• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eric “Beavis” Trump does a number on his father

Tom Facts

Council Member
You're the same clown whose first post was some bizarre call to tax everybody's retirement investment in their 401k's and pensions. It was the biggest duh moment you lefties come up with again and again. "Duh.... lets tax ourselves into oblivion... duh..."
Yet you’re the first to cry when government subsidies get cut.

EatTheRich

President
Stop pretending you're a neurotic communist Jew worried that the gas chambers are coming back to get you. It's beyond droll Woody Allen movie manuscript at this point.
Many on your side are openly calling for gas chambers to be brought back. And of course the logic of capitalism if not interrupted always leads to industrialized genocide. I will not make the mistake of taking it lightly.

God of War

Governor
Many on your side are openly calling for gas chambers to be brought back. And of course the logic of capitalism if not interrupted always leads to industrialized genocide. I will not make the mistake of taking it lightly.
Dodge noted. To quote someone.

God of War

Governor
“Daily.” Why do so many return to Cuba after seeing what the U.S. is like?
You really don't know?

They have been institutionalized. Can't make it outside the system they acclimated to.

Much like long cons who break parole to get sent back to the hoosegow.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LINK

What you going to do about it other than post communist shit on an Opinion fray?