• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ex-Pfizer Director: Stop All Covid Vaccinations---

middleview

President
Supporting Member
30,000 last month. The deaths due to the so called vaccine are just beginning. Its called population control. Gates, like his father are Eugenics freaks! Now I read that the Pharm Companies who make the shots have never created a vaccine that was FDA approved. That includes these devices. Furthermore, companies that are forcing their employees to take the jab, can now be held liable, while the manufacturers are supposedly free of risk from lawsuit. How nice for them...huh?
30,000 last month? What is your source?

Iconoclasm

Council Member
I am not Anti vaccine...But where is your work that proves this theory? As with any medication it can have side effects and my affect certain people in adverse ways. (Note: Watch any medical drug commercial.)
Fauci has been in it from the start as well!

Lance Freeman

Council Member

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
30,000 last month? What is your source?
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Results Form (cdc.gov)
Vaccine​
Results are sorted in by-variable order
COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) (1200)89,453102.33%
Total89,453102.33%

That's just Pfizer- Biontech. Doesn't include Pfizer-Wyeth or the 37 other options. You like Biden* are behind on this issue. Now you are just being ignorant if you choose to take the same platform as before.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Vaccine​
Results are sorted in by-variable order
COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) (1200)89,453102.33%
Total89,453102.33%

That's just Pfizer- Biontech. Doesn't include Pfizer-Wyeth or the 37 other options. You like Biden* are behind on this issue. Now you are just being ignorant if you choose to take the same platform as before.
1. Events do not equal deaths.
2. The VAERS system is for all vaccines, not just covid.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
The first time I tried it went to a subscription page to sign up...now it does not.

In any case it does not say 30,000 people have died from the vaccine.
1) It only goes by people that report. Only a small percentage report or know where to report. You can extrapolate from there that it is AT LEAST 10 times whatever those corrupt, in the pocket of Big Pharma, government agencies report.

2) The VAERS system is supposed to differentiate from Covid to flu. Covid is simply a man made, patented flu virus, of which they decided to rename to scare everyone,

3. Mask sales are in the billions, and several billionaires were just created from the so called pandemic!

Last edited: