• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Fentanyl is crossing the border and killing our people, mostly our kids

How do you propose we stop it?
Doctor Prescribe it, give it away for free to anyone who wants it. Doctors monitor usage and purity. They treat overdoses on the spot, can help with addiction treatment on the spot. Doing this stuff out in open makes the problem easier to deal and the addicts can get the treatment they need.
The violent crime associated with addiction disappears because the drug is available without the addicts having to commit crimes to get it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Doctor Prescribe it, give it away for free to anyone who wants it. Doctors monitor usage and purity. They treat overdoses on the spot, can help with addiction treatment on the spot. Doing this stuff out in open makes the problem easier to deal and the addicts can get the treatment they need.
The violent Crime associated with addiction disappears because the drug is available without the addicts having to commit crimes to get it.
Brilliant Idea
Streets will be piled high of dead addicts and not enough NARCAN to help

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Build the kind of society that people don’t routinely need opiates to cope with the pain of living in. For example, establish union control over safety to drastically reduce the number of people crippled on the job.
Sayin 100% are on opiates due to being is pain is a straight up LIE
and saying employees don't get "crippled" on the job is a bigger Lie

EatTheRich

President
Sayin 100% are on opiates due to being is pain is a straight up LIE
and saying employees don't get "crippled" on the job is a bigger Lie
The 2nd is something I didn’t say. And I think most addiction experts would agree that most painkiller addicts are trying to numb their physical and psychological pain.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The 2nd is something I didn’t say. And I think most addiction experts would agree that most painkiller addicts are trying to numb their physical and psychological pain.
I've know many not in pain opiate addicts and I meant to put Union employers as you posted would reduce injured employees