• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Family of the First American Released By Hamas Bought Hunter Biden's Art

Boltlady

Mayor
Coincidence? I along with a lot of others I don't exactly believe in them.

Joe Biden and his administration are taking some victory laps for being at the forefront of the current pause in the Israel-Hamas war. Israeli forces have already cut the strip in two and are slowly eradicating Hamas’ influence in Gaza City, which they surrounded days ago. Still, the 200-plus hostages that were taken on October 7 remained a pressing matter, so the Israelis opted to do this hostage-for-terrorists swap, wherein for every dozen or so hostages that Hamas releases, increases the duration of the ceasefire. The problem is that a) Qatar has also been reportedly instrumental in keeping this ceasefire agreement intact, and b) Biden didn’t secure the release of any American hostage until now—and it’s someone whose family reportedly bought Hunter Biden’s art

OK
, you want a link.:)

Joe Biden and his administration are taking some victory laps for being at the forefront of the current pause in the Israel-Hamas war. Israeli forces have already cut the strip in two and are slowly eradicating Hamas’ influence in Gaza City, which they surrounded days ago. Still, the 200-plus hostages that were taken on October 7 remained a pressing matter, so the Israelis opted to do this hostage-for-terrorists swap, wherein for every dozen or so hostages that Hamas releases, increases the duration of the ceasefire. The problem is that a) Qatar has also been reportedly instrumental in keeping this ceasefire agreement intact, and b) Biden didn’t secure the release of any American hostage until now—and it’s someone whose family reportedly bought Hunter Biden’s art

OK

This story is a Lie

OK

Membership has it's benefits.

OK

This is in the statistically least probable thing ever. Almost nobody bought Hunters art/NFTs. Only someone trying to disguise money that was flowing beyond Hunter, to someone "higher up"

Thank you for posting this.

Boltlady

Mayor
You think she should have been left in Hamas’s hands?
There were other children, some even younger that didn't have connections to supporters of the Biden family. While all of the hostages need to be freed, especially children and elderly, the fact that this child was such an early choice looks like Biden has a connection to the whole situation.

The answer to your question is yes for now providing that it won't be much longer for any of them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You don’t think he’s gotten as many Americans released as possible?
NO
and seldom if ever do we hear Biden even speak if American hostages
of course he's bust shopping with his Granddaughter and having milkshakes in Nantuck and finally who bought the 'art' is known

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

OK

Interesting story for some, no doubt about that.

The choices/decisions made on those being released first has been explained.
The deal, the second administration official said, was “structured for women and children in the first phase, but with an expectation for future releases and the aim to bring all hostages home to their families.”

NO
and seldom if ever do we hear Biden even speak if American hostages
of course he's bust shopping with his Granddaughter and having milkshakes in Nantuck and finally who bought the 'art' is known
bust shopping?Speak English you Hill Billy moron.The story is a complete lie.Move on

Jack4freedom

Governor
Right wing scandal rag TownHall is not exactly a credible source. Are you aware that now fired from Fox super liar Tucker Carlson created Town Hall. Hopefully if and when this story is exposed as bullshit you and all of the others who have trashed the President and the family of this little girl will humbly apologize for advancing this sleazy slander.

Right wing scandal rag TownHall is not exactly a credible source. Are you aware that now fired from Fox super liar Tucker Carlson created Town Hall. Hopefully if and when this story is exposed as bullshit you and all of the others who have trashed the President and the family of this little girl will humbly apologize for advancing this sleazy slander.
Apologize?.These lying sacks of shiit..They won't.The story is completely false

Last edited:

eyesee

Council Member

OK

If they are in israel, they are Americans in name only.