• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Feds arrest 3 Boogaloo Bois in Las Vegas

BobbyT

Governor
Domestic terrorism charges filed against this extremist righwing group at BLM protests in Las Vegas.

Yup, this is what I've been saying. There will be more.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Domestic terrorism charges filed against this extremist righwing group at BLM protests in Las Vegas.

Good.

It is always horrible to see someone conspiring to possibly terrorize looters and rioters as they are busy themselves terrorizing innocent citizens by burning and stealing.

We need to protect them at any cost.

EatTheRich

President
Good.

It is always horrible to see someone conspiring to possibly terrorize looters and rioters as they are busy themselves terrorizing innocent citizens by burning and stealing.

We need to protect them at any cost.
Reread. They were trying to fan the flames of rioting.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Reread. They were trying to fan the flames of rioting.

Read it.

Good that the police stopped them from fanning the flames of rioting.

It is just too bad the police can't ever stop the flames of rioting to begin with is what I am saying. THOSE flames are protected speech for some ungodly reason according to dems/libs.....

Corruptbuddha

Governor
So out of the THOUSANDS of scumbags who looted, rioted, assaulted and robbed citizens, they've found 3 who talked about it? Not actually DID anything, but chatted it up?

Fine job. Stellar.

EatTheRich

President
Read it.

Good that the police stopped them from fanning the flames of rioting.

It is just too bad the police can't ever stop the flames of rioting to begin with is what I am saying. THOSE flames are protected speech for some ungodly reason according to dems/libs.....
The police are overwhelmed. They have attacked the genuine protesters much more aggressively than their right-wing allies. But they keep getting their asses handed to them by the rebels.

EatTheRich

President
So out of the THOUSANDS of scumbags who looted, rioted, assaulted and robbed citizens, they've found 3 who talked about it? Not actually DID anything, but chatted it up?

Fine job. Stellar.
Nope. Read the article. “When one of the [right-wing extremists] became upset that the protests were not turning violent, he tried to provoke the crowd into rioting.”

UPNYA2

Mayor
The police are overwhelmed. They have attacked the genuine protesters much more aggressively than their right-wing allies. But they keep getting their asses handed to them by the rebels.
"The police are overwhelmed."
Yep, seems there a lot more thugs, thieves and killers out there than there are policemen to stop them from performing their acts of violence. If only BLM could get their demand to defund the police departments everywhere. Then their base could do as they please with almost no worries, huh?

"They have attacked the genuine protesters much more aggressively than their right-wing allies."
They tend to have to be more aggressive to the rioters and criminals, not protestors, and to be fair to the police, (something foreign to you I understand, but still....), there DO seem to be far more criminals to choose from than there are right-wingers out and about during these riots.

"But they keep getting their asses handed to them by the rebels."
ONLY in the eyes of a vagina hat wearing lib is that true. The fact is they keep being restrained, restricted, held back from doing what may be required to gain control. It is easy to crow about handing someone their ass when only you are allowed to be violent as you like. Turn the police loose and see whose asses get kicked.

I know how I would bet.
(Hint, it would NOT be on our little fruity ISIS wanna be feminized marching crybabies.)

So these few boo boo boyz got thousands of peaceful protester, across many cities, to transform at sundown into werewolf rioters and looters? How did they do that?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yup, this is what I've been saying. There will be more.
Trump and AG Barr keep name dropping ANTIFA, though there have been no arrests made.

Trump and AG Barr won't say that rightwing groups infiltrated and caused problems.

Yet here we have the Boogaloo Bois, the group that wants a civil war, arrested.

Can you say GASLIGHTING?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
How? Any specifics? At all?
Read the damn article. Scroll down.

According to the federal filing, each defendant faces two federal charges, including conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.

Federal prosecutors say the men planned to sow discord at protests in Nevada in early April. They first assembled at a rally to reopen the US economy in Las Vegas, where, according to the filing, one of the men said the group "was not for joking around and that it was for people who wanted to violently overthrow the United States government."

Go to the linked article for more.

EatTheRich

President
"The police are overwhelmed."
Yep, seems there a lot more thugs, thieves and killers out there than there are policemen to stop them from performing their acts of violence. If only BLM could get their demand to defund the police departments everywhere. Then their base could do as they please with almost no worries, huh?

"They have attacked the genuine protesters much more aggressively than their right-wing allies."
They tend to have to be more aggressive to the rioters and criminals, not protestors, and to be fair to the police, (something foreign to you I understand, but still....), there DO seem to be far more criminals to choose from than there are right-wingers out and about during these riots.

"But they keep getting their asses handed to them by the rebels."
ONLY in the eyes of a vagina hat wearing lib is that true. The fact is they keep being restrained, restricted, held back from doing what may be required to gain control. It is easy to crow about handing someone their ass when only you are allowed to be violent as you like. Turn the police loose and see whose asses get kicked.

I know how I would bet.
(Hint, it would NOT be on our little fruity ISIS wanna be feminized marching crybabies.)
The police ARE loose. They have been unrestrained (out of control) for DECADES. The ONLY language they know is violence, and they have NEVER backed down except in the face of superior force. They are the most violent and dangerous gang on the streets.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Read the damn article. Scroll down.

According to the federal filing, each defendant faces two federal charges, including conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.

Federal prosecutors say the men planned to sow discord at protests in Nevada in early April. They first assembled at a rally to reopen the US economy in Las Vegas, where, according to the filing, one of the men said the group "was not for joking around and that it was for people who wanted to violently overthrow the United States government."

Go to the linked article for more.
So owning an unregistered gun, and talking? High crimes there. Explains all the violence and looting from multiple cities, does it?

reason10

Governor
Trump and AG Barr keep name dropping ANTIFA, though there have been no arrests made.

Trump and AG Barr won't say that rightwing groups infiltrated and caused problems.

Yet here we have the Boogaloo Bois, the group that wants a civil war, arrested.

Can you say GASLIGHTING?
Arrests have been made, but Cuomo and DeBlasio set those animals free.