• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Every Liberal/Democrat/Biden-Supporter MUST Watch This Video

protectionist

Governor
You are describing Donald Trump. Joe Biden is and always has been a dedicated public servant. Your boy is a pathological liar, a serial cheat and is the biggest sociopath ever in US political history who is a mentally I’ll narcissist to boot. He is all about himself and does not give a rats ass about anyone but himself. How anyone could idolize this piece of shit is a real mystery.
As usual you are 180 degrees backwards. You just described the selfish, arrogant, opportunist, Joe Biden to a T. How anyone could idolize THAT piece of shit, is a real mystery. Really is.

protectionist

Governor
Delusional musings again….Check the numbers when Obama took over for Bush then check em when Trump took over for Obama….Why do you keep making shit up? When Biden took over for Trump unemployment was 9%, stock market tanked, more debt accrued than any President up to that point and thousands a day dying from COVID.

No baseball, no football, no live music, bars and restaurants closed down. You think we all forgot that shit Bert. I remember those days well. Trump came in cut taxes for bank percentage swindlers, greedy tax dodging corporations and fellow billionaires and blew up the market for a while then at the first sign of trouble, when a pandemic was starting Trump took a big dump in his pants, choked like a dog and fvcked up the whole deal. WAY TO GO DONNY.

Then after he got his ass beat instead of manning up, admitting his mistakes and congratulating his opponent he cried like a little sissy boy rich kid and tried to blow up the whole country. He is everything my father, my teachers, my coaches and every wise person I ever knew taught me not to be. A big fvcking pussy. All mouth, no balls….That’s your boy.
Why should I bother to CORRECT YOU AGAIN ?

Once should be enough. I know your absurd, propaganda OMISSION media has carefully screened you from seeing the infamous V-GRAPH (you probably dont even know what I'm talking about), but i have gone to the trouble of going to the BEA/Trading Economics wesbsite and posted it for you. in fact i think I've posted it at least dozen times in this forum.

What is is with you liberals. Can you not learn ?

For the 10th time (at least) Obama's earlier years were post recession bounce - that would have had good numbers no matter who was president. When all that wore off, and Obama was on his own, we got to clearly see the difference between an economics idiot (Obama) "community organizer", and a professional, billionaire businessman (Trump), with the SINKING ship of Obama GDPs in 2015/2016, then RESCUED by the RISING GDP's Of Trump in 2017/2018/2019.

Before Trump took over, we were an unsteady nation, run by a political/economic airhead, with GDP rates steadily SINKING down in 2 consecutive RECESSIONS (3.6...2.5...1.6...0.7)

Trump immediately took charge and GDPs ROSE sharply (2...2.3...3.2...4.6) This is the famous V-GRAPH. Famous on conservative TV shows, that is. Never seen on liberal TV. Always Hidden.

1707493412725.png

1707493300772.png

Attachments

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Delusional musings again….Check the numbers when Obama took over for Bush then check em when Trump took over for Obama….Why do you keep making shit up? When Biden took over for Trump unemployment was 9%, stock market tanked, more debt accrued than any President up to that point and thousands a day dying from COVID.

No baseball, no football, no live music, bars and restaurants closed down. You think we all forgot that shit Bert. I remember those days well. Trump came in cut taxes for bank percentage swindlers, greedy tax dodging corporations and fellow billionaires and blew up the market for a while then at the first sign of trouble, when a pandemic was starting Trump took a big dump in his pants, choked like a dog and fvcked up the whole deal. WAY TO GO DONNY.
I have also corrected you on Biden's horrible economy. So it looks like we need to go through that again too. :rolleyes:

Inflation was 1.4 % when Trump left office. Gas at the pump was $1.89/gal in my corner store.
Biden got it up to 9% (not including gas & rents - they were 100-200%)

Trump's reaction to the pandemic (medically) was a HUGE SUCCESS. Lowered the covid death rate from 17,000/week to 2000/week.

His reaction economically was in July 2020, with the best economy in US history (35.2% GDP growth). Q4 was good too.

In 2021, Biden rode the coattails of Trump's good economics for a while, but eventually it all burst, and the economy SUNK into recession and record inflation. Then there's the GDP's - has there ever been a worse record than Biden's ?

"Check the numbers ?" Sure. let's DO THAT. After decent GDP's in 2021, while Biden was enjoying the economic lag (coattails) of Trump's good economy, just like Obama, when Biden got to be on his own, the economy collapsed. >>> 2 consecutive GDPs below zero.Then, 2 consecutive RECESSIONS (2.7.....2.6.....2.2.....2.1)
Will there be another recession in 2024 Q3 ? Looks like we're headed to it, with GDP having just fallen 1.6 points. :rolleyes:
1707494186643.png

Lastly, maybe you hadn't noticed this, but Trump cut taxes on 2 lower tax brackets (middle income and poor) more than the tax cuts for the rich, so all this yammering about tax cuts for the rich, is a bunch of horsefeathers. 1707495077347.png

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So…you agree…Biden has the ability to close the border. Thanks for clearing that up. And I work almost daily, I give back to my community. I will continue to do so as long I can.
He'd be in violation of the amnesty laws on the books.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Won't matter if Trump has a thousand and 91 indictments. All will be trashed. Trump has immunity. View attachment 77414
Evidently Trump’s immunity from syphlis is breaking down. Did you see those big cankers on his hands the other day before he started spraying them down? Sorry to say Bert, but after the filthy lifestyle old Donny has lived in every way for 77 years, his immunity is all but gone. Once he gets to Sing Sing, he’s in big trouble.

protectionist

Governor