• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Father of teen killed at CHOP/CHAZ says Seattle mayor hasn't called him, but Trump has

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Father of 19-year-old killed in CHOP says he got condolence call from President Trump, but not Seattle's mayor

The father of Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. told us, he still hasn’t received a call about his son’s death from the Mayor of Seattle Jenny Durkan, but he got a condolence call this morning from President Trump.

"Incredibly, Donald Trump called me," said 50-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr. "The President of the United States called me today. He gave his condolences, and me, I'm not a political guy. I told him, 'Nobody like you.' I'm real. Donald Trump called me and he didn't have to call me."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Father of 19-year-old killed in CHOP says he got condolence call from President Trump, but not Seattle's mayor

The father of Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr. told us, he still hasn’t received a call about his son’s death from the Mayor of Seattle Jenny Durkan, but he got a condolence call this morning from President Trump.

"Incredibly, Donald Trump called me," said 50-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr. "The President of the United States called me today. He gave his condolences, and me, I'm not a political guy. I told him, 'Nobody like you.' I'm real. Donald Trump called me and he didn't have to call me."

That is great that Trump would lend support to the father of one of the ass-holes who took over part of Seattle and promoted anarchy for the fun of it....

Leave it to Trump to never miss a PR op....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That is great that Trump would lend support to the father of one of the ass-holes who took over part of Seattle and promoted anarchy for the fun of it....

Leave it to Trump to never miss a PR op....
So, the Father is guilty of the sons anarchy!
At least he didn't present him a Folded Flag!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow...I should have known you'd just lie about it.

Here is my post #3...where does it say the father is guilty of anything....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Link to proof of this or STFU
Do you know anything at all about this kid? He dropped out of school, had a number of brushes with the law, didn't have a job and was sitting in a jeep, at 2am, within the boundaries of Chop and police say he was shot by a gang banger....

It is reasonable to assume he was part of the group that barricaded themselves in what they called CHOP.

You guys post about Floyd's record as if that justifies a cop kneeling on his carotid artery until he's dead...and think making an assumption about Anderson being part of Chop is wrong....