• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fascism is growing strength within the republican party

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Why wouldn't I? You can't refute my memes

Why do some of us want to give homeless people your hard earned money? You worked hard for it and any taxers should benefit everyone, correct? And besides, those deadbeat vets, those with mental disorders, etc, aren't worth spending your money on, right when they'll most likely end up wasting it by buying alcohol/drugs, eh?

Did you realize that you provide the same type of support for murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc, while they're in prison. You know, three hots and a cot. Hell, you even provide them with me medical care. But you have a problem with doing the same for, say like, a single mother, don't you?

You, and others, need to take your heads out of some billionaires asses and wake up- because people like you are the perfect dolts to continue on with their lie.

They fvck over America and you gladly praise them for it because of their tired old "pull up your bootstraps and work harder" if you want to succeed.

That, by definition, makes anyone that listens to their spiel a cultist.

They don't give a shit about you, me, or anyone else. All they worry about is how big of a yacht they need to upgrade to.
I don't think murderers, rapists, and child molesters should get three hots and a cot, I think they should get a short piece of rope.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I'm not here for clickbait.

I sign on and read the replies to my posts, say what I want to whoever I want and then argue with a trump cultist for a little while- and I DO mean a little while.

And then leave.

I've got better things to do.
I don't think that actually refutes what I said about you...

write on

Senator
That's simply a clever way to say "I am impervious to facts that do not comport with my ideological views."
If you've ever read what I've written over the years, you know that I have made many OP's and replies that stir debate and conversation. That's when I get the insults- in which I easily debunk them with memes and a smile on my face. :)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
If you've ever read what I've written over the years, you know that I have made many OP's and replies that stir debate and conversation. That's when I get the insults- in which I easily debunk them with memes and a smile on my face. :)
Sure you have...