• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fascism taking a tighter grip thanks to the far right wing SCOTUS

write on

Senator
Why would anyone be against the want to weed out corrupt cops?

#12 of the 14 characteristics of fascism.

Obsession with Crime and Punishment
Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations.

Edit:

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Surely you see it happening.

Trump and his bff- Bolsonaro-of Brazil's far right wing fascism have a lot in common with trump's newest bff in Europe.

How hard is to see what's gong on?

Last edited:
If I believed in your god, I'd think trump was the antichrist.
Prove me wrong.
In this second decade under Federal Lynching enforcement for that SCOTUS Christian Nation pay to pray "one nation under God with equal justice under law" second coming "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia Peter Principle pyramid scheme of survival of the fittest fascists; doubt it's a stroke since their more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" 9/11 patriot act crusade jihad way beyond the pleasure principle multitude of Freudian slips as to theory why Israel was created is past subconsciousness diatribe tautology of the way too dang lily brilliant white not so master race.