• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Favorite Music

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I am Scawish, by Gawd, an I'al no apaulegeeze furd eet

This is the theme song from The Outlanders... It is a Starz series, I usually watch it on Sunday night. It is also rerun sometime during the week. Just thinking, you might like the show.
The show is filled with history.
Outlander is a historical drama television series based on the novel series of the same name by Diana Gabaldon. Developed by Ronald D. Moore, the show premiered on August 9, 2014, on Starz. It stars Caitriona Balfe as Claire Randall, a married former World War II nurse who in 1946 finds herself transported back to Scotland in 1743. There she encounters the dashing Highland warrior Jamie Fraser (Sam Heughan) and becomes embroiled in the Jacobite risings. The first season of the television series is based on the first novel in the series, Outlander (also known as Cross Stitch).

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is the theme song from The Outlanders... It is a Starz series, I usually watch it on Sunday night. It is also rerun sometime during the week. Just thinking, you might like the show.
The show is filled with history.
Outlander is a historical drama television series based on the novel series of the same name by Diana Gabaldon. Developed by Ronald D. Moore, the show premiered on August 9, 2014, on Starz. It stars Caitriona Balfe as Claire Randall, a married former World War II nurse who in 1946 finds herself transported back to Scotland in 1743. There she encounters the dashing Highland warrior Jamie Fraser (Sam Heughan) and becomes embroiled in the Jacobite risings. The first season of the television series is based on the first novel in the series, Outlander (also known as Cross Stitch).
I've been watching it on Netflix. Waiting now for Season 4. I've watched the first three seasons twice and am itching for the next installment.
I know it's just fantasy BS but I love that series. Caitriona Balfe makes my mouth water.