• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fauci lets the mask slip, so to speak...

God of War

Governor
Not exactly:

Masks DO NOT Protect Anyone – Even In Operating Rooms! – Weekly Geo-Political News and Analysis (benjaminfulford.net)

Surgeon Destroys Myth: ‘If Masks Don’t Work, Why Do Surgeons Wear Them?’ | CNSNews

Unmasking the surgeons: the evidence base behind the use of facemasks in surgery (nih.gov)

I would assume medical personnel would be the ones who a) know how to properly wear masks and b) have the most to lose from not doing so properly.

Yet even in a hospital setting the "science" behind masking a sketchy.
You're not answering the bulk of my questions. There are studies that say they work. I'm asking about the details that might determine how and if they work. Your studies are they specifically using N95 masks when they say they don't work?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You're not answering the bulk of my questions. There are studies that say they work. I'm asking about the details that might determine how and if they work. Your studies are they specifically using N95 masks when they say they don't work?
N95 masks work, but nobody is going to wear one all day because they are difficult to breathe through (except maybe someone old, obese, with other co-morbidities - to protect themselves, as mask wearing should be done). I think when non-deathly ill covid infected walk around in public not wearing their mask properly, we'd all be way better off if they would just stay home.

God of War

Governor
I'm not - there's any number of studies that show masks have little, if any, effect on transmission of viruses. The simple fact is that the virus particles are way too small to be effectively caught in a cloth (or even a surgical) mask. Fauci himself (astutely) said that people should not be wearing masks, back in the early days, before it became a way for the left to exert permanent control over the population.
I've read some of those studies and you can deconstruct them as to their weaknesses. This is a difficult area of study. I'm prone to look at the mechanical studies that show a quantitative result because individual behavior is difficult to factor into such things.

So feel free to tell me how a single virus dryly floating in the air can infect me.

God of War

Governor
N95 masks work, but nobody is going to wear one all day because they are difficult to breathe through (except maybe someone old, obese, with other co-morbidities - to protect themselves, as mask wearing should be done). I think when non-deathly ill covid infected walk around in public not wearing their mask properly, we'd all be way better off if they would just stay home.
I use N95 masks and they have exhalation valves. Work great.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I've read some of those studies and you can deconstruct them as to their weaknesses. This is a difficult area of study. I'm prone to look at the mechanical studies that show a quantitative result because individual behavior is difficult to factor into such things.

So feel free to tell me how a single virus dryly floating in the air can infect me.
All but impossible.