• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fauci was oddly Certain and Cryptic in 2017

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I'm not saying much of anything for sure.. but boy, given what we know now, especially what Fauci is lying about in Congress...

During a 2017 speech on infectious Disease...

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.
“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,”

Given that we now know he knew we were funding the accelerating of diseases and making new un-natural strains, I'm hoping it was just a prediction and not a threat.

write on

Senator
I'm not saying much of anything for sure.. but boy, given what we know now, especially what Fauci is lying about in Congress...

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.

Given that we now know he knew we were funding the accelerating of diseases and making new un-natural strains, I'm hoping it was just a prediction and not a threat.
So?

This is a classic example of a Science denier.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Science is Science.

Not anyone that heard gossip defining it on facebook.

We're F'd!
What about other scientists who differ with what Democrats believe?

Is science the process of acquiring knowledge? Or is it whatever the Democrats deem is the truth at the moment? Because they've been wrong over and over again. Why should anyone trust them? What they say is "science" now could, and will, change as we all find out more about this virus.

"The Science" has no declarative statement on the virus. Anyone claiming there is a pure answer is just a political bully.

write on

Senator
What about other scientists who differ with what Democrats believe?

Is science the process of acquiring knowledge? Or is it whatever the Democrats deem is the truth at the moment? Because they've been wrong over and over again. Why should anyone trust them? What they say is "science" now could, and will, change as we all find out more about this virus.

"The Science" has no declarative statement on the virus. Anyone claiming there is a pure answer is just a political bully.
Who are those scientists that you speak of?

EatTheRich

President

In other words, Trump's, like every previous administration, would with statistical inevitability be faced with a novel disease strain that would require intelligent and decisive action to avoid turning into a much more serious crisis.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Notwithstanding the weird winger Fauci obsession, all respected epidemiologists and virologists have been predicting something like this for years. It was nearly a scientific inevitability.

Which is why we had a very well qualified national pandemic response team. Which Trump promptly disbanded.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
The point is fauci is lying about his NIH funding gain of function in diseases. Why would anyone increase the ability of an animal disease to pass to humans unless it was for warfare? That is the whole purpose of gain of function, and that's exactly what was done in wu han. Fauci is in control of all that funding. HE KNEW what they were doing there.