• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FBI Raids Biden Rehoboth home!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The GAO didn't officially anything, it issued its opinion. And the Mueller opinion says exactly what it says. They didn't find enough to prove collusion. Or for that matter establish that Trump or any of his family engaged in it.
So the GAO report was not official? Are you kidding? The Mueller report did not find sufficient evidence of a conspiracy to bring charges. There was certainly evidence of collusion, which is not a crime.

The Mueller report had nothing at all to do with the impeachments.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I have no idea why you keep bringing up Biden's lawyer clearing out his office. That lawyer discovered classified documents and reported them to NARA. If the intent was to hide them then that would have been the time to do it.
Pointing it out apparently gives the naysayers the sense Biden's search was of loyalty and deference to him,
By the account I read, two sets of lawyers were involved in the search.

It included Bidens personal lawyers and those impartial government employed lawyers working for the W.H.
But as former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner told NewsNation on Tuesday, some of the attorneys present in the searches of the president's former office and homes do not personally work for Biden, even if they are White House staff members.

Talking on the Early Morning show, Epner said: "There are two sets of attorneys who were involved here, who played very different roles. One is the White House counsel office, who are attorneys to the Office of the President of the United States. And the second are Biden's personal attorneys.

"The attorneys who are White House Counsel's staff owe a duty to the government of the United States, not to Joe Biden as an individual. If they find stuff, they essentially have to act as if they were FBI agents."

Bugsy McGurk

President
Pointing it out apparently gives the naysayers the sense Biden's search was of loyalty and deference to him,
By the account I read, two sets of lawyers were involved in the search.

It included Bidens personal lawyers and those impartial government employed lawyers working for the W.H.
But as former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner told NewsNation on Tuesday, some of the attorneys present in the searches of the president's former office and homes do not personally work for Biden, even if they are White House staff members.

Talking on the Early Morning show, Epner said: "There are two sets of attorneys who were involved here, who played very different roles. One is the White House counsel office, who are attorneys to the Office of the President of the United States. And the second are Biden's personal attorneys.

"The attorneys who are White House Counsel's staff owe a duty to the government of the United States, not to Joe Biden as an individual. If they find stuff, they essentially have to act as if they were FBI agents."
It’s interesting how Trump cultists simply assume that others are as corrupt and dishonest as Trump. Of course, Trump is in a league of when it comes to those atrocious traits.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Quite to the contrary, Mueller found that there WAS collusion, especially involving Trump’s family members, to wit:

Of course, Mueller also noted all the destruction of evidence, refusals to cooperate and obstruction of justice preventing a finding that the Trump cabal engaged in a conspiracy to violate certain specified statutes. Trumpies are quite proud of that.
I appreciate your providing a link to the relevant details, namely...

The report is very clear that Mueller’s investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign criminally conspired on illegal Russian election interference, or that it coordinated with Russia through either an active or tacit agreement.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So the GAO report was not official? Are you kidding? The Mueller report did not find sufficient evidence of a conspiracy to bring charges. There was certainly evidence of collusion, which is not a crime.

The Mueller report had nothing at all to do with the impeachments.
The GAO report was not a finding of guilt it was an opinion with regard to a potential violation of the law. You know it and I know it. Furthermore Mueller's opinion was as follows...

The report is very clear that Mueller’s investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign criminally conspired on illegal Russian election interference, or that it coordinated with Russia through either an active or tacit agreement.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It’s interesting how Trump cultists simply assume that others are as corrupt and dishonest as Trump. Of course, Trump is in a league of when it comes to those atrocious traits.
Amen.
It's interesting also how Trump's lawyers lied about all of Trump's docs being returned.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Was Congress informed of the hold as required by the law?
I'm sorry did you miss my question before you went off on a tangent? when were the money released.. and was that release date within the expiry date as proscribed by law?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The GAO report was not a finding of guilt it was an opinion with regard to a potential violation of the law. You know it and I know it. Furthermore Mueller's opinion was as follows...

1. So you discount the GAO report because you don't like it...OK.
2. You do realize that collusion could be as simple as stating "Our policies will be to do away with sanctions if we win" and not an expression of making a deal..."If you help us get elected, we will end sanctions"....right? A speech by Carter Page supporting the end of sanctions, as a representative of the Trump campaign, would encourage Russian interference...right? Proving it was intended to encourage Russian interference is very difficult to prove without testimony from insiders.

Mueller had nothing to do with the impeachment. I'm curious as to how you can argue that Trump didn't break the law by putting a hold on aid without notifying Congress, as required by law.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. So you discount the GAO report because you don't like it...OK.
2. You do realize that collusion could be as simple as stating "Our policies will be to do away with sanctions if we win" and not an expression of making a deal..."If you help us get elected, we will end sanctions"....right? A speech by Carter Page supporting the end of sanctions, as a representative of the Trump campaign, would encourage Russian interference...right? Proving it was intended to encourage Russian interference is very difficult to prove without testimony from insiders.

Mueller had nothing to do with the impeachment. I'm curious as to how you can argue that Trump didn't break the law by putting a hold on aid without notifying Congress, as required by law.
1. Hi. Where do I say I don't like it? Please produce a link to my statement saying so
2. Cuz there have been multiple analyzes of it. By what date was Trump to have released the monies to avoid clashing with the end of the fiscal year? When were the monies released? Congressional approval is not required, just a notice. Where in the law is it noted when that notice is required?

Now twice I've asked you when the end of the fiscal year was and when the monies were released, and you have yet to answer. Why are you avoiding the answer to that?

Lastly, has a court decided what was violated or not?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When were those documents put in his office or home? Was it while he was a senator or when he was VP?
Since he didn't get the office until after being VP evidently After VP and not sure he he got his Mansions
why ask stupid questions?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since he didn't get the office until after being VP evidently After VP and not sure he he got his Mansions
why ask stupid questions?
Brings up an interesting point. Biden bought the Delaware home in 2017. You wonder why he would let somebody just plop a bunch of boxes next to his prized car.

Trump was handed a subpoena to turn over all government documents in May 2022. He returned an envelope of docs in June of 2022. The three FBI agents and DOJ Lawyer were shown the store room and noticed a lot of boxes they thought contained more documents. The room was unlocked and unsecured. They were told to secure that door with a padlock.

Why do you think Trump's lawyer was at Mar-a-Lago on the night of the search? It was because they were told the search was coming.

Trump had been told in May 2021 that he had to return government documents to NARA. He didn't return them until January 2022. Plenty of time to hide what he wanted to keep. He was served a subpoena in May 2022 and handed over an envelope of select stuff in June. He still had top secret documents in his desk and office as well as more than 20 boxes in his storage room.
YAWN

Odd.... why didn't he get a nice letter?

The Obama documents — both classified and unclassified —
remained in Hoffman Estates well into 2018, as evidenced by a letter of intent executed between Ferriero on behalf of the National Archives Trust Fund and the Obama Foundation. Among other things, the letter of intent memorialized the Obama Foundation’s agreement to “transfer up to three million three hundred thousand dollars ($3,300,000) to the National Archives Trust Fund (NATF) to support the move of classified and unclassified Obama Presidential records and artifacts from Hoffman Estates to NARA-controlled facilities that conform to the agency’s archival storage standards for such records and artifacts.”

Gosh..........Membership really does have it's benefits.........

Don't worry your double standard and utter hypocrisy is duly noted...... it's like the sun coming up......