• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI Director Chistopher Wray on "insurrection"

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Your whataboutism is lame.

As to your “Movement A,” it did not last “a few hours.” The Trump Big Lie that produced it is being told now more than ever, producing the biggest threat to our country in its history. Trump cultists believe it and act on it.
That hilarious.

EatTheRich

President
Wray is simply engaging in a bit of ass covering here:

FBI Operatives Likely 'Unindicted Co-Conspirators', Organizers Of Capitol Riot: Report | ZeroHedge

I have been saying all along that this "insurrection" was a setup (like the "unite the right" rally organized by an avid left wing Obama pajama boy - and the Trump Tower meeting with fake Russians). Looks like I was right (again).
The Unite the Right rally was organized by some of the best-known far-right groups in the country, and widely advertised for exactly what it turned out to be ... just like the "wild" 1/6 rally that Trump promised and exhorted his supporters to attend for months before urging them to do exactly as they did on 1/6. If the FBI was involved at all, it's because many of them were sympathetic to the Trump plot (and delusional enough to think it could succeed). Pretending afterward that they were against it all along is where the ass-covering comes in. The Trump Tower meeting was with real Russian intelligence operatives who arranged a meeting with the goal of helping Trump win the election.

EatTheRich

President
I believe bear spray as opposed to open assassination as left wingers have done and called far is a little different, dontcha think? Derp.

Absolutely there was. In terms of the amount of terror inflicted on innocent Americans, the billions in property, thousands of businesses looted and destroyed, the dozens of American lives....including police officers.....lost through murder. It persisted for months on end. Innumerable number of wounded. The tens of thousands of arrests.

And Harris called for help in bailing out these these terrorists AFTER she knew the horror they were inflicting on America.

Evil lives.

He was a left winger driven by a hateful, anti-Jew ideology that your people.....including many in Congress.....openly in embrace.

Evil lives.
Link to Harris calling for help bailing out terrorists.

Boca

Governor
After the 2016 interference in the election people were feeling skeptical about whether or not the Russians would have improved their efforts to keep Trump in the WH.

You are attempting to turn that into a single opinion that democrats are going to steal the election, as Trump spouted during his rallies.

My evidence that democracy was alive and well was the record turnout, showing a vast majority of voters believed their voices would be heard.

While you can continue to argue that the election was stolen...you continue to lose every single attempt to contest the elections in court. The damage being done is by people like you, Trump, Giuliani, Powell and Lindell (and other republicans) who continue to spew the bullshit that they have evidence when clearly they do not.

a vast majority of voters believed their voices would be heard:

thousands of mail in absentee ballots sent out that were not requested makes for a record turnout, to include unregistered voters, ineligible voters, dead voters? Exactly what Biden promised, "overload the system".

I continue to lose: I have no standing in any court that I know of.

clearly no evidence: absurd

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President

thousands of mail in absentee ballots sent out that were not requested makes for a record turnout, to include unregistered voters, ineligible voters, dead voters? Exactly what Biden promised, "overload the system".

Biden was talking about overloading the system for voter suppression and making sure every legal vote was counted.

Boca

Governor
Biden was talking about overloading the system for voter suppression and making sure every legal vote was counted.
So....the system was overloaded with absentee mail in ballots that weren't requested..

Try this....

Georgia Star News writes:

Four months after the November 3, 2020 presidential election, state and county officials in Georgia have failed to produce chain of custody documents for an estimated 404,691 vote by mail absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes and subsequently delivered to county registrars for counting.

As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News. The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

The 2020 presidential election outcome in Georgia was decided by fewer than 12,000 votes – about three percent of the 404,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars where they were counted.

Georgia county officials have made little progress in the two months since The Star News reported on January 3 that 28 counties had provided ballot transform forms documenting 140,628 vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes.

In the two months between January 3 and March 3, 28 additional counties responded, adding ballot transfer form documentation for an additional 54,719 ballots, bringing the total vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes for which their is a chain of custody from 140,628 to 195,329.

Raffensperger is now changing his tune and WANTS to investigate the missing chain of custody documents for Fulton County.

After months of denial, Raffensperger just changed his tune.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

you can continue to lie about the election all you like. Try finding evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

by the way, Georgia found two voters who had died after casting votes, but before election day.

What state mailed out unrequested ballots.

What state allowed unregistered voters to vote?

I have explained the verification process to you several times.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So....the system was overloaded with absentee mail in ballots that weren't requested..

Try this....

Four months after the November 3, 2020 presidential election, state and county officials in Georgia have failed to produce chain of custody documents for an estimated 404,691 vote by mail absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes and subsequently delivered to county registrars for counting.

As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News. The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

The 2020 presidential election outcome in Georgia was decided by fewer than 12,000 votes – about three percent of the 404,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars where they were counted.

Georgia county officials have made little progress in the two months since The Star News reported on January 3 that 28 counties had provided ballot transform forms documenting 140,628 vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes.

In the two months between January 3 and March 3, 28 additional counties responded, adding ballot transfer form documentation for an additional 54,719 ballots, bringing the total vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes for which their is a chain of custody from 140,628 to 195,329.

Raffensperger is now changing his tune and WANTS to investigate the missing chain of custody documents for Fulton County.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger on Wednesday announced that he had referred three counties for investigation after they “failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms in violation of Georgia Rules and Regulations.”

Raffensperger, in a press release (see below), identified those three counties as Coffee, Grady, and Taylor. The three counties account for only 0.37 percent of all absentee ballots cast in last year’s election, he said.

The secretary of state also said 120 other counties in Georgia had absentee ballot drop boxes that month. He said he confirmed that those remaining 120 counties completed their ballot transfer documents.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Try this....

Where is the evidence that absentee ballots were mailed to voters who didn't ask for one?

EatTheRich

President

Try this....

They weren’t counted. We’re talking about ballots that weren’t returned.

EatTheRich

President
Protestors or terrorists, take that up with Mick, but it has not a damn thing to do with your demand for a link.
Sure it does. The link showing she supported bail for protesters does NOTHING to support the claim that she supported bail for terrorists … which is what I requested documentation for.

EatTheRich

President
We've discussed this 100 times on this forum. I have no interest in continually linking because the low IQ among us cannot figure it out.
Provide a single link supporting your mendacious claims and I will stop pointing out that you have NEVER done so.