit and white shirt, Trump paces the aisle of his plane, tugging at his tie like an accountant at 11:30 P.M. on April 15. “Never be late for someone else’s plane,” Trump says, his facial expression showing a mixture of annoyance and bemusement. The offending party is stuck in Friday rush-house traffic. “C’mon, Jeffrey, where are you?” Trump says. He’s talking about Jeffrey Epstein, another wealthy and well-known man who is traveling with Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of the late media baron Robert Maxwell. The couple finally arrives, Epstein wearing an orange sweatshirt and jeans and Maxwell sporting sunglasses and fashionably tight pants. Trump brightens and gently chides them, forgiving their tardiness.

According to Corcoran, Epstein and Maxwell arrived with another passenger not mentioned in the piece. “They did board with a young woman of indeterminate age. I wouldn’t be able to tell if she was 15 or 20. She was quite dressed up and quite made up, so it was hard to tell,” Corcoran said over the weekend. “At the time I didn’t even know who Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were, so when they got on I thought, Maybe they’re married and that’s their niece.”

FakeName

Governor
Funny how you believe anything about liberals in spite of a dearth of evidence and refuse to believe anything about Trump even where the evidence is overwhelming.

TBLee

Governor
Trump will always be remembered not only as a pussy grabber, Pedophile and rapist, but the biggest horses ass ever to hold office in America from either party. Trump is despised around the world by liberals conservatives and independents alike. Once he loses big this November most of those who are now sucking up to him will also hate his guts.

WE shall see

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why are you? It hasn’t been affirmed that Clinton screwed any of Epstein‘s juveniles. I am sure there were many women 18-35 there on his Island to have sex with too. Maybe he was there to screw Maxwell for all I know. It’s pretty much common knowledge that Trump has walked backstage of teenage beauty pageants and leered and naked children for kicks. (he bragged about that on the air) He has also been accused of double team raping a 14 year old with Epstein. Also, I never voted for either Clinton. Not because I hated either one but because any time they appeared on my California or Colorado ballot, there was someone I liked better.
So, Clinton went 26 times and Hillary 6 for the "18-35" year old women but Trump went for the teens. You post of being a ladies man, would you want a teen girl or one say 30ish that knew how to throw sex back?

Yes, it's been posted 10,000 times of teen pageants and that's like saying a father got aroused when he saw his teen daughters (it never did with me) so unless convicted it's all horseshit, IMO.

That's just it, You don't know, I don't know what either of the 3 where really there doing, but, we can bet the farm they were not there for tennis.

DC is full of scum bags, always have been and evidently always will be. They get paid well, live like royalty while we peon's get on opinion frays and bark at each other as if it's going to change any damn thing in DC.

Hope you've enjoyed the 4th.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How about this ?

Wearing his trademark dark-blue bespoke suit and white shirt, Trump paces the aisle of his plane, tugging at his tie like an accountant at 11:30 P.M. on April 15. “Never be late for someone else’s plane,” Trump says, his facial expression showing a mixture of annoyance and bemusement. The offending party is stuck in Friday rush-house traffic. “C’mon, Jeffrey, where are you?” Trump says. He’s talking about Jeffrey Epstein, another wealthy and well-known man who is traveling with Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of the late media baron Robert Maxwell. The couple finally arrives, Epstein wearing an orange sweatshirt and jeans and Maxwell sporting sunglasses and fashionably tight pants. Trump brightens and gently chides them, forgiving their tardiness.

According to Corcoran, Epstein and Maxwell arrived with another passenger not mentioned in the piece. “They did board with a young woman of indeterminate age. I wouldn’t be able to tell if she was 15 or 20. She was quite dressed up and quite made up, so it was hard to tell,” Corcoran said over the weekend. “At the time I didn’t even know who Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were, so when they got on I thought, Maybe they’re married and that’s their niece.”
2000, Trump was a democrat that dem/libs adored for his contributions...….

Spamature

President
was a democrat that dem/libs adored for his contributions...….
NOPE ! That lie no longer floats.

Donald Trump's presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live. Although Trump had never held elected office, he was well known for his frequent comments on public affairs and business exploits as head of The Trump Organization. He had previously considered a presidential run in 1988 as a Republican, but chose not to run. For 2000, Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura persuaded Trump to seek the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which was fracturing despite achieving ballot access and qualifying for matching funds as a result of the 1996 presidential campaign of businessman Ross Perot. Trump's entrance into the Reform Party race coincided with that of paleoconservative commentator Pat Buchanan.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NOPE ! That lie no long floats.

Donald Trump's presidential campaign of 2000 for the nomination of the Reform Party began when real estate magnate Donald Trump of New York announced the creation of a presidential exploratory committee on the October 7, 1999 edition of Larry King Live. Although Trump had never held elected office, he was well known for his frequent comments on public affairs and business exploits as head of The Trump Organization. He had previously considered a presidential run in 1988 as a Republican, but chose not to run. For 2000, Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura persuaded Trump to seek the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which was fracturing despite achieving ballot access and qualifying for matching funds as a result of the 1996 presidential campaign of businessman Ross Perot. Trump's entrance into the Reform Party race coincided with that of paleoconservative commentator Pat Buchanan.

He should have ran in 1988, Biden had to drop out for Plagiarism and lies...…..