• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Even if Kyle had been a white supremacist he'd have been not guilty because of self-defense.

God of War

Governor
Tragically, the law would likely not have been followed if he was such a vile thing as that.

The character assassination of Kyle Rittenhouse needs... no demands.. civil lawsuits against all liars who tried to ruin his life because he defended himself from such vile people stalking the night in Kenosha. Kyle should sue CNN and MSNBC first and then Biden. He needs to get good money because they've tainted his future like they did Nicholas Sandman. He needs to make them eat crow by having them publicly admit to having to pay a large amount of money for their lying words.

EatTheRich

President
Tragically, the law would likely not have been followed if he was such a vile thing as that.

The character assassination of Kyle Rittenhouse needs... no demands.. civil lawsuits against all liars who tried to ruin his life because he defended himself from such vile people stalking the night in Kenosha. Kyle should sue CNN and MSNBC first and then Biden. He needs to get good money because they've tainted his future like they did Nicholas Sandman. He needs to make them eat crow by having them publicly admit to having to pay a large amount of money for their lying words.
It is not self-defense to go out hunting people who disagree with your opinion that police should be able to shoot unarmed people in the back with impunity as long as they’re Black.

God of War

Governor
It is not self-defense to go out hunting people who disagree with your opinion that police should be able to shoot unarmed people in the back with impunity as long as they’re Black.
Police shoot more white people than black people even though blacks are statistically more criminal and violent.

Blake had the police callled on him by the mother of his child because she said he was kidnapping the child. The Police showed up and a struggle ensued in which Blake became armed with a knife, which he admitted to having when shot, and attempted to drive off with the child in the car. No impunity at all. Stop your lies.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Lefty now declares that ANYONE who doesn’t agree with him is a “white supremacist” and/or a “Trumpie”.

We’re saddled with leftist morons in this forum. Ungifted, dishonest, terrible people. Oh well… genetic refuse has its place I guess.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You've told enough lies about the pedophile to continue posting more lies, you posted it was due to a 16 year old girlfriend when he was 18, truth it was BOYs

Stop it and now NOTHING you post can be true

Joseph Rosenbaum Sex Offender Arizona '02 Criminal Complaint (wisconsinrightnow.com)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Police shoot more white people than black people even though blacks are statistically more criminal and violent.

Blake had the police callled on him by the mother of his child because she said he was kidnapping the child. The Police showed up and a struggle ensued in which Blake became armed with a knife, which he admitted to having when shot, and attempted to drive off with the child in the car. No impunity at all. Stop your lies.
You can't blame black folk for being angry. They were given civil rights by 1872 by (R)'s but Democrats withheld that from them till 1964. then act like they did them a favor. But all they did was force people of color to stay in poverty with welfare.

God of War

Governor
You can't blame black folk for being angry. They were given civil rights by 1872 by (R)'s but Democrats withheld that from them till 1964. then act like they did them a favor. But all they did was force people of color to stay in poverty with welfare.
The were voting in black block for D's since the 1930's with Roosevelt and never broke R ever. Literally for some of the worst years they were treated by D's they voted for them in a very large majority.

Drumcollie

The were voting in black block for D's since the 1930's with Roosevelt and never broke R ever. Literally for some of the worst years they were treated by D's they voted for them in a very large majority.
In fact, since 1933, Republicans had a more positive record on civil rights than the Democrats. In the twenty-six major civil rights votes since 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 % of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 % of the votes.
Civil Rights and the abuse of Filibusters (http_core-online.org)

The numbers speak for themselves

God of War

Governor
Oh well… genetic refuse has its place I guess.
I agree with you for the most part.

I rant and rave about these things but in the end it is ALWAYS about the culture of the individual... the character. Culture and character have a strong hand in hand association. It takes character to break past the general cultural millieu you may find yourself in.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I agree with you for the most part.

I rant and rave about these things but in the end it is ALWAYS about the culture of the individual... the character. Culture and character have a strong hand in hand association. It takes character to break past the general cultural millieu you may find yourself in.
Yes. That, and the internet “anonymous troll “ factor where these pencil neck p*ssies write things they wouldn’t dare say in person.

God of War

Governor
Yes. That, and the internet “anonymous troll “ factor where these pencil neck p*ssies write things they wouldn’t dare say in person.
Honestly, there are a lot of things I wouldn't say in person as casually as I do here. But given the proper circumstantial motivation in real life I do. More so as I get older.

Might not be a good thing with people not your friends.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Honestly, there are a lot of things I wouldn't say in person as casually as I do here. But given the proper circumstantial motivation in real life I do. More so as I get older.

Might not be a good thing with people not your friends.
Yeah, the filter diminishes with age for sure.
:)

EatTheRich

President

The police shoot proportionally more Black people, and the Black people they shoot are far more likely to be unarmed. Blake had a knife in his car, not on his person, and the police had no idea it existed until after shooting him when he attempted to drive off to protect his child from being shot by the police. The impunity comes in with the absence of charges.

EatTheRich

President
Welfare greatly reduced actual poverty. Blacks were never given civil rights. They fought for and won them.

God of War

Governor
The police shoot proportionally more Black people, and the Black people they shoot are far more likely to be unarmed.
Blacks are shot less than what is commensurate with their criminal and violent behavior. Blacks being 13% of the American population commit around 50% of the homicides; the top marker for all violent behavior. In other words violence builds up to homicide and it stands to reason Blacks lead in all underlying violence. Criminality is also at issue and is reflected in the high volume of 911 calls received in predominantly black communities.

Blake had a knife in his car, not on his person, and the police had no idea it existed until after shooting him when he attempted to drive off to protect his child from being shot by the police.
Blake confessed to having the knife when he was shot.

The impunity comes in with the absence of charges.
You're right the absence of charges, if true, comes from the impunity with which the Kenosha DA performs his job. As has become evident nationwide with his televised performance of prosecutorial misconduct in regards to Kyle Rittenhouse. Yet another reason to have the man fired and disbarred.

Drumcollie

The police shoot proportionally more Black people, and the Black people they shoot are far more likely to be unarmed. Blake had a knife in his car, not on his person, and the police had no idea it existed until after shooting him when he attempted to drive off to protect his child from being shot by the police. The impunity comes in with the absence of charges.
That's not true.

And the response from you that is forthcoming:

Not true.