• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI is Corrupt Part 2

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Once again the same debunked talking point re-worded to get the talking point back on the board.

Lying about the FBI suppressing this information, lying about the FBI making sure that nobody could look into the material that Bobulinski gave the FBI, the FBI going out of its way to make sure the Media thought it was Russian disinformation......... they are hopelessly corrupt as are the people who defend it to this day.

Pretending none of this happened does not make it so.
Once again I have to ask the same questions because you make the same evidence free accusations.

The FBI didn't suppress anything. They told Zuckerberg to be wary of Russian disinformation. Did anyone mention the laptop? Nope.
What did Bobulinski give the FBI? Since Joe was not VP when Bobulinski and Hunter were working on the Harvest Bohai deal...what influence did he have to offer?

Once again I have to ask the same questions because you make the same evidence free accusations.

The FBI didn't suppress anything. They told Zuckerberg to be wary of Russian disinformation. Did anyone mention the laptop? Nope.
What did Bobulinski give the FBI? Since Joe was not VP when Bobulinski and Hunter were working on the Harvest Bohai deal...what influence did he have to offer?
No, once again you have to post your talking points to get them back up, I hope your Fascist betters are paying you for this.

Go read the NY Post, ya know the countries oldest newspaper that your fascist betters managed to ban for 2 weeks prior to the 2020 election while they lied that their reporting was "russian disinformation" . Or are you still pathetically pretending that never happened?

Here watch this:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, once again you have to post your talking points to get them back up, I hope your Fascist betters are paying you for this.

Go read the NY Post, ya know the countries oldest newspaper that your fascist betters managed to ban for 2 weeks prior to the 2020 election while they lied that their reporting was "russian disinformation" . Or are you still pathetically pretending that never happened?

Here watch this:

So I watched and what Bobulinski is saying is that for Hunter and the other investors in Sinohawk to have cut him out of the deal and incorporated as BYZ holdings was fraud.
How does that make sense to you? Both Sinohawk and BYZ seem to have been incorporated. That CFC (the Chinese company) invested in BYZ is not fraud. That Bobulinski thinks he got screwed is all the motivation he needed to say Hunter was guilty of fraud. WTF is the federal crime that should be investigated by the FBI?
Has Bobulinski filed a lawsuit against Hunter or BYZ or Owatsco? This all looks like a civil suit to me and by the way....what was the crime that Joe Biden is supposed to have committed in the spring of 2017?

Who banned the NYPost? Twitter? BFD. Could you go to the NYPost website and read the laptop story there? Was it covered by Fox? One America News? InfoWars? NewsMax? The Washington Times? The Washington Examiner? Facebook still would allow you to link to the NYPost article but included a disclaimer.