• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Eric Trump pleads the 5th Amendment over 500 times

middleview

President
Supporting Member
OMG, now you proved you lied just as bugs when you posted "25%" and OCF followed you lie with another lie--Sheep
As for Trump, 72 percent said they were against the former president launching a campaign for a second White House term.

Really? So 28% was so far off that 25% was a lie? From now on I'll hold you to that standard. No approximately...gotta be dead on.

By the way...show us my post about "until 2016" or admit you lied.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who cares what he did two years ago. It is his right, you know.
Sane people care about Trump’s cronies pleading the 5th hundreds of time. And they care regardless of the date the 5th was pled. So now you know.

Do you agree with Trump’s criticism of people who plead the 5th?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As for Trump, 72 percent said they were against the former president launching a campaign for a second White House term.

Really? So 28% was so far off that 25% was a lie? From now on I'll hold you to that standard. No approximately...gotta be dead on.

I'm part of the 72%
Would 3% be a big different on the "1,000,000" you borrowed?
You posted it as FACT and it was a LIE and as an IT you should know 3% mistake would cost your employer much money and claim to work for a Bank. :)-) what bank hires someone that's on a opinion fray all 24/7)

(I'm not searching but you posted after working on McCain's campaign :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm part of the 72%
Would 3% be a big different on the "1,000,000" you borrowed?
You posted it as FACT and it was a LIE and as an IT you should know 3% mistake would cost your employer much money and claim to work for a Bank. :)-) what bank hires someone that's on a opinion fray all 24/7)

(I'm not searching but you posted after working on McCain's campaign :)
I worked on McCain's campaign in 2000. He dropped out after Bush's smear job on him...I re-registered as a dem shortly after.

I did not borrow $1,000,000 bucks...ever. Don't know where you pulled that number from...and we are talking about a poll, not cash or a loan.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Oh my, look what I ran across in the blacks to stupid to get ID thread

Drumcollie said:
1. Now that Biden has completely failed, you are an independent.

2. Trump used to be you. Some people change. You did not.
I worked on McCain's campaign in 2000....and reregistered as a democrat due to how the Bush campaign slandered him...in Colorado then you had to be in one party or the other to vote in primaries. Now you can vote in one or the other even as an independent. I switched to indie in 2016.

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
appears you forget the lies you post

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Here's another Trump hack taking the 5th 146 times.

Michael Isikoff
@Isikoff

At hearing on John Eastman's efforts to block 1/6 committee from getting his emails, Doug Letter, House counsel, reveals that Eastman, law prof who authored memo on how Pence could block certification of Electoral College vote, invoked 5th Amendment 146 times.

5:53 PM · Jan 24, 2022

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here's another Trump hack taking the 5th 146 times.

Michael Isikoff
@Isikoff

At hearing on John Eastman's efforts to block 1/6 committee from getting his emails, Doug Letter, House counsel, reveals that Eastman, law prof who authored memo on how Pence could block certification of Electoral College vote, invoked 5th Amendment 146 times.

5:53 PM · Jan 24, 2022
Let’s look to Trump for guidance on that…

“If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? The mob takes the Fifth.”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Let’s look to Trump for guidance on that…

“If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment? The mob takes the Fifth.”
The John Eastman case is interesting. He wants the university he worked for to NOT have to turn over the coup stuff he wrote on the university owned computer while at work. Haha.
The judge said no way.

Judge rejects effort by Trump ally Eastman to sideline Jan. 6 committee subpoena - POLITICO

Here is John Eastman looking the fool next to Rudy.
1643129714700.png