• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Evidence of the GOP’s voter suppression emerging…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah, even when they lose they never accept results and cry fix…..Oh wait, that’s righties….Nevermind.
Hillary sez “Hi”. Kamala sez “Hi”. Stacey Abrams sez “Hi”. So on and so forth…etc, etc.

Yes…I know… “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!” Lordy, the mirrorless lefty permadolescence.

Jack4freedom

Governor
"I assume" proves jack4freedomshit...you would accept "I assume" from any conservative on here and we won't accept it from you.

My assumption is you couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn standing inside of it. But, it is pretty disgusting you have such disdain for our military veterans. Proof she was "leading" the rabid mob...or is that another one of your made up "facts"?
There are no real conservatives on this board. Most are Trumpy imbeciles who wouldn’t know a real conservative if he punched them in the face. Also anyone who doubts that Kemp, Georgia cracker that he is, did not scrub the rolls selectively is not very smart. I love veterans just not ones who attack and desecrate our Capitol with a band of animals who were threatening to kill people for not reversing an election that their idol lost. They were a rabid mob. Ask any of the policemen who were doing their job protecting our elected officials. She was trying to break the line between those that were paid to protect our Congress. Lots of color video tape proving they were a rabid mob…

THE GREAT DUSTY BAKER and his Houston Astros just won the World Series!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hillary sez “Hi”. Kamala sez “Hi”. Stacey Abrams sez “Hi”. So on and so forth…etc, etc.

Yes…I know… “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!” Lordy, the mirrorless lefty permadolescence.
Not even in the same ballpark and you know it damn well.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I read it and Mr Friscus is absolutely correct.

By the way...did you find any of the names of the Democrats that have been denied their right to vote in that article? I must have missed where the UofF political "scientist" listed anything but his opinion...when the data is against him...this is fun! ;-)
You should know that sane, smart people don’t obsess over the names of people whose voting rights were suppressed by the GOP. Sane, smart people focus on the voter suppression measures themselves.

Now you know. Yap on.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So there is already talk on the campaign trail the 22 election is being stolen , fraud in Arizona, Let's go Brandon - the Q, MAGA,, TRUMP DEVOTEE, right wing lawsuits will be piled sky high - just wait,

Bugsy McGurk

President
So there is already talk on the campaign trail the 22 election is being stolen , fraud in Arizona, Let's go Brandon - the Q, MAGA,, TRUMP DEVOTEE, right wing lawsuits will be piled sky high - just wait,
Definitely. They will accept all victories without question and fight Dem requests for recounts, and they will make vague claims of “fraud” for elections they lose. All part of the Trump anti-democratic election denial playbook which now governs their conduct.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to Merriam-Webster suppressing is "to restrain from a usual course or action".

Given the facts that there is record early voting for a mid-term election, "voter suppression" is a delusional excuse for the truth that American people are calling "bullshit!"

Jan 6 was an attempted coup. It didn't work and because if failed people on the right say it wasn't a coup.

Republican efforts to make voting more difficult are now being denied because they aren't working. That doesn't mean that vote suppression wasn't the motive.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Jan 6 was an attempted coup. It didn't work and because if failed people on the right say it wasn't a coup.

Republican efforts to make voting more difficult are now being denied because they aren't working. That doesn't mean that vote suppression wasn't the motive.
Or...the Republican efforts had nothing to do with "voter suppression" and instead had everything to do with lowering the chances of cheating (for both Democrats and Republicans).

However, since the Democrats bloviated about these measures being "Jim Crow 2.0"...which data now shows was absolute bullshit...and it failed, "people on the (left) say" "it didn't work."

This is kinda fun...let's continue to throw out our unprovable theories.

Number_58

Definitely. They will accept all victories without question and fight Dem requests for recounts, and they will make vague claims of “fraud” for elections they lose. All part of the Trump anti-democratic election denial playbook which now governs their conduct.
Why wouldn't we? We learned all of this from you guys...

Number_58

Holy shit! This is just precious! You are now pulling the same card you've been telling us was delusional for the past two years...classic!

Your team..."The 2016 election was rigged!! Hilary won!!"

"You're a conspiracy theorist if you think the 2020 election wasn't the most secure in history."

"Look! They are already cheating in the 2022 election!"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Or...the Republican efforts had nothing to do with "voter suppression" and instead had everything to do with lowering the chances of cheating (for both Democrats and Republicans).

However, since the Democrats bloviated about these measures being "Jim Crow 2.0"...which data now shows was absolute bullshit...and it failed, "people on the (left) say" "it didn't work."

This is kinda fun...let's continue to throw out our unprovable theories.
Explain how making it illegal to hand out water to people standing in line to vote helps to make it less likely to have vote fraud?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Holy shit! This is just precious! You are now pulling the same card you've been telling us was delusional for the past two years...classic!

Your team..."The 2016 election was rigged!! Hilary won!!"

"You're a conspiracy theorist if you think the 2020 election wasn't the most secure in history."

"Look! They are already cheating in the 2022 election!"
You are a conspiracy theorist if you continue to argue 2020 was stolen in the absence of evidence.

Who said 2016 was rigged? Got a link?

Number_58

You are a conspiracy theorist if you continue to argue 2020 was stolen in the absence of evidence.

Who said 2016 was rigged? Got a link?
You must have left you reading comprehension by your coffee pot. I didn't say the 2020 election was stolen.

That being said...is the Washington Compost a good enough link for you that shows many on your team suggested the Russians helped steal the 2016 election? Are the conspiracy theorists now? Also, Rassmussen had a poll that showed 72% of Democrats thought the 2016 election was stolen...I can provide that if you'd like...or, you could look it up yourself.

Oh, and Hillary suggested it was stolen too...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You must have left you reading comprehension by your coffee pot. I didn't say the 2020 election was stolen.

That being said...is the Washington Compost a good enough link for you that shows many on your team suggested the Russians helped steal the 2016 election? Are the conspiracy theorists now? Also, Rassmussen had a poll that showed 72% of Democrats thought the 2016 election was stolen...I can provide that if you'd like...or, you could look it up yourself.

Really? Did Clinton say the election was stolen? Nope.

Here is what Clinton said:
“I think it’s also critical to understand that, as I’ve been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,” the former secretary of state said.

Did the Rasmussen poll actually ask if the 2016 election was "STOLEN"?

Fears of Russian interference in U.S. politics remain widespread, and Democratic voters overwhelmingly agree with Hillary Clinton that Russia is to blame for her defeat in 2016.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it is likely that Russian interference changed the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, including 26% who say it’s Very Likely. Forty-six percent (46%) don’t think it’s likely Russian interference changed the 2016 election, including 32% who say it is Not At All Likely.

Here is the question they asked:
1* Hillary Clinton has said that “Russia succeeded” in influencing the 2016 presidential election. How likely is it that Russian interference changed the outcome of the 2016 election?

Democrats Still Believe Russia Changed 2016 Election - Rasmussen Reports®

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Where did I suggest that you said the election was stolen?
Here is my post: