• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eric Swalwell floats another stinker

OldSchool

Council Member
They won’t impeach him, even though he obviously deserves it. Everybody now knows that the GOP senators will turn a blind eye to all Trump crimes and outrages, no matter how egregious.
LOL..... so many crimes yet no proof and no justifiable case for impeachment.

The American people are wising-up to the games from the Left. Your time might be coming, too?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Impeachment Part II: The Sequel!

My advice, kick it off before the election. Let's turn that 45 state landslide into a 48 state landslide!

Also, who keeps telling these retards we live in a democracy? Can someone please draw a crayon picture illustrating the fact that this is a Constitutional Republic, so these midgets can understand?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-wont-rule-out-new-impeachment-over-roger-stone-case

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell, in an interview Wednesday, would not rule out a new impeachment effort against President Trump over his alleged interference in the criminal case of his former associate Roger Stone.

Federal prosecutors on Monday had recommended a sentence of between 87 and 108 months in prison for Stone’s conviction on seven counts of obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements to Congress on charges that stemmed from former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

But in a stunning reversal, as Fox News first reported, leadership at the Justice Department overruled the prosecutors on the case, scaling back the proposed sentence for Stone, which immediately led Democrats to accuse Trump of interfering in the process by tweeting about his displeasure with the DOJ. Trump denies it, and the case lately has been complicated further by questions over possible juror bias.

During an interview with CNN on Wednesday, Swalwell, D-Calif., was asked whether Democrats would look to launch a new impeachment inquiry on the new controversy.

“You know, we’re not going to take our options off the table,” Swalwell, a member of the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, told CNN. “We don’t wake up in the morning wanting to impeach him.”

He added: “We want to work with him on prescription drugs, background checks, and infrastructure, but we’re not going to let him just torch this democracy because he thinks that he’s been let off once and we’re not going to do something about it.”
Only in republican math is it a landslide when the winner gets 3 million fewer votes and only manages to squeak by with less than 1% of the vote in three states.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course you missed it. He lynched two American citizens in the Middle East. No arrest, no trial, no conviction, no sentencing. Straight to execution. Continuing the Democrats' long tradition of lynchings.
Pay no attention to the fact that one was the commander of a military force at war with the US and surrendered his citizenship when he joined Al Qaeda.

Did Lincoln lynch all those thousands of confederate soldiers...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Only in republican math is it a landslide when the winner gets 3 million fewer votes and only manages to squeak by with less than 1% of the vote in three states.
We are all well aware of your oft stated desire to see the coastal progressives determine the nation's entire policy agenda, which illustrates the entire sum of the differences between your ideology and Ocasio-Cotez' - exactly none! There's that (laughable) "middle" view of yours coming across loud and clear...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
They won’t impeach him, even though he obviously deserves it. Everybody now knows that the GOP senators will turn a blind eye to all Trump crimes and outrages, no matter how egregious.

What crimes again ?

Oh right-

There weren't any crimes in which they tried to impeach Trump.

None.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We are all well aware of your oft stated desire to see the coastal progressives determine the nation's entire policy agenda, which illustrates the entire sum of the differences between your ideology and Ocasio-Cotez' - exactly none! There's that (laughable) "middle" view of yours coming across loud and clear...
Really? So there were no republican votes in either California or New York? All 66 million votes for Clinton were in those two states?

Nice of you to regurgitate the RNC talking points, but we know how the right wingers would have reacted if Hillary had won the EC and lost the popular vote. Trump called the Electoral college a disaster....until he won by EC math and lost the popular vote.

Raoul_Luke

Really? So there were no republican votes in either California or New York? All 66 million votes for Clinton were in those two states?

Nice of you to regurgitate the RNC talking points, but we know how the right wingers would have reacted if Hillary had won the EC and lost the popular vote. Trump called the Electoral college a disaster....until he won by EC math and lost the popular vote.
And you'd suddenly switch to support of the EC while I would still be arguing that it be kept. Same shit, different day...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And you'd suddenly switch to support of the EC while I would still be arguing that it be kept. Same shit, different day...
Explain why Trump would prefer a popular vote? I've been against the EC for years. Probably since I worked in the Perot campaign i 1992.

Raoul_Luke

Explain why Trump would prefer a popular vote? I've been against the EC for years. Probably since I worked in the Perot campaign i 1992.
Because he is stupid? This is precisely why your posting here mocks itself - Trump's agenda is the closest thing to Perot's since, well, Perot. Yet you "worked for Perot" and oppose Trump with ever fiber of your body. It's absurd!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because he is stupid? This is precisely why your posting here mocks itself - Trump's agenda is the closest thing to Perot's since, well, Perot. Yet you "worked for Perot" and oppose Trump with ever fiber of your body. It's absurd!
Trump stands for nothing. He's an opportunist and an arrogant, idiotic, self serving, egotistical megalomaniac at that. Perot was a conservative. He'd have fought for rational revenue and spending programs....and said so. He did not campaign on tax cuts that were in no way linked to financial reality.

He understood the concept of project management. You don not launch a nationwide campaign to implement health care without doing a pilot to find the good and bad of a proposal before spending billions. While Perot may have been tactless and shown temper to his subordinates...he also listened to those who disagree with him...Trump does not.

I worked at EDS (Perot's company) for a couple of years. I had lunch with him and two others one day. Not much to go on, but the evidence of Trump's behavior is all over the news. Perot would not have twisted the DOJ into knots to go after people who criticized him.

Raoul_Luke

Trump stands for nothing. He's an opportunist and an arrogant, idiotic, self serving, egotistical megalomaniac at that. Perot was a conservative. He'd have fought for rational revenue and spending programs....and said so. He did not campaign on tax cuts that were in no way linked to financial reality.

He understood the concept of project management. You don not launch a nationwide campaign to implement health care without doing a pilot to find the good and bad of a proposal before spending billions. While Perot may have been tactless and shown temper to his subordinates...he also listened to those who disagree with him...Trump does not.

I worked at EDS (Perot's company) for a couple of years. I had lunch with him and two others one day. Not much to go on, but the evidence of Trump's behavior is all over the news. Perot would not have twisted the DOJ into knots to go after people who criticized him.
That was then, this is now. Running on tax increases is a death sentence for any pol's campaign. Trump has taken on the bad trade deals that Perot railed against, and has largely rebuilt the (blue collar) manufacturing sector. It looks to me like he intends to make the deficit job one in a second term. I wouldn't be surprised to see him accept (sane) revenue proposals to go along with spending cuts. Again, his agenda appears to dovetail nicely with what you so often claim you care most about.

I get it - you don't like him as a person. Neither do I. But I felt the same way about Clinton but voted for him because I believed in his agenda. Trump looks to me like an even better version of "Bubba."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That was then, this is now. Running on tax increases is a death sentence for any pol's campaign. Trump has taken on the bad trade deals that Perot railed against, and has largely rebuilt the (blue collar) manufacturing sector. It looks to me like he intends to make the deficit job one in a second term. I wouldn't be surprised to see him accept (sane) revenue proposals to go along with spending cuts. Again, his agenda appears to dovetail nicely with what you so often claim you care most about.

I get it - you don't like him as a person. Neither do I. But I felt the same way about Clinton but voted for him because I believed in his agenda. Trump looks to me like an even better version of "Bubba."
Which president had the kind of turnover in staff that Trump has? He is completely unable to form a team to advise him. Clearly he wants yes men and that is disaster.

Trump has nibbled around the edges on trade deals. He shows little understanding of economics. His border wall is built on rhetoric and not reality. His tax bullshit has driven the deficit to a trillion bucks. His new budget isn't any better.

He has double crossed our allies. Would the Kurds stand with us again? Do the Iraqis think it was OK for him to kill an Iranian general on their territory without even informing them? He has enabled the terrorists against our allies. He has tampered with justice and stepped on fair treatment for all. He has praised dictators and taken the side of one who murdered an American and another who interfered with our election.

There is a huge difference between his policies and his actions....his ethics stink. His insults aimed at his political opponents and the media are childish at best and divisive at worst.