• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI Director Wray yields to Trump’s lawlessness

Bugsy McGurk

President
Or when the Obama FBI threatens the family of a suspect in order to force a confession. :)
Flynn pled guilty twice and swore under oath that he engaged in the criminal conduct in question. Your attempt to blame Trump criminals’ conduct on others is lame and deplorable.

Colorforms

Senator
Flynn pled guilty twice and swore under oath that he engaged in the criminal conduct in question. Your attempt to blame Trump criminals’ conduct on others is lame and deplorable.
You like corruption when it works to your advantage. Why are you so invested in Flynn being guilty? All he did was supposedly lie. Hell, you've been defending lying under oath from Comey, Clapper, and Brennan for years.

All of a sudden it's bad? LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
You like corruption when it works to your advantage. Why are you so invested in Flynn being guilty? All he did was supposedly lie. Hell, you've been defending lying under oath from Comey, Clapper, and Brennan for years.

All of a sudden it's bad? LOL
Again, your attempt to deflect from Flynn’s crimes by yapping about others is lame and deplorable. But quite expected with Trumplandians.

Colorforms

Senator
Again, your attempt to deflect from Flynn’s crimes by yapping about others is lame and deplorable. But quite expected with Trumplandians.
Even the investigators who questioned Flynn said there was no crime. That you are so desperate for there to be one makes me sad for our country.

Colorforms

Senator
Your lying is atrocious.
Your ignorance is staggering.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your ignorance is staggering.

And now you shame yourself even more with an idiotic Fox Noise screed.

You’re shameless.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Right? Darn those facts and schitt. :)
If you really think you’ll find facts in a Fox Noise screed your mind is shot.

Here’s some real facts for you - Flynn pled guilty twice and he swore under oath that he engaged in the criminal conduct for which he pled guilty twice.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Frank Figliuzzi, former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence at the FBI, cautioned against misinterpreting Director Wray. He's certain this is simply an internal review and not doing Trump's bidding. I want to believe him.

Colorforms

Senator
If you really think you’ll find facts in a Fox Noise screed your mind is shot.

Here’s some real facts for you - Flynn pled guilty twice and he swore under oath that he engaged in the criminal conduct for which he pled guilty twice.
Yep, and that's all you're concerned about. FBI corruption and extortion are meaningless to you so long as you get what you want.

I really hate being right about you :(

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What does that even mean? “False pretenses”? The only thing false was Flynn’s answers to the questions.
Unless he a) knew he was a target (which they went out of their way to keep from him) and b) lied about a criminal act he committed, he could lie to them with impunity.

It doesn't stretch the imagination to figure out he probably thought that what he spoke with Kislyak about was none of their frigging business.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Frank Figliuzzi, former Assistant Director for Counterintelligence at the FBI, cautioned against misinterpreting Director Wray. He's certain this is simply an internal review and not doing Trump's bidding. I want to believe him.
It’s possible that Wray is just doing this just to mollify the swine-in-chief, but it still sends a very bad signal.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Unless he a) knew he was a target (which they went out of their way to keep from him) and b) lied about a criminal act he committed, he could lie to them with impunity.

It doesn't stretch the imagination to figure out he probably thought that what he spoke with Kislyak about was none of their frigging business.
And you know how shocking it is to hear Trump zombies say that his cretins are allowed to “lie with impunity.”

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep, and that's all you're concerned about. FBI corruption and extortion are meaningless to you so long as you get what you want.

I really hate being right about you :(
In Trumplandia, Trump’s crime family is righteous and those who reveal their crimes are corrupt extortionists.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And you know how shocking it is to hear Trump zombies say that his cretins are allowed to “lie with impunity.”
Just citing the relevant legal context, which I am sure you already know. I know how "shocking" it is to hear the (authoritarian) lefties say you are never allowed to lie to the government "authorities" under any circumstances.