• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI investigating Sen Richard Burr (R-NC) for insider trading

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm still waiting for this person to post even a single link from the Chinese government calling the pandemic the TrumpVirus.

Lies, distorions, half-truths and persoanal attack. It would seem that almost every single conservative post conatains at least one of these with rare exception.
Chinese don't need call it Trump Virus, American Liberals are doing that schiff for them.....2009 I never once saw anyone calling it the Coronavirus...…..Ebola either......IMO............liberals are lower than whale schiff......

No media are reporting anyone died from Trump Virus...…………...maybe KARMA will soon award fwits that do

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again, Shummer isn't "democrats"

Nevermind, you're obviously so bent on winning that honesty means nothing to you.

Just a friggin troll.
Yep, you're correct

Burr, the other two repubs and Feinstein all should go to prison as Martha Stewart

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Why not show video of Joe doing same while warning of Chinese Virus?

Why? It was I, PNWest, the greatest poster in the history of the internet who started calling it the TrumpVirus. Trump deserves it and he got naming rights to it after the number of cases in the US surpassed the number in China. Of course China was negligent but Trump was even worse because he plenty of warning. Your neighbor friend is sick and may die because of Trump. PNWest hopes that he recovers but if he does die it will be because of Donald J Trump's incompetence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why? It was I, PNWest, the greatest poster in the history of the internet who started calling it the TrumpVirus. Trump deserves it and he got naming rights to it after the number of cases in the US surpassed the number in China. Of course China was negligent but Trump was even worse because he plenty of warning. Your neighbor friend is sick and may die because of Trump. PNWest hopes that he recovers but if he does die it will be because of Donald J Trump's incompetence.
Chinese communist send you great thanks and if you believe the number of cases in USA greater than In China you prove you the perfect Liberal that supports communist rather than your countries freedom. If he dies it's due to his number coming up in the big book # entered the day he was born, not due to COVID-19.

Maybe God has a big surprise for all 4-12-2020...……………..are you ready?