• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Every Liberal/Democrat/Biden-Supporter MUST Watch This Video

TBLee

Governor
Still he does not have 91 indictments like your "guy" has
Never said he did. That does not change the fact that Biden is struggling daily with obvious cognitive issues, and it is becoming more apparent that many Americans do not believe he is capable of handling the Presidency for another four years.

TBLee

Governor
Yep she’s a lot like you, Cloroform, Al and the rest of the Trumpers on the board but at least you aren’t afraid to admit it.
Jack…let it go buddy. FFS you have harped on it long enough. I have VERY clearly told you that I don’t want Trump or Biden next election cycle. I have also told you that if that is our only option, I may not vote at all. With that being said I don’t owe you an explanation no matter how many times you believe you know my thought process, and you pout about it.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Jack…let it go buddy. FFS you have harped on it long enough. I have VERY clearly told you that I don’t want Trump or Biden next election cycle. I have also told you that if that is our only option, I may not vote at all. With that being said I don’t owe you an explanation no matter how many times you believe you know my thought process, and you pout about it.
Tell it to protectionist.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Close the Boder???...LOL, I'd love to see the look on the faces of these fat greedy Agri Business types with No farm workers>or hotels with No staff...You aren't going to get your lazy butt out there to work

Not all Agri need immigrants as Cali does and it appears you can't afford to stay at better hotels
neither will YOU

Last edited:
Never said he did. That does not change the fact that Biden is struggling daily with obvious cognitive issues, and it is becoming more apparent that many Americans do not believe he is capable of handling the Presidency for another four years.
He gave a good speech 2 days ago..Maybe it was a body double.Still better than the foul mouth criminal you'll vote for

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why ? How ? When his presidency and all his actions is based solely on making money for HIMSELF, and keeping power. Worst presidency in US history.
You are describing Donald Trump. Joe Biden is and always has been a dedicated public servant. Your boy is a pathological liar, a serial cheat and is the biggest sociopath ever in US political history who is a mentally I’ll narcissist to boot. He is all about himself and does not give a rats ass about anyone but himself. How anyone could idolize this piece of shit is a real mystery.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You admit to supporting Biden, while supporting false stuff about his awful economy, and Obama's awful SINKING economy.
Delusional musings again….Check the numbers when Obama took over for Bush then check em when Trump took over for Obama….Why do you keep making shit up? When Biden took over for Trump unemployment was 9%, stock market tanked, more debt accrued than any President up to that point and thousands a day dying from COVID.

No baseball, no football, no live music, bars and restaurants closed down. You think we all forgot that shit Bert. I remember those days well. Trump came in cut taxes for bank percentage swindlers, greedy tax dodging corporations and fellow billionaires and blew up the market for a while then at the first sign of trouble, when a pandemic was starting Trump took a big dump in his pants, choked like a dog and fvcked up the whole deal. WAY TO GO DONNY.

Then after he got his ass beat instead of manning up, admitting his mistakes and congratulating his opponent he cried like a little sissy boy rich kid and tried to blow up the whole country. He is everything my father, my teachers, my coaches and every wise person I ever knew taught me not to be. A big fvcking pussy. All mouth, no balls….That’s your boy.