• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Evidence of the GOP’s voter suppression emerging…

write on

Senator
Because there is no such thing as voter suppression, well...until the numbers show Republicans making gains. Then your side goes into full melt down.

See, we view voter suppression calls from your side the same as you view calls of cheating from our side.
Are you serious?

Do you remember Reagan and Lee Atwater and the southern strategy?

That game plan is now on steroids.

Edit:

And let's not forget about the Brooks Brothers Riot

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No. She’s a realist setting out facts.

GOP election deniers are liars.

Truth is different than lies.

Just an FYI.
She needs a new dentist
She will probably Lose the election and maybe write a book for why as Hillary did

:)

Bugsy McGurk

President
The real question is why aren't the Democrats engaging in voter suppression ? The answer of course, is rather than suppress votes, as they should be doing, they RELY on illegal votes from millions of illegal aliens.

They bring them into the country, offer them sanctuary, and fight against all attempts at voter suppression of these illegal votes, by refusing to enact safeguards of voter ID, particularly that of PROOF OF CITIZENSHP.
Check out this deplorable, arguing that Dems “should” be suppressing votes.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
No surprise here. The GOP has acted across the nation to suppress voting, and the evidence is confirming that their anti-democratic shenanigans are working….

And as more and more Republican election deniers take office, especially in offices relating to supervision of elections, it will get worse and worse. We have a little more than a week to live in a democratic society.
Record number of voters in elections and claims of "Voter suppression" by the losers. It's entertaining.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Are you serious?

Do you remember Reagan and Lee Atwater and the southern strategy?

That game plan is now on steroids.

Edit:

And let's not forget about the Brooks Brothers Riot
You mean "the southern strategy" that even the NY Times called a lie?

Surely you can do better than that...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Because accountability and acknowledgement cannot be summoned by permadolescent lefty. Nothing is ever, EVER his fault. Perpetual teens.
Yeah, even when they lose they never accept results and cry fix…..Oh wait, that’s righties….Nevermind.

Number_58

The article addresses that very canard. But you don’t read articles (other than from your propagandists) so you don’t know that.
I read it and Mr Friscus is absolutely correct.

By the way...did you find any of the names of the Democrats that have been denied their right to vote in that article? I must have missed where the UofF political "scientist" listed anything but his opinion...when the data is against him...this is fun! ;-)

Jack4freedom

Governor
You mean like this righty?

No, I was thinking about a bigger bunch of crybabies who lost and are still crying….Dozens of them are running right now….Any guesses?

Abrahams actually ran against a guy who was selectively scrubbing voter rolls while he was running against her….Ya think that might be a conflict of interest? Anyway, she didn’t assemble a rabid mob to attack the Georgia State House that threatened to kill people…You got to give her that….

Number_58

No, I was thinking about a bigger bunch of crybabies who lost and are still crying….Dozens of them are running right now….Any guesses?

Abrahams actually ran against a guy who was selectively scrubbing voter rolls while he was running against her….Ya think that might be a conflict of interest? Anyway, she didn’t assemble a rabid mob to attack the Georgia State House that threatened to kill people…You got to give her that….
Yet, the only person that died at the capital on 1/6 was an unarmed, female veteran.

And I don't have to give her anything. Are you trying to say someone got scrubbed from the GA roles that shouldn't have?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yet, the only person that died at the capital on 1/6 was an unarmed, female veteran.

And I don't have to give her anything. Are you trying to say someone got scrubbed from the GA roles that shouldn't have?
Yep, and dozens of policemen were badly injured by that mob who were threatening to kill the VP and House Speaker. I know guys like you are down with Ashley and those other animals. However if Ashlii came to my home or place of business leading a rabid mob crashing through my windows and doors I would have shot her dumb ass and the rest of the ass holes with her. And yes, I assume Kemp used his position to selectively scrub the rolls in areas where black people lived. Look at the numbers scrubbed in Atlanta vs those scrubbed in Bumblfvck Ga.

Number_58

Yep, and dozens of policemen were badly injured by that mob who were threatening to kill the VP and House Speaker. I know guys like you are down with Ashley and those other animals. However if Ashlii came to my home or place of business leading a rabid mob crashing through my windows and doors I would have shot her dumb ass and the rest of the ass holes with her. And yes, I assume Kemp used his position to selectively scrub the rolls in areas where black people lived. Look at the numbers scrubbed in Atlanta vs those scrubbed in Bumblfvck Ga.
"I assume" proves jack4freedomshit...you would accept "I assume" from any conservative on here and we won't accept it from you.

My assumption is you couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn standing inside of it. But, it is pretty disgusting you have such disdain for our military veterans. Proof she was "leading" the rabid mob...or is that another one of your made up "facts"?