• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ex-Pfizer Director: Stop All Covid Vaccinations---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
There are many reasons not to accept an experimental vaccine, some of them scientific and some of them based on principle. I would simply point out that many virologists have spoken out on the safety of these vaccines, including a former VP of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who along with his peers concluded that no one should take the mRNA vaccines until further testing is done. Otherwise, there is considerable danger of long-term health effects, including auto-immune disorders and infertility. Women should especially be on the alert, since several women, who took the vaccination, are reporting that the vaccines are interfering with their menstrual cycle. Blood clotting has also been reported in those who took the vaccine. Dr. Yeadon, and his peers in Europe, are not slouches in this field of virology and should be seriously listened to. it is clear that human beings are being used as 'Guinea Pigs' by the pharmaceutical industry to test out these experimental vaccines, and to make a lot of money in the process:

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition - 2020 NEWS

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are many reasons not to accept an experimental vaccine, some of them scientific and some of them based on principle. I would simply point out that many virologists have spoken out on the safety of these vaccines, including a former VP of Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, who along with his peers concluded that no one should take the mRNA vaccines until further testing is done. Otherwise, there is considerable danger of long-term health effects, including auto-immune disorders and infertility. Women should especially be on the alert, since several women, who took the vaccination, are reporting that the vaccines are interfering with their menstrual cycle. Blood clotting has also been reported in those who took the vaccine. Dr. Yeadon, and his peers in Europe, are not slouches in this field of virology and should be seriously listened to. it is clear that human beings are being used as 'Guinea Pigs' by the pharmaceutical industry to test out these experimental vaccines, and to make a lot of money in the process:

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition - 2020 NEWS

ooof....

Lance Freeman

Council Member

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Dr. Dolores Cahill recently gave a speech in which she said that people over 70, who took the vaccine, will die within 3 years, and people over 35 have from 5 to 10 years.

In the meantime, thousands of people are suffering severe adverse effects after taking the vaccine. Many others, elderly and suffering from previous ailments, have already died because their nursing home doctors injected them indiscriminately.

These criminals are injecting everybody, regardless of condition, from the very young, to the very old, to the infirm. They are rushing through this program as quickly as possible, before people wake up to what is happening. This is a human tragedy on a planetary level, and with malice aforethought. Soon, this mega-crime will reach its apex: i.e. forcing people to take the vaccine, by law, threats, intimidation, and police power. It will be interesting to see what steps these Zombified citizens of America will take to save themselves.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
The vaccines are incredibly safe. Anyone saying different is not telling the truth.
I hope you are right and I am wrong, my friend. However, the evidence says otherwise. All you have to do is pull yourself away from the propaganda machine (your TV set) to see it. Are those doctors and nurses, who are going public with warnings, all lying? What do they have to gain by doing so? Wouldn't those doctors and nurses, who are committed to human well-being, all support a vaccine that will clearly prevent Covid, or suppress it?

Or is common sense a thing of the past? The more logical questions to ask are these: What do those, on PJ and elsewhere, who are pushing the vaccine on the public so rigorously, and are asking the public to put aside common sense, hope to gain? What kind of agenda are they pursuing? On whose behalf are they working?

Last edited:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I hope you are right and I am wrong, my friend. However, the evidence says otherwise. All you have to do is pull yourself away from the propaganda machine (your TV set) to see it. Are those doctors and nurses, who are going public with warnings, all lying? What do they have to gain by doing so? Wouldn't those doctors and nurses, who are committed to human well-being, all support a vaccine that will clearly prevent Covid, or suppress it?

Or is common sense a thing of the past? The more logical questions to ask are these: What do those, on PJ and elsewhere, who are pushing the vaccine on the public so rigorously, and are asking the public to put aside common sense, hope to gain? What kind of agenda are they pursuing? On whose behalf are they working?
Ok.

Over 200M Americans alone have gotten the first shot.

What is the number of deaths?

Your move.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Wolfgang Wodarg was a doctor back in the 90s. He has been a politician since then. He has pushed the conspiracy theory that Covid is a hoax since early in 2020 and now has been suspended from the board of Transparency Internation for his anti-vaccine crap.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
I wouldn't depend on 'Snopes' for your information. Geez---
Best you can do? I'll take the European doctors any day of the week. And so should you, if you have a brain in your head.
Sorry bro, but Covid is just another in the long list of the Banksters, who are the true terrorists, and their Boy who cried Wolf scams! Anyone moronic enough to listen to criminal Fauci, who made millions off of the Aids virus, should have their head examined. Further, anyone stupid enough to take that untested so called vaccine, which is really not a vaccine at all, i bid my fair adieus to. You cannot ever get rid of it once introduced into the bloodstream. It is population control/sterilization all rolled into one! Your first clue is that there are patents on Corona Virus. The bright side is that it will weed out the ignorant, I suppose.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Ok.

Over 200M Americans alone have gotten the first shot.

What is the number of deaths?

Your move.
There have been more deaths from the "jab" in 4 months, than all other vaccines combined in the last 20 years! Women are losing their babies due to the shot at record levels. There is also a new problem called vaccine shedding, where those who were idiotic enough to take the shot, are passing symptoms on to those who did not take that crap! Women's cycles are being disrupted and they are suffering from clotting! Do the research.

Iconoclasm

Council Member

Add that to the fact that Bill Gates is a firm believer in Eugenics as was his father, as well as population control. Since this has begun, I have learned just how stupid people are. After all the times this government has lied to us and cried Wolf, the Lemmings are jumping over the precipice at record levels. Its simply astonishing!

Iconoclasm

Council Member
The vaccines are incredibly safe. Anyone saying different is not telling the truth.
You sir are either the dupe of dupes, or a shill! First off, they are not true vaccines. Secondly, they have never been tested on even rats, let alone people. Third, if you really believe that, I hope you took your shot, because we need to weed out the drones, anyway.

Last edited:

Iconoclasm

Council Member

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
You sir are either the dupe of dupes, or a shill! First off, they are not true vaccines. Secondly, they have never been tested on even rats, let alone people. Third, if you really believe that, I hope you took your shot, because we need to weed out the drones, anyway.
There have been over 200M injections in the US alone.
What is the number of people who have died from them?

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
There have been more deaths from the "jab" in 4 months, than all other vaccines combined in the last 20 years! Women are losing their babies due to the shot at record levels. There is also a new problem called vaccine shedding, where those who were idiotic enough to take the shot, are passing symptoms on to those who did not take that crap! Women's cycles are being disrupted and they are suffering from clotting! Do the research.
What is the number of deaths, please.