• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Evidence of the GOP’s voter suppression emerging…

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Why can't the suppression of Democrat voters and the rise of Republican voter turnout explain this?

I think it does and you're under the delusion of right wing propaganda.
Why can't the (alleged) "suppression of Democrat voters" simply be the statistical manifestation of the Democrats' failed agenda?

write on

Senator
Why can't the (alleged) "suppression of Democrat voters" simply be the statistical manifestation of the Democrats' failed agenda?
Do you know how many times I've read that same thing over the decades?

If what you're saying is true, then Democrats would be like like your buds @RickWA political affiliation, Libertarian, wondering in the forest screaming at the trees in frustration.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

If what you're saying is true, then Democrats would be like like your buds @RickWA political affiliation, Libertarian, wondering in the forest screaming at the trees in frustration.
Nah, the libertarians don't own the schools, the bureaucracy and the press...

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

Yet..."over the decades the Democrat chicken littles have been screaming "voter suppression" and have yet to produce just one Democrat, who withstood scrutiny, that claims they were denied their right to vote.

It's reminiscent of the old "grandma will have to eat dog food if you elect Republican" mantra. Republicans get elected and all those dog food eating grandmas never materialize...lefty are "wolf cryers"...it's quite funny to me.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Yet..."over the decades the Democrat chicken littles have been scream "voter suppression" and have yet to produce just one Democrat, who withstood scrutiny, that claims they were denied there right to vote.

It's reminiscent of the old "grandma will have to eat dog food if you elect Republican" mantra. Republicans get elected and all those dog food eating grandmas never materialize...lefty are "wolf cryers"...it's quite funny to me.
Why aren't Democrats always losing elections?

protectionist

Governor
No surprise here. The GOP has acted across the nation to suppress voting, and the evidence is confirming that their anti-democratic shenanigans are working….

And as more and more Republican election deniers take office, especially in offices relating to supervision of elections, it will get worse and worse. We have a little more than a week to live in a democratic society.
The "No surprise here" is that Democrats are already concocting excuses for why they got their heads bashed in, in the 2022 election - before it even takes place.

protectionist

Governor
The real question is why aren't the Democrats engaging in voter suppression ? The answer of course, is rather than suppress votes, as they should be doing, they RELY on illegal votes from millions of illegal aliens.

They bring them into the country, offer them sanctuary, and fight against all attempts at voter suppression of these illegal votes, by refusing to enact safeguards of voter ID, particularly that of PROOF OF CITIZENSHP.

write on

Senator
Nah and sleepy Joe is why there's a Red Wave acomin'
I don't think so, unless the SCOTUS gets involved.

The far right is fine tuning them never losing an election with the gerrymandering, suppression of votes and the right wing super majority SCOTUS.

They aren't there yet but it's on the way.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The far right is fine tuning them never losing an election with the gerrymandering, suppression of votes and the right wing super majority SCOTUS.

Economy/Inflation/Crime
is what's on voters minds and tired of seeing the USA turning into a 3rd world country in Dem controlled cites

Hell, even in Portland.....read all about it while packing your bags

write on

Senator
Economy/Inflation/Crime
is what's on voters minds and tired of seeing the USA turning into a 3rd world country in Dem controlled cites

Hell, even in Portland.....read all about it while packing your bags
Belize sounds good.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Why aren't Democrats always losing elections?
Because, like we've been telling you all day, voter suppression is a figment of the left's imagination every time it appears they're going to lose.

Thanks for teeing that one up for me...

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Don't you wonder why there is skepticism about who will win the midterms coming up when normally there wouldn't be?
Skepticism ? Where ? Who ?

This person doesn't watch TV (or is the left media not reporting on what trouble they're in ?)