• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

fake christian - Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
what - but she is led by god and all that bs she spews -hey right wingers - you may have a chance with her and her man arms - just don't arm wrestle her - ok ?
Do as I say not as I do - man the sex freak marriage cheaters abound in the party of the fake evangelicals, lmao

Spamature

President
what - but she is led by god and all that bs she spews -hey right wingers - you may have a chance with her and her man arms - just don't arm wrestle her - ok ?
Do as I say not as I do - man the sex freak marriage cheaters abound in the party of the fake evangelicals, lmao

America doesn't need a divorce, her husband does.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

That isn't the worst of what she has done...her private life is her own...but her professional abuses of the job she is in are far more offensive.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Blech.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"Rumors" and appears you fear her "arms" says more about you than it does her. ALL are of sin and it's why there are so many churches if any sinners wish to go to and yep, only repubs cheat on their spouse According to you to wit NO sensible person would spew as truth. Sounds like you need to attend church!

Have you ever seen a women and thought you'd like to HIT that......OMG you sinned :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That article is from February 2021 and DailyMail is a tabloid.
Anything to bash Christians regardless of how long ago or by source is the norm here by leftist and from sinners throwing stones. At least non-leftist haven't replied with whataboutism yet.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Republican family values. Can't wait for one of the short bussers to bring up Bill Clinton.... HAHAHAHAHA

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Anthony W. pulled out his weiner for young underage girls and went to jail.
Obama made googoo eyes at some white lady while in South Africa with Michelle sitting right there.
Joe Biden* according to Jill's ex-husband was cheating on him with Joe.
Joe's* son dated his sister-in-law.
Bill Clinton was on Epstein's Island and cheated on Hillary more times than he signed legislation into law. Over ten of them accused him of rape.
Teddy Kennedy cheated on his wife and killed Mary Jo Kopechne?
JFK did Monroe.
Nevada Democratic Rep. Steven Horsford admits cheating on his wife for years
Jim McGreevey...Lied to his wife about being gay.
Eliot Spitzer
John Edwards, six felony charges
Cuomo...Lost his job for sexual harassment

What's yer point?