• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eric Swalwell skewers GOP and Trumps at GOP’s Hunter Biden inquisition

RickWA

Snagglesooth

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bwahaha. Swalwell and “expertly” in the same sentence. Brilliant!

Trump is awful - even when the awful roast him. Swalwell is terrible - and stupid - in his own right.
In your opinion, Swalwell is terrible and stupid...but you offer nothing to persuade anyone else to think as you do....From what I've seen, he has a much better sense of the constitution than Comer, Jordan or Grassley.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bwahaha. Swalwell and “expertly” in the same sentence. Brilliant!

Trump is awful - even when the awful roast him. Swalwell is terrible - and stupid - in his own right.
Comparing Trump and Swalwell is idiotic even by your own standards of idiocy.

In any event, the irony and humor Swalwell provided are meant to be appreciated by thoughtful people. That obviously excludes you.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Comparing Trump and Swalwell is idiotic even by your own standards of idiocy.

In any event, the irony and humor Swalwell provided are meant to be appreciated by thoughtful people. That obviously excludes you.
Swalwell is clearly the more stupid of the two…but both register prominently on the maggot scale.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Swalwell is clearly the more stupid of the two…but both register prominently on the maggot scale.
"Clearly"? based on what? Your opinion?

Trump says nations around the world are emptying out their mental hospitals and sending them to the US...what has Swalwell said that is nearly that damned dumb?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Swalwell did some nice ss kicking on Comer...Great to see
In case anyone missed these classics…

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

Even swine like Gym Jordan, Comer Pyle, and Matt “The Deplorable” Gaetz had to be squirming.

;-)