• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FDA is owned by Big Pharm

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Evidently the leftist already knew this

They can get FDA to approve any med
Would you trust the vaccines if the patents were shared? Some even now still refuse to take the original COVID vaccines.
Biden has been pushing for the waivers for quite some time, so has Sanders.

Upon the discovery of the omicron variant, President Biden issued a statement last week calling for the WTO members to support the intellectual property waiver for vaccines.

“The news about this new variant should make clearer than ever why this pandemic will not end until we have global vaccinations,” the president said.

While the Biden administration expressed its support for a waiver more than six months ago, lawmakers and organizations had requested the U.S. push harder for a waiver at the now-postponed conference.

Sanders, who was a part of this call, blasted the WTO in a statement saying the “time for debate” over an intellectual property waiver “is over,” as millions worldwide await their turn for their first shot.

“Given the nature of these very complex vaccines,
simply handing over patents does not mean that any manufacturer, including any vaccine manufacturer, would be able to produce safe and effective vaccines,” she added.

A spokesperson for Pfizer told The Hill a waiver would “not offer real solutions” to expanding vaccine access, as the industry is prepared to develop enough vaccines for the world by mid-2022. Pfizer specifically estimates to give 2 billion doses to low- and middle-income countries this year and next year, with the company so far delivering 783 million to those nations.
WTO faces renewed scrutiny amid omicron threat | TheHill
https://thehill.com/

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Would you trust the vaccines if the patents were shared? Some even now still refuse to take the original COVID vaccines.

Upon the discovery of the omicron variant, President Biden issued a statement last week calling for the WTO members to support the intellectual property waiver for vaccines.

“The news about this new variant should make clearer than ever why this pandemic will not end until we have global vaccinations,” the president said.

While the Biden administration expressed its support for a waiver more than six months ago, lawmakers and organizations had requested the U.S. push harder for a waiver at the now-postponed conference.

Sanders, who was a part of this call, blasted the WTO in a statement saying the “time for debate” over an intellectual property waiver “is over,” as millions worldwide await their turn for their first shot.

simply handing over patents does not mean that any manufacturer, including any vaccine manufacturer, would be able to produce safe and effective vaccines,” she added.

A spokesperson for Pfizer told The Hill a waiver would “not offer real solutions” to expanding vaccine access, as the industry is prepared to develop enough vaccines for the world by mid-2022. Pfizer specifically estimates to give 2 billion doses to low- and middle-income countries this year and next year, with the company so far delivering 783 million to those nations.

Biden? LOL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Even if I did it wouldn't change my doctors advice

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Even if I did it wouldn't change my doctors advice
I won't argue against your doctor's advice to you. He knows your medical history, nothing further to add. Everyone should know all the protocols to stay safe/protected by now. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I won't argue against your doctor's advice to you. He knows your medical history, nothing further to add. Everyone should know all the protocols to stay safe/protected by now. :)
I have several things I do to try and stay safe/protected

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I have several things I do to try and stay safe/protected
That's the smart thing to do...kudos to you!
I just read a great article on vaccines. It was summed up with an interesting concept of addressing Covid in the future.
-------------------------------------
Since not everyone can get full protection from vaccines, other means of helping people avoid severe illness will become more important.

This year was the year of "vaccines, vaccines, vaccines," said Karim, the South African scientist. "The next era is going to be an era of treatment."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That's the smart thing to do...kudos to you!
I just read a great article on vaccines. It was summed up with an interesting concept of addressing Covid in the future.
-------------------------------------
Since not everyone can get full protection from vaccines, other means of helping people avoid severe illness will become more important.

This year was the year of "vaccines, vaccines, vaccines," said Karim, the South African scientist. "The next era is going to be an era of treatment."

Addy, this is a really smart Doctor and I would enjoy knowing what you think of what he says:

mRNA Technology Inventor Says Fully Vaccinated People Are ‘Super-Spreaders’ for COVID : US : Christianity Daily

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I read your first link. It's been reported for some time, the vaccinated can spread COVID. Wearing a mask to protect others (the unvaccinated) is what we have been told to do as one of the prevention guidelines.
As for Malone's claim of being the inventor of MRNA, it seems it has some elements of truth in it.
The reality is though -- he is not solely responsible for the development of the vaccine. Others and -- there were many who collaborated to develop the vaccine.
His lack of acknowledgement appears to be why he appears on those media outlets willing to advance his dire warning against something he claims he developed and wants credit for. This hardly make sense.

Speaking for myself, I am glad I received the Moderna vaccine and got boosted. I am still following the guidelines. It's no big deal to do the right thing to protect others. IMO.
I will give you a link if you're interested regarding Dr. Malone's credos. I can only say use your own judgement in Dr. Malone's theories. :) Stay safe out there, Dawg.
Merry Christmas!

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation
Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

These two studies do indeed represent seminal work in the field of gene transfer, according to Rein Verbeke, a postdoctoral fellow at Ghent University, in Belgium, and the lead author of a 2019 history of mRNA-vaccine development. (Indeed, Malone’s studies are the first two references in Verbeke’s paper, out of 224 in total.) Verbeke told me he believes that Malone and his co-authors “sparked for the first time the hope that mRNA could have potential as a new drug class,” though he also notes that “the achievement of the mRNA vaccines of today is the accomplishment of a lot of collaborative efforts.”
snip -----------
It’s only in the curious world of fringe media that Malone has found the platform, and the recognition, he’s sought for so long. He talks to hosts who aren’t going to question whether he’s the brains behind the Pfizer and Moderna shots. They’re not going to quibble over whether credit should be shared with co-authors, or talk about how science is like a relay race, or point out that, absent the hard work of brilliant researchers who came before and after Malone, there would be no vaccine. He’s an upgrade over their typical guest list of chiropractors and naturopaths, and they’re perfectly happy to address him by the title he believes he’s earned: inventor of the mRNA vaccines.

The irony is that, to the audiences who tune in to those shows, the vaccines are seen as a scourge rather than a godsend. No matter how nuanced Malone might try to be, or how many qualifiers he appends to his opinions, he is egging on vaccine hesitancy at a time when hospitals in the least-vaccinated parts of the country are struggling to cope with an influx of new COVID-19 patients. If you want proof of that, scroll through the many comments from his followers thanking him for confirming their fears. Malone has finally made his mark, by undermining confidence in the very vaccine he says wouldn’t be possible without his genius. It’s a victory, of sorts, but one that he and the rest of us may come to regret.