• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Favorite Music

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
My favorite CSNY song. To me it means more than I can say. I didn't cut my pony tail until I was 50 when I started going bald on top. It is good to see the youth carry on and do a well d0ne cover. Hell of a guitar.

The kid is very good on the guitar. But when David Crosby did the song his hair was down to his shoulders. That optic is sort of lost in this case because the kid looks like his
hair has already been cut.

My favorite CSNY song. To me it means more than I can say. I didn't cut my pony tail until I was 50 when I started going bald on top. It is good to see the youth carry on and do a well d0ne cover. Hell of a guitar.

Kid's good. Great voice.

voyager

4Q2247365
The kid is very good on the guitar. But when David Crosby did the song his hair was down to his shoulders. That optic is sort of lost in this case because the kid looks like his
hair has already been cut.
I guess your just a glass half empty guy. Yes, I'm sure everyone noticed his hair was not long.

I guess I'm just getting too old; I've never heard of this guy. But I like the music.
Jack I hadn't either until I watched the series of Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festivals. He invites select guitar greats to perform....mostly Fender playing guys. And the shows take place over a whole weekend.

They are incredible and a great showcase for amazing talent.

He's done 5 of them now.

1999: New York City
2004: Dallas, Texas
2007, 2010: Chicago, Illinois
2013: New York City

You can find the videos on YouTube and online streaming providers. Just use the search term "Clapton Crossroads Festival". Check them out when you have a chance. You won't be sorry. I watch them constantly. As a player I am enthralled by the talent of people some of which I've never heard of.

Here's another one I just love....

voyager

4Q2247365
LIVE AT DARYLS HOUSE

He brings in a lot of musicians... lots of Youtubes.

I want to be Daryl in my next life.

My favorite Hall and Oats song

Crank it up.