• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Every Liberal/Democrat/Biden-Supporter MUST Watch This Video

Why has he waited three years to do something about the border? He can close the border down immediately if he truly wanted to.
Close the Boder???...LOL, I'd love to see the look on the faces of these fat greedy Agri Business types with No farm workers>or hotels with No staff...You aren't going to get your lazy butt out there to work

TBLee

Governor
Close the Boder???...LOL, I'd love to see the look on the faces of these fat greedy Agri Business types with No farm workers>or hotels with No staff...You aren't going to get your lazy butt out there to work
So…you agree…Biden has the ability to close the border. Thanks for clearing that up. And I work almost daily, I give back to my community. I will continue to do so as long I can.

RepubBub

Council Member
1. No they're not.

2. the ones who were attacking thr police on Jan 6 were DEMOCRATS (agent provocateurs. You're not up to date.

3. This thread is about illegal alien migrants attacking police in NYC, and the lack of response to the crimes, NOT ABOUT JAN 6. Get on topic, or get out of the thread.
Posts the most click-bait looking video ever. Check.

So… democrats are putting democrats pretending to be republicans in federal prison? Interesting… but we already know your mental status from links you post.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why has he waited three years to do something about the border? He can close the border down immediately if he truly wanted to.
Joey hasn't known where he's at for 4 years and it's getting worse by every day now
Joe Biden’s mental decline cannot be ignored (msn.com)

Leftist will watch no video of illegals or admit Joey is a basket case
IMP Joey will not make it to Nov election, hell Joey isn't even sure who is the POTUS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So…you agree…Biden has the ability to close the border. Thanks for clearing that up. And I work almost daily, I give back to my community. I will continue to do so as long I can.
Unlike BA, we don't have to work any more unless we want too

protectionist

Governor
Studies for years, have shown those occupations had a majority of AMERICANS working in them.

protectionist

Governor
Posts the most click-bait looking video ever. Check.

So… democrats are putting democrats pretending to be republicans in federal prison? Interesting… but we already know your mental status from links you post.
The democrats didnt get arrested. - but the topic is about illegal alien migrants attacking NYC cops.

protectionist

Governor
Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Sure, they do.Lots of "American White men working the fields"...You are a pathetic joke
So you havent even heard of the studies. No surprise. Ho hum.

In studies of 474 separate occupations defined by the Department of Commerce, we find only a handful of majority-immigrant occupations, and none completely dominated by immigrants (legal or illegal). Furthermore, in none of the 474 occupations, do illegal immigrants constitute a majority of workers.

I've been refuting your old, worn-out lines for years.

And there are occupations much tougher, dirtier, and more dangerous than "working the fields" - and occupied almost 100% by "American White men"

1707363578666.png

1707363598901.png

1707363617765.png

1707363632678.png

Don't you ever get tired of getting shredded ? 1707363862562.png