• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fauci lied and half a million died.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Don't bother them. They're busy with revisionism.
Yeah, they're not the ones who are furiously backpedaling from the long-standing and vociferous assertion that any suggestion Covid-19 came out of a lab was a "conspiricy theory."

Is "Fire Fauci" now a plank of the Republixan party platform?

It feels like they are trying to turn him into some political boogeyman.
Seems like a dumb political strategy to me.
If I were politician I would focus on presenting myself as sane. Not personal attacks on people who are just doing their jobs. But then again I am never going to win a primary in the Republican party.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Everyone here knows your record. Even your "friends" on the left know you are lying about having always been accepting of the lab leak scenario as a viable theory of the origin of Covid-19. But unlike me, they won't call you out on it (because they are as dishonest as you are).
And again, still no quotes of me, the “you people” to which you refer, or Fauci. You just make it all up, lying with reckless abandon.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
After decades of funding viral research that culminated in the release of an engineered coronavirus that killed 3.5 million people, Fauci abused his position as an authority on viral infections to instill fear in the masses in order to keep them from noticing that it was largely his doing. Paper masks were a distraction, not a protection.
so which presidents authorised and covered this up? Decades?

Raoul_Luke

so which presidents authorised and covered this up? Decades?
Well obviously, it didn't need to be covered up until it blew up early last year. Obama had put a moratorium on funding GOF research, and Fauci subverted that by laundering the cast through Daszak's EcoHealth operation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is "Fire Fauci" now a plank of the Republixan party platform?

It feels like they are trying to turn him into some political boogeyman.
Seems like a dumb political strategy to me.
If I were politician I would focus on presenting myself as sane. Not personal attacks on people who are just doing their jobs. But then again I am never going to win a primary in the Republican party.
Nor will you win in the democrat party
Unless you can out twit the twit

AOC says answer to crime is stop building jails (msn.com)

Let me get ahead of the bell curve, Faci didn't kill himself

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well obviously, it didn't need to be covered up until it blew up early last year. Obama had put a moratorium on funding GOF research, and Fauci subverted that by laundering the cast through Daszak's EcoHealth operation.
The monumental stupidity of this conspiracy bullshit amazes me. Why didn't Trump reveal the "secret" info he had....he'd have blown Biden right out of the race. Why didn't he prosecute Fauci?

I find it sad that you don't actually think for even a millisecond about the likelihood that this shit is true. Why in hell would we fund research into a weapon which the Chinese would use against us? This simply shows the depths you will stoop to just to elevate Trump's standing in the polls.

The amount of money that went to Wuhan was about $600k over 5 years...and it was tightly controlled and was simply for the collection of samples to use in research at EcoHealth. It doesn't even make sense to suggest the Chinese would need our money to do research at Wuhan.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There's plenty of liberals
But you need to make shit up to make them the enemy....

The lesson is one the Nazis learned well. Blame the Jews for everything. They murdered Christ...they surrendered WWI.....they profited from Versailles...

Stalin blamed the bankers, the fascists, the bourgeois, landowners, capitalists...and the lawyers.

You and the right wingers blame the liberals.

Biden says let's work together. I prefer that option.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The monumental stupidity of this conspiracy bullshit amazes me. Why didn't Trump reveal the "secret" info he had....he'd have blown Biden right out of the race. Why didn't he prosecute Fauci?

I find it sad that you don't actually think for even a millisecond about the likelihood that this shit is true. Why in hell would we fund research into a weapon which the Chinese would use against us? This simply shows the depths you will stoop to just to elevate Trump's standing in the polls.

The amount of money that went to Wuhan was about $600k over 5 years...and it was tightly controlled and was simply for the collection of samples to use in research at EcoHealth. It doesn't even make sense to suggest the Chinese would need our money to do research at Wuhan.
It’s always hard to tell if they are actually dopey enough to believe the nonsense their cult leaders feed them. They claim they are dopey enough to believe it, but they could just be pretending. I’m not sure which is more deplorable.

Raoul_Luke

You are either incredibly stupid or you are being purposefully obtuse. Do you really think the "secret info" never existed? It's all coming out now, for crying out loud, and it is obvious that there were at least some scientists who were pushing back against the "wet market" narrative. We now know that they were aware that in November 2019 three WIV employees were sickened, and that Fauci was warned by a colleague that it appeared to him to be engineered. I can tell it's really driving you nuts that Trump was correct (as was I) about the lab leak scenario being the most likely. And now you are flailing about trying to find a reed to hide your bare naked political hackery behind, but there just isn't one.

Repeating the official narratives has repeatedly made you look like a complete fool over the years, and this time isn't any different. There were millions sent before the moratorium and Fauci is on record supporting GOF research. The whole episode stinks like a cover up, from Fauci's backing up Drozak's self serving statement "debunking" the lab origin theory even though he was welll aware of his (undisclosed) conflicts in the matter, to then putting Drozak in charge of the US delegation sent to "look into" the origins, to his constant fear mongering that now looks like it was designed to be a huge distraction, to his recent denial (that we now know was a lie) that he knew nothing of the GOF research being conducted there. If that was a Republican you'd be running around with your hair on fire but since he's a lefty (and obviously anti-Trump) you are all "nothing to see here, move along." Sorry, but your credibility is shot to pieces, your opinions of what is, and isn't, an appearance of impropriety is all shot to pieces.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You are either incredibly stupid or you are being purposefully obtuse. Do you really think the "secret info" never existed? It's all coming out now, for crying out loud, and it is obvious that there were at least some scientists who were pushing back against the "wet market" narrative. We now know that they were aware that in November 2019 three WIV employees were sickened, and that Fauci was warned by a colleague that it appeared to him to be engineered. I can tell it's really driving you nuts that Trump was correct (as was I) about the lab leak scenario being the most likely. And now you are flailing about trying to find a reed to hide your bare naked political hackery behind, but there just isn't one.

Repeating the official narratives has repeatedly made you look like a complete fool over the years, and this time isn't any different. There were millions sent before the moratorium and Fauci is on record supporting GOF research. The whole episode stinks like a cover up, from Fauci's backing up Drozak's self serving statement "debunking" the lab origin theory even though he was welll aware of his (undisclosed) conflicts in the matter, to then putting Drozak in charge of the US delegation sent to "look into" the origins, to his constant fear mongering that now looks like it was designed to be a huge distraction, to his recent denial (that we now know was a lie) that he knew nothing of the GOF research being conducted there. If that was a Republican you'd be running around with your hair on fire but since he's a lefty (and obviously anti-Trump) you are all "nothing to see here, move along." Sorry, but your credibility is shot to pieces, your opinions of what is, and isn't, an appearance of impropriety is all shot to pieces.
Why didn’t Trump release all that (alleged) info?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You failed to answer any of the questions in my post and instead spout the current pro-Trumpian bullshit.

Why didn't Trump reveal the intelligence he had about the lab? Much like the rest of the crap that came out of his pie hole...like cancer caused by windmills.

While Trump made that accusation he did not start an investigation. Why not? Why didn't he prosecute Fauci or tell us that the Obama/ Biden administration had paid for the virus to be developed?

So while it is possible that the three researchers at Wuhan had Covid in November, that does not prove anything about the lab developing the virus. Biden has ordered an investigation. Fauci has said he questions if the lab had leaked the virus, but not that it was the anything other than a leak.

Can you provide any links to prove your accusations?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why didn’t Trump release all that (alleged) info?
Much like the vague accusations they tried to throw at Joe during the campaign....they had nothing to go on there and even less with a story about the US funding the research into a deadly disease so they could release it in time for the election to beat Trump...Even the Trump campaign and Trump's idiot legal team decided against trying to float that boat.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Trump, president for three years, continued to fund researching a disease with the Chinese Wuhan lab. Wow...string that f*cker up!

Are you thinking he didn't release the details of the "secret intel" because it would implicate him? He was in charge...not Fauci.

Face it...there was no GOF research funded by the US. If the three researchers did have covid we can start there...Biden has ordered an investigation. Do you think he'd have done that if it pointed back to funding provided by Obama?

The sheer idiocy in your logic is actually scary. I hope you have adult supervision.