• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

FEC Republicans let Trump slide for Stormy Daniels payoff

Bugsy McGurk

President
So, Trump’s violation of the election laws will not be pursued.

One of the GOP swine on the FEC said Trump should be let off because Michael Cohen had been punished for doing what Trump told him to do.

Got that, sports fans? The utter corruption of the GOP continues unabated....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Can't the DOJ pick it up since Trump had already been designated as Individual 1 in that case?
My recollection is that Baghdad Barr dismissed that criminal case against Trump before he waddled out the door. Not sure though. Perhaps it can be refiled. It’s quite absurd that Cohen was jailed for doing what Trump told him to do, while Trump goes free.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
My recollection is that Baghdad Barr dismissed that criminal case against Trump before he waddled out the door. Not sure though. Perhaps it can be refiled. It’s quite absurd that Cohen was jailed for doing what Trump told him to do, while Trump goes free.
It was their interpretation that a sitting president can't be indicted. They didn't have that in force for Clinton in the Paula "check out my new nose" Jones complaint.

I have no doubt that the DOJ will go after Trump for obstruction of justice.

1620403277267.png

Bugsy McGurk

President
It was their interpretation that a sitting president can't be indicted. They didn't have that in force for Clinton in the Paula "check out my new nose" Jones complaint.

I have no doubt that the DOJ will go after Trump for obstruction of justice.

View attachment 62894
That’s the only way to undo the hackery of Baghdad Barr - indict Trump for obstruction.

Garland is probably reluctant to do it because the corruption-loving Trump rabble thinks Trump should get away with his crimes, but let them howl. Trump’s crimes cannot be ignored.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
That’s the only way to undo the hackery of Baghdad Barr - indict Trump for obstruction.

Garland is probably reluctant to do it because the corruption-loving Trump rabble thinks Trump should get away with his crimes, but let them howl. Trump’s crimes cannot be ignored.
And indict Barr, too.

1620406263764.png