• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI investigating Sen Richard Burr (R-NC) for insider trading

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah, facts amount to word games when they destroy what you believe to be true. You expend more energy attacking me than in actually constructing any sort of logical or fact based support for your own views.
If you need to use word games, you're not "destroying" anyone. You're being dishonest. But then, that doesn't seem to bother you.

I think it's funny that you think your lying about what others say is "constructing a logical or fact base support of your views". In sane terms, it's trolling.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That was almost good Dawg. I'm not a fan of either of those ladies. You almost made a funny. Keep up the good work. Here's a hint though - it is not coincidence that you do need at least 1 (D) to spell INSIDER TRADING .
I wonder why Barr has been singled out for investigation when there were at least 3 others.
Burr plans to retire after his term ends, so I hope this isn't a plan to let the investigation ride until he's out of office.....and then forget it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you need to use word games, you're not "destroying" anyone. You're being dishonest. But then, that doesn't seem to bother you.

I think it's funny that you think your lying about what others say is "constructing a logical or fact base support of your views". In sane terms, it's trolling.
Wait one...the fact is that you are the one to have admitted to lying about what others said...Now, if you can find a post of mine that proves I've lied about something you or someone else has said...you will have made your point...but I know you won't because you can't.

Word games? See, that is you engaging in tactics rather than facts. You haven't brought an argument of any substance to PJ in as long as I've read your posts. You continue to attack me and still haven't addressed the issue.

Colorforms

Senator
Wait one...the fact is that you are the one to have admitted to lying about what others said...Now, if you can find a post of mine that proves I've lied about something you or someone else has said...you will have made your point...but I know you won't because you can't.

Word games? See, that is you engaging in tactics rather than facts. You haven't brought an argument of any substance to PJ in as long as I've read your posts. You continue to attack me and still haven't addressed the issue.
Ah, but you do it and wont admit it.

I know, anything you disagree with is not a point. I link a piece with the title "Democrats call for Kavanaugh to withdrawal" but to you that doesn't mean democrats are calling for Kavanaugh to withdrawal.

You lost the argument in the first few posts, but instead of conceding, you start the lies and word games. Start making accusations about how I called for Biden to step down even though it was clearly linked to "According to democrat rules". I see no value in "constructing a logical or fact base support of your views" passed that point. From that point on, you're a troll, and I treat you as such.

I hate dishonest people, and you are one of the most dishonest I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I just thought I'd remind you..

I didn't lie, however. I did what you do, took what was said and interpreted it in the way most advantageous to me.

Again, back it up. I didn't "misinterpret" anything. I took what was said and I interpreted it the way that i wanted too. There is a huge difference.

Ah, so in other words (my interpretation) you'll lie about what others have written whenever you feel like it.

Ah, but you do it and wont admit it.

I know, anything you disagree with is not a point. I link a piece with the title "Democrats call for Kavanaugh to withdrawal" but to you that doesn't mean democrats are calling for Kavanaugh to withdrawal.

You lost the argument in the first few posts, but instead of conceding, you start the lies and word games. Start making accusations about how I called for Biden to step down even though it was clearly linked to "According to democrat rules". I see no value in "constructing a logical or fact base support of your views" passed that point. From that point on, you're a troll, and I treat you as such.

I hate dishonest people, and you are one of the most dishonest I have ever had the displeasure of communicating with.
The democrats called for Trump to investigate or withdraw his nomination. You say that was a call for Kavenaugh to withdraw...do you see the difference?

Colorforms

Senator

I didn't lie, however. I did what you do, took what was said and interpreted it in the way most advantageous to me.

Again, back it up. I didn't "misinterpret" anything. I took what was said and I interpreted it the way that i wanted too. There is a huge difference.
Exactly my point. I did it once more than a year ago and it still keeps you up at night. And I was honest enough to admit it. You do it every day.

Thanks for reminding me that I am infinitely more honest than you. I always appreciate that being recognized. :)

Colorforms

Senator

Ah, so in other words (my interpretation) you'll lie about what others have written whenever you feel like it.

The democrats called for Trump to investigate or withdraw his nomination. You say that was a call for Kavenaugh to withdraw...do you see the difference?
No, Shumer diid. In the process of trying to get him withdrawn. That you hang your entire counter argument on one statement by one guy is pathetic even for you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wonder why Barr has been singled out for investigation when there were at least 3 others.
Burr plans to retire after his term ends, so I hope this isn't a plan to let the investigation ride until he's out of office.....and then forget it.
How many stocks did "Barr" sell? You think they can't investigate after leaving office!

Feinstein is the Big Fish=$6million

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah...And?
First you say "democrats demanded kavanaugh withdraw". Then when shown that they called for Trump to investigate or withdraw Kavanaugh. Then you say that it was Schumer who called for him to withdraw. Hanging your position on the words of one person, but calling him "the democrats".

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
First you say "democrats demanded kavanaugh withdraw". Then when shown that they called for Trump to investigate or withdraw Kavanaugh. Then you say that it was Schumer who called for him to withdraw. Hanging your position on the words of one person, but calling him "the democrats".
I'm still waiting for this person to post even a single link from the Chinese government calling the pandemic the TrumpVirus.

Lies, distorions, half-truths and persoanal attack. It would seem that almost every single conservative post conatains at least one of these with rare exception.

Colorforms

Senator
Again, Shummer isn't "democrats"

Nevermind, you're obviously so bent on winning that honesty means nothing to you.

Just a friggin troll.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Again, Shummer isn't "democrats"

Nevermind, you're obviously so bent on winning that honesty means nothing to you.

Just a friggin troll.
Schummer is one democrat. Not all democrats. He doesn't even represent anyone outside of his district. If McConnell opens his yap is he speaking for all republicans? Do all republicans believe windmills cause cancer because Trump says it is so?

Colorforms

Senator
The part of the story you ignored so that you could troll.

All Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee urged President Donald Trump to pull Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The part of the story you ignored so that you could troll.

All Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee urged President Donald Trump to pull Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
Wow...back to your original post. You said democrats called for Kavanaugh to withdraw. Now you are saying democrats called for Trump to withdraw him. What the dems said was investigate or withdraw his name....

The post I responded to was a call for Biden to withdraw because of the accusation.