• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Favorite Music

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is a little offbeat, @JackDallas, but here is one of my favorites. The Theme from Big Bang (tv show). The part I like best is what sounds like a tuba fart at the end. It's probably a guitar doing it, but still........

Yeah, I heard it. I'm not a musician so I don't know what they used to make that sound. It sounds like a whoopie cushion.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
Yeah, I heard it. I'm not a musician so I don't know what they used to make that sound. It sounds like a whoopie cushion.
Sounds like a tuba. The original band didn't have a tuba in it. But I don't know if that particular version was done with the original band. A guitar could have probably done that. I listen for that sound at the end ........... a few versions don't have it. Either way, I call it the tuba fart and my husband has to endure me mentioning it frequently.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Haha, fair enough, bro. Really I like all sorts of stuff.
Well, I do too. Mainly R&R, Marshall Tucker Band; Crosby Stills and Nash; Springsteen; Bob Seegar;
My three favorite groups of all time, in order are: The Eagles; Credence CR; Heart.
I don't like country music but I do love Bluegrass.
I love Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt; Bob Dylan; Jimmy Buffett; John Prine; Jerry Jeff Walker; Hank Williams; Roy Acuff.
I like classical music, primarily Beethoven (9th and 5th Symphonies); Verde; and other stuff I don't know the writers of.
I believe Beethoven's 9th Symphony (the Ode to Joy movement) is the greatest piece of music ever produced by man.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's a nice song but a bit enigmatic. She sort of hints of a faith-based belief but she doesn't reveal what it is. Still, it's a nice song.
I listened to the song again, the lyrics seem to be suggesting his/her beliefs in fairy tales, fantasies are not in synch with the realities of life.
Finally accepting the day will come(crossing the stream) when reality overtakes the fantasies.
That's only my take, I don't actually know what the writer intended to convey.
I just enjoyed listening to it. :)
Thanks for your comment.

voyager

4Q2247365
My favorite CSNY song. To me it means more than I can say. I didn't cut my pony tail until I was 50 when I started going bald on top. It is good to see the youth carry on and do a well d0ne cover. Hell of a guitar.